Stripper Poles (Ereri/Riren)

By Mr_Rivaille_

Cover Photo Creds: https://k0zuha.tumblr.com/image/631580804310614016 (I edited the story name over it) Eren... More

What Happens in Parties Doesn't Always Stay In Parties.
Las Vegas and High School Students do Not Mix.
Fate has its Ways.
Working the Strip.
The Recon Lounge
Glass Animals: Gooey
Fancy Pole Work
Panic! At the Disco: Miss(ter) Jackson
Josef Salvat: Hustler
Confidence
First Impressions
Pocket Change
Love Language
Off To The Races (Smut Warning)
Next Steps
For Hire
Suit and Tie (Smut Warning)
Sugar Mama
Valentino

Lost Teenager, Lost Glasses, and One Hell of a Lap Dance.

28.2K 1.2K 2.8K
By Mr_Rivaille_

Eren sighed as he walked, grateful that the burning Las Vegas sun hadn't come out in full force yet. As he finally came closer to the cafe, he noticed a rather large pair of glasses lying randomly on the ground. Staring at them curiously, he picked them up, wondering if maybe they belonged to someone in the cafe.

Eren walked up to the door of the cafe and gave them a tug--only to find that they were locked. He groaned, slamming his head on the doors. "Fuck my life."

"My, my! No offense, but you look pretty messed up there, my friend." A high pitched voice said from behind Eren. He jerked up, whipping around to see who it belonged to. A brunette girl, about his height stood behind him, squinting a bit at him, yet smiling at the same time. It was a very weird facial expression.

"Uh...Yeah, I am pretty messed up. I'm lost as shit,' he moped, cocking his head at her. "Why are you squinting?"

"Oh, that sucks. Why I'm squinting? Oh, I just lost my glasses, that's all. I put them in my purse for one second then Bam! They've run off," she said with a shrug and a slight chuckle. Eren then remembered the glasses he'd found, holding them up.

"These it?"

The brunette gasped happily, her ponytail bobbing around as she nodded. "Yes! Oh my God where did you find the sneaky bastards?" She squealed, taking them when Eren held them out to her.

"They must've fell in the parking lot. I found them there." He said, pointing to the spot he'd picked them up from.

"Oh, thank you so much~!" She squealed again, putting them on her face. "Ah, much better. Oh my," she said once she got a clear look of Eren's face. "Your face is really cute, but you look like shit!"

Eren frowned, shrugging a bit. "Thanks for reminding me."

"Dear God, what happened to you? You look like you've been in a fight, then dumped along the side of the road."

"That's basically what probably happened...."

"Probably?"

"I can't really remember yesterday night all that well. I got knocked out and after that--poof. Nothing. And now I'm here-- wherever 'here' is," Eren murmured.

"Well, 'here' is the fancy section of the Strip. I'm Hanji, I help run that club over there," Hanji said, pointing to a very pristine and exclusive looking building. "And you are?"

"I'm Eren, I'm a high school senior from Rose High in Arizona. I'm supposed to be getting ready to leave here because it's the last day of the senior trip. But here I am, out in the middle of nowhere. Kind of, anyway."

Hanji gave him a sympathetic smile, patting his shoulder in attempt to make him feel better. "Well, if you want, you can use the phone at my club," she offered. 

Eren nodded, feeling really grateful that he'd run into a kind (yet a bit queer) woman like Hanji. "That would be awesome, thanks so much."

Hanji smiled, gesturing for him to follow her. "No problem! C'mon, let's get you squared away."

~

Eren stood in the club, looking around in awe. Hanji's club, Survey, was really something impressive. The beautifully decorated yet modern and crisp interior gelled perfectly with the night life vibe a club should have. Unlike most clubs, there was an opening at the ceiling full of windows, letting the sunlight shine through as the few employees that were inside cleaned at the bar or around the club, slow, mellow, and relaxing music wafting through the airways. Eren was waiting for Hanji, who had disappeared into an office in the back when some blonde guy whisked her away due to a more pressing issue. Eren decided to explore a bit, not straying too far away from the spot Hanji had left him. As he looked around, he gazed over to the dimly lit side of the club. A pair of eyes met his, causing him to freeze, slightly startled. He watched the eyes slowly move, stepping into a stream of light.

The eyes belonged to a rather short man, but despite his size, he was gorgeous. His skin was pale, despite the normal tan of local people in Vegas, yet it was a smooth pale that was more attractive than the normal Dorito tan skin he'd seen around. His hair was jet black, properly contrasting the pale skintone, cut in a clean undercut and had a beautiful shine, not one from gel, but one from some great conditioner and moisturizer. His eyes were equally as striking, sunken in a slightly bored way, yet sparkling with a sultry glint as he kept walking. Soon he was standing in front of Eren, leaning against a bar table.

"Oi, Bright Eyes," He purred, looking directly at Eren. Eren flushed, looking around, only to whip his head back around to the man when he heard him chuckle.

"Yes, you. What happened to your face?" The man asked, resting his chin in his hand, looking at Eren with a bored expression. "You look really shitty."

