Arranged Marriage || YOONMIN

By le_bis_mochi

"You don't understand!" Shouted out Jimin in frustration while a soft pant left his lips as the boy stopped r... More

A/N (please read ♡)
INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
13.5
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
20.5
21
23
24
25
25.5
26
27
28
29
30
30.5
31
32
32.5
33
34
35
36
36.5
Story time-
37
37.5
38
39
39.5
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
45.5- Epilogue

22

6.7K 272 153
By le_bis_mochi

After that peck on the cheek, Yoongi had not come back home to his bed.

Hell no.

He just couldn't.

How could he even sit down after all the crazy stuff that happened to him today?

After kissing Jimin--

--making out with Jimin--

--weirdly wanting more out of Jimin--

--he just couldn't...

...Couldn't think straight anymore.

He needed relief.

He needed to talk.

To just somehow, let it all out.

He needed his best friend.

"Hoe open up!!" Screamed Yoongi at the top of his lungs while continuously banging his fists on his orange haired best friend's door, his form not caring one bit at the weird stares he was receiving from the passersby of the boy's apartment.

Rustles followed by a squeak were heard coming from behind the closed door, as a yell clearly belonging to Hoseok loudly cursed at Yoongi--

"Fuck! What?!"

"Open up idiot!" Growled out Yoongi as he kicked at the door.

"Screw you turtle, go the fuck away!"

"Get your dick at your front door now Jung Hoseok before it gets cut and stuffed in your--!!"

A shriek followed by loud footsteps were heard approaching the brown oak door that suddenly flung open before Yoongi could finish his words, a panicked messy haired Hoseok bouncing up in a flash to cover Yoongi's mouth after the doors were open wide for him to take a leap of faith.

"Holy shit Min Yoongi you do not talk about such things outside a man's apartment!" Screamed out Hoseok with his only covered monkey briefs form tightly hanging itself on Yoongi's back while the mentioned boy struggled under the orange haired boy's hold on his mouth.

"Well a 'man' doesn't really model his monkey covered ass for everyone to see Jung Hoseok!" Gritted out Yoongi as he struggled to untangle his friend's koala like hold on his back.

People passing by could only look with flustered cheeks and embarrassed eyes at the duo before them outside of the orange headed boy's apartment, Yoongi and Hoseok quickly noticing them as they simultaneously groaned in annoyance once they understood their thoughts about their situation.

"I'm not gay but he is!"

"What the fuck Hobi?!"

"Shut up and get your ass inside Yoongay!"

"Call me Yoongay one more time I swear I'll rip that underwear of yours in front of everyone on the street!"

"Please, they'll be blessed to see my ass!"

"Yeah right, it's like your saying they'll be happy if a monkey gave them a lap dance!"

"You little bitch--"

And the door clicked shut behind them, leaving people questioning what kind of loud conversation they had just witnessed.

||

Hoseok sighed as he sat criss-cross before Yoongi at his sofa, the boy crossing his arms in front of his chest before looking up and facing the boy before him with all seriousness.

"Okay, what's wrong?" Asked the orange haired boy to his best friend, ruffling his orange head a little to untangle some of the strands that were messily topping his head. "Why were you banging on my door just now?"

Yoongi huffed at his friend as he himself crossed his arms over his chest.

"I--"

Yoongi took a deep breath as he puffed at his cheeks.

"Well you see--"

Hoseok raised a brow at Yoongi, peeking his ear closer towards his direction in hopes that will cheer the boy up to speak his words out to him.

"I k--"

'Say it you shithead!'

"Me a--and Jimin we--" the blue haired boy gulped as his cheeks flared up at the sight of Hoseok's eyes getting immensely wide with interest at the sound of him and Jimin in the same sentence.

"--k--kissed."

Yoongi closed his eyes as he breathed in and out, the boy reopening his eyes slowly to peek at his best friend's reaction.

And shit--

--he wished he didn't.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT MIN FUCKING YOONGI!"

Yoongi laughed softly as he watched as his best friend went in a state of hyperventilation over his simple confession.

"HOW?! WHY?! OH FUCK, TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

And that's exactly what he did.

||

Literally everything.

He told Hoseok everything.

Everything that happened to him today.

