Addicted | Yoonmin✔

By prespoverty

"I could easily get addicted to you, Park Jimin." - In which Yoongi, a recovering drug addict, finds solace i... More

|warning|
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fourteen . two|
|fifteen|
|Fifteen . two|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|nineteen . two|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty two . two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty four. two|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty nine|
|thirty nine . two|
| character q&a |
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty two . two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
|welp i was tagged|
|forty six|
|epilogue|
|future works and fun facts|
|extra : marriage texts|
|extra: lovesick|
|extra: first love|

|thirty eight|

443 21 4
By prespoverty

He walked into my heart
Like he always belonged there;
Took down my walls
And lit my soul on fire.

Yoongi stayed quiet as he helped Jimin up, allowing the smaller boy to lean most of his weight on Yoongi. Jimin held his dufflebag with his one hand and held unto his lover with his other arm. When they finally stumbled inside, Yoongi took Jimin's bag to his room while he ordered Jimin to take a seat. Yoongi was biting down on his teeth the entire time, trying his best to let everything sink in.

Not only did he witness Jihoon almost die that day, but his boyfriend was kicked out of his own home. Yoongi was wondering if the world was testing his limits. How much more could fate throw at him before he completely lost his shit and goes on a complete rampage? But he was trying to remain calm for himself and for his boyfriend. He needed to be soft and sweet and sympathetic.

Yoongi walked back to the livingroom to find Jimin standing on the balcony outside, holding Yoongi's e-cigarette in his hand. He took a drag and sighed in delight, his eyes closed as he leaned against the railing. A sudden flashback overwhelmed Yoongi as he was reminded of a similar scene a few months ago. Instead of Jimin, it had been Yoongi leaning against a wall with a cigarette dangling between his lips as he thought about his cravings, right before he met Jimin.

Yoongi frowned and walked over, taking the device from Jimin and pocketing it. "Jimin, I haven't used that in weeks. I don't think I want you using it either," Yoongi's voice was soft, but firm. He placed his hands on Jimin's hips and rested his forehead against the younger's, allowing his presence to calm Jimin down. Jimin's chubby hands balled Yoongi's shirt up in his hands, his small frame shaking with slight sobs and sniffles. Large, veiny hands ran up Jimin's back, causing the younger to cry even harder. A small wet spot soon formed on Yoongi's shirt, but he didn't care. He wrapped his other arm around Jimin's waist tightly, holding him in place as Jimin cried his eyes out.

The sky was a dull grey, and the start of the winter snow was threatening to fall. It was ice cold outside, but the two of them didn't care. The city life was spread out below them, frustratingly slow at some parts and too fast at others. Buildings stood up tall and proud, people walked with slouches, life and love was nowhere to be see. Except for the two boys embracing each other on the balcony of a shabby apartment building, the city seemed devoid of love and any other form of pure emotion.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi with his puffy eyes and Yoongi kissed his cheeks, tasting the salty tears on his lips. Eyes turned into crescent moons as Jimin smiled a bit, a few sniffles still audible. The elder tsk'd and wiped at Jimin's nose with his shirt's sleeve, and wiped his cheeks off with the palms of his hands. "You're beautiful, you know?" Yoongi whispered, pressing his lips softly to Jimin's. "Every day I thank God for bringing you unto my path. You make it all worth it. I won't hide anything from you anymore, little one."

The smaller man's throat felt dry as he attempted to swallow his saliva, because his emotions seemed to be caught up in his larynx. The rings around his oesophagus were tightening, and he pressed his lips to Yoongi's, and immediately felt the invisible hands let go of his throat. He sighed in relief, taking a hand through his lover's silky hair. He felt totally in love, and he felt totally at home.

"I love you so much, Yoongi," Jimin whispered, and Yoongi hummed in approval. He traced kisses down Jimin's neck, enjoying the feeling of Jimin's body going limp in his arms. He was managing in getting Jimin to calm down, and that was good. Jimin needed to talk, take a nap, and wake up to a nice meal. Yoongi could do that for him. But first, they needed to talk.

"Let's go inside and talk, baby," Yoongi led Jimin inside and closed the door that led to the balcony. He collapsed down on his couch and pulled Jimin unto his body, allowing the small boy to curl up to him. Knees pulled up to his chest, he managed to fit his entire frame on Yoongi's lap. The elder chuckled and hugged his lover close, pressing small kisses to Jimin's silky black hair. "Tell oppa what happened." Jimin got chills when Yoongi whispered that.

"My parents... found the pictures of you and me, Yoongi. They found the pictures of us on my phone," Jimin's lip started trembling, and Yoongi immediately reached out to cup his mochi cheek and rub his thumb over the plump flesh. The trembling ceased for a bit as Jimin continued to talk. "We barely had a fight. They just showed me the pictures and kicked me out. Just like that. They could not have a faggot for a son, they said. It was a disgrace. They told me to not show my face at home until I've made my choice. So, I packed as fast as I could and walked here. I don't even have my phone: they still have it." Jimin sighed heavily and put both his hands over Yoongi's, running his thumb over Yoongi's.

Yoongi, once again, swallowed his anger for Jimin's part. Oh, he was going to put Jimin's stepdad on his place. He was going to put him on his place real good. No one should speak to another human that way, much less should someone speak that way to his Jimin. Jimin was still Jimin, what couldn't they see about that? Ignorant and homophobic. Yoongi could not stand people like that.