"I-I had a little scuffle with my classmate and then I think he knocked me out.....and then they dumped me on the side of the road. And now here I am."

"Knocked  out? That's pretty fucked up," the man said, sitting back up and stretching lazily. "Sounds like you've had a pretty shitty senior trip."

Eren blinked cocking his head. "How'd you know I was on my senior trip?"

"I didn't," The man said with a sneer. "Just made a lucky guess." Eren flushed again, feeling a bit dumb for revealing that information  to him without trying.

'Don't worry, Bright Eyes. You're only a senior, you're still pretty naive," The man said walking over to Eren. "But sounds like you've had a pretty shitty past twenty-four hours. How about I help you feel less shitty? It's on the house," He purred again, crossing his arms and giving Eren a slight smirk.

Eren shifted his feet, feeling really uncomfortable. Here was this hot guy offering to get him a drink. He would have said yes right away, but he was underage, not to mention he didn't want to be seen drinking when Hanji showed up, lest she think he was just the typical party happy teen and send him away.

"Thanks but....I'm underage," He said, trying to be a mature and chill as possible. The man scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not offering to get you a drink, Bright Eyes," he said, his smirk growing. "I'm offering to give you a free lap dance."

Eren's eyes widened, multiple thoughts rushing through his head at once. 

A lap dance?! This is a strip club? I can't accept a lap dance from this man.....But damn, he's so fucking hot....it wouldn't hurt, right......? Wait, what?! How would he even think I want a lap dance, he doesn't even know if I'm gay!

"W-What even makes you think I'm even gay?" Eren asked, still a bit bewildered.

"Well, you are in a gay club, but other than that, one, you practically have 'I'm gay' written all over your forehead, and two, everybody is gay when it comes to the Corporal," The man cooed, smirking at him and grabbing his hand, tugging a mind fucked Eren behind him.

"T-The Corporal....?" Eren finally asked, as he followed the shorter man. 

"Yes, that's me. Now hush," The Corporal said, placing a finger between his lips. Eren fell silent and let the Corporal lead him away without another word.

~

Eren sat in a large and comfy black suede chair, waiting with a nervous energy for the Corporal to return. He'd told Eren to sit there for a moment so he could change, promising to be back in a few minutes. Eren swung his legs, wondering if Hanji had returned, and hoping that she hadn't. How would she feel if she saw the teen getting a lap dance from one of her employees, anyway? Then again, the Corporal had offered to give it to him.....Eren's breath caught when the door the Corporal disappeared behind early opened again, and Eren nearly had a boner as soon as he stepped inside.

The Corporal was dressed in a relatively simple outfit, his white pants covered with interesting straps that hugged his muscular lower body just right, suspenders resting on the hunches of his muscular shoulders as he lacked any form of a shirt, which showed off his beautifully sculpted torso. The abdominal muscles boasted a well trained eight-pack, and Eren knew this would be one hell of a lap dance. The Corporal climbed on his lap, wrapping his hands around Eren's neck and leaning into his ear.

"Just relax and listen to your Heichou," He purred as the bass of the music he was dancing to started.

The Corporal's body was built, but it was no doubt flexible. He moved his hips and grinded them to the beat, making Eren's face turn red and he'd only just started. The way he moved his body was mesmerizing, from the seductive look he gave Eren to the way he touched his own body, which made Eren want to touch it himself. He ran his hands up and down his abs, to his sides down to his ass, soon moving Eren's hands to his waist, making the brunette flush even more. He moved and grinded against Eren's body, holding onto his shoulders as he moved. Eren fought to try and keep himself from forming a boner, but the Corporal was making that incredibly difficult. He was just so sexy, even if he wasn't trying. He moved with pure grace, as he turned, grinding down on Eren, making any attempt of holding back a boner futile. When he turned back to face Eren, his lip tugged to a smirk, seeing his red face and feeling the lower organ who was now wanting more attention. The music faded out, and the Corporal gently stroked Eren's chin. 

"Take your time handling that issue down there, Bright Eyes. There is a bathroom over there. Don't make a mess, and you're welcome," He said in his ear again, nipping at it as he pulled away and gave Eren a wink as he exited through the door he'd came in from.

Eren flushed as he rushed into the bathroom, eager to resolve his arisen 'issue' quickly. After fixing his problem and washing his hands, making sure he hadn't made a mess in the bathroom, he left the room, trying to calm his hot and red face. Hanji was standing near the doors, talking casually with the blonde who had taken her off earlier when she spotted Eren and waved him over.

"Eren! There you are, I figured you'd just run off for a sec! Go on and use the phone, it's in my office. Go up these stairs here," she said, pointing to a door. "And my office is two doors down on the right."

"T-Thanks," Eren said, rushing to get away from anymore human interaction. 

"Who's that?" The blonde asked when Eren ran into the stairwell.

"Eren? He's a kid I found down the street. Poor thing got pranked on his senior trip and it went terribly wrong." Hanji said, pouting a bit.

"Cute kid," the blonde mumbled, shrugging him off and then going on about his business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...