From him and the blonde's little fight back at the music room, to him dropping Jimin off at his house, he told him everything.

And Hoseok's reaction to everything?

"Fuck! You and Park Jimin?" Laughed out Hoseok as he got up from his seat. "You little sneaky liar!" Yoongi's eyes widened as a loud 'oof' escaped his mouth once Hoseok jumped and slumped his entire form on his back, his eye twitching in annoyance at the sound of Hoseok loudly laughing near his ears.

"Hate my ass!" Exclaimed Hoseok as he repeatedly punched at Yoongi's forearm excitedly while the poor victim to his punches could only let out a groan out of annoyance. "You freaking like him!"

It was nothing but pure support and joy.

"Yeah yeah, get off!" Huffed out Yoongi annoyingly as he pushed Hoseok's exited self off his back, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment once his eyes met Hoseok's wiggling eyebrow form eyeing him with a smirk on the floor.

"Fuck Hoe what should I do?!" Exclaimed Yoongi with a groan as he kicked Hoseok's leg on the floor, the orange haired boy laughing in amusement at his best friend. "I--I'm so fucking confused I swear--!!"

"Ask him out Yoongs!" Immediately with zero hesitation advised Hoseok to the blue haired boy before him who's eyes widened at the orange haired boy's words, as he choked in his seat in shock. "You know, spend a little time with him just so that you get to explore those weird feelings that you both have for each other! I mean like for fuck's sake, from the sound of it, you guys were close to screwing each other against that piano."

"N--no we--!!"

"Yoongs, just fucking ask him out."

"No! Screw you Jung Hoseok."

"Hell no do it with Jimin."

"Shut the hell up, I'm not asking anyone out--!"

"Yes you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YE-- You know what fuck it!" Huffed out Hoseok with a roll of his eyes as he got up from his seat on the floor and towards somewhere else inside his apartment, Yoongi sighing in relief at the fact that their little argument went by in his favor.

Or so he thought.

"Hey there Miss Park!" Hoseok's perky voice suddenly rang into his ears. "It's me Hoseok!"

Yoongi felt like a giant anchor was suddenly thrown on his head.

"You know that red haired guy that came to your house last time?" Casually said Hoseok while picking at his nails to the older woman at the other side of the line.

"JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK I FUCKING SWEAR--"

"Yeah that's me!! Could you please get Jimin on the line for me?"

Yoongi's wide eyes were fuming in anger at this point as smoke was practically coming out of his ears, and the color red suddenly became the only thing his eyes could see.

"SHE AIN'T GETTING SHIT HANG UP IDIOT!"

"Oh? He's not home?"

"HOSEOK I SWEAR-- wait" Yoongi eyes grew wide as he jumped off the couch he sat on. "Jimin's not home?!"

"Jimin went out?" Asked Hoseok shock lacing his tone as Yoongi literally choked.

"What?! Where'd he go?!"

"Ah well, thank you miss Park then, and sorry for wasting your time!"

"Wait! Hobi--!"

And Hoseok had cut off his call with Jimin's mother, as he shrugged in Yoongi's way when the older glared daggers into his skull for ignoring his plead.

'Where the hell did Jimin go?'

||

I am sooooo sorry for not updating in so long, I really was busy this past month with exams, and I'm proud to say that I did great in everything y'all ^~^

Plus I'm currently having some problems with wattpad, so I hope that it can soon stop acting like a bitch towards me
-_-

Happy new year everyone!! May 2019 be a splendid year full of positive surprises for you all <3

I hope no one lost interest in this story yet, cause I'm planing to update it more regularly

So I hope you stay tuned with moi ^U^

BIS OUT! ¤•¤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 3.9K 18
(Completed) My life is nothing but tragedy.... Jungkook's father convinced Jungkook to marry Jimin..After married to the jimin. jungkook got to know...
5.3K 317 9
A/N: This was my first ever story. Not long but not a one shot. It's not the best of my literary style but every writer has that one story that isn...
39K 2.2K 39
(Taejin Fanfic) "Can you please stop hurting yourself and accept that you love me?" "Why? So that I can hurt you as well? No. I don't want to." "You...
6.1K 120 32
Park Jimin,a lovable and handsome boy next door with low self-confidence enters University life. Till now focused on getting good grades, having an i...