"You can stay here as long as you like Jimin. I'll tell Jin-hyung and the rest tomorrow. For today, you need to rest. That was traumatic, and I doubt you have the energy to face Taehyung at the moment." Yoongi pressed a small kiss to Jimin's temple before hooking his arms under his legs and picking him up bridal style. Jimin huffed, but held unto Yoongi. Jimin was put down gently on Yoongi's unmade bed.

"Hyung, are you sure I won't be a bother? I can't have you providing for me as well. I'm still in school and everything..." Jimin sniffed, wanting nothing less than to just completely crawl into a hole and disappear. However, Yoongi's soft kiss drew him back to reality.

"That's bullshit. You're my boyfriend. You're always welcome here. Besides, it's not like I'd be taking care of you alone. Seokjin-hyung, Namjoon, Tae, Kook, Hobi... We're all here for you. We're your family now. We're the family who'd never hurt you and never leave you. We're all gay in some way anyways, so you fit right in." Yoongi smiled when Jimin giggled, the small noises causing his heart to swell twice it's size.

"Thank you oppa...I really don't want to face this now, though. I want to nap. Will you...stay by me until I fall asleep?" Jimin's puppy-dog eyes really do work magic, because Yoongi found himself under the covers with Jimin before he could even say yes. He put his one leg between Jimin's legs and held him from behind, their bodies fitting together like two puzzle pieces. Jimin hummed in approval. "Sing me a song? One of the songs you wrote." Jimin's fingers intertwined with Yoongi's, bringing them even closer together.

"I can't sing, but I'll try..." Yoongi racked his brain as he thought of a fitting song. He nearly snapped his fingers when he decided on one. "Free your mind from all your tired thoughts. Don't say a word, just don't make any sound. Aye-oh, oh, I just wanna share a love, yeah. I still can't believe that you are here, and like a dream I see you crystal clear. Aye-oh, oh, will you try to disappear, yeah?"

Yoongi ran his other hand's fingers gently up and down Jimin's sides, liking the way his hip formed a small slope to his middle, and the way his ribs felt like piano tiles beneath his touch. Jimin started humming when he caught the melody of the song, and Yoongi smiled like an idiot.

"Will you remain by my side? Will our promise ever die? I'm so afraid to let you go, 'cuz if I do, you'll fly away from me. I wish I could stop time to hold you in my arms. Were you ever real at all, I need to know you won't fly away from me. Butterfly, like a butterfly. Butterfly, but-butterfly, my love." Yoongi stopped singing when he noticed Jimin's breathing become slower as sleep over-took him. His chest rose and fell in small, melodic movements as his breathing became deeper. Yoongi pressed a small kiss to Jimin's head.

-

"Hey, baby boy? Wake up, little one..." Yoongi's soft voice woke Jimin from his deep slumber. The smaller boy sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawning widely like a kitten. He looked at Yoongi through half-lidded and tired eyes, smiling sweetly in his half-awake state. He pouted and tapped his lips, indicating that he wanted a kiss. Yoongi chuckled and obliged, pressing his soft lips to Jimin's plump ones. Jimin hummed in approval before yawning again.

When Yoongi stepped back, Jimin was able to take in Yoongi's entire appearance. He was wearing a suit. A nice and simple navy blue suit that complimented the blue streaks in his hair. Jimin was at a loss for words at the sight before him. "Oppa? Why are you in a suit?" Jimin rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing right. He blinked and sure enough, Yoongi really was in a suit.

Yoongi held his hand out to the smaller boy and Jimin took his hand. He got out of bed and felt severely under-dressed in his baggy hoodie and ripped jeans. He wasn't even wearing shoes. "I prepared a date for us. You deserve to be treated. It's nothing much, but I hope you like it." Yoongi led Jimin to the livingroom, and Jimin gasped at the sight.

A blanket was spread out on the floor with all of the other furniture pushed against the wall. A picnic basket sat in the middle. Everywhere candles were set up, giving the room a romantic glow. Pot plants stood here and there (Yoongi will not mention how he had run through the entire apartment building in search of stray pot plants outside of people's apartments to put inside his own just for this occasion). Rose petals and roses were scattered around the blanket.

Jimin covered his mouth with his hand, his eyes tearing up. He turned towards Yoongi and looked up at him. "H-hyung..." Was all Jimin was able to say before he buried his face in Yoongi's chest. Yoongi's lip quivered as Jimin bit his own tears back, and he tangled his fingers in Jimin's soft black hair. "I don't deserve this..."

"You do, little one. You deserve every sunrise that marks the beginning of our days together. You deserve every kiss, every hug, every compliment, everything beautiful I am able to give you. You gave me a purpose. This is the least I can give you," Yoongi lifted Jimin's head and kissed his tears away sweetly, smiling when he felt Jimin's chubby cheeks tighten in his own smile. "It's your favourite food..."

Jimin's eyes widened in delight. "Chicken nuggets and fries?" He hopped on the balls of his feet, and Yoongi nodded. He led Jimin to the blanket and they sat down across from each other (after Yoongi had kicked his dress shoes off). Yoongi dug around in the basket and served himself and Jimin a hearty helping of chicken nuggets and fries. He then got out a bottle of sparkling grape juice, popped the cork, and poured the drink into two champagne glasses.

Jimin took his glass and sniffed at it before giggling. "Grape juice. Proud of you, hyung." He held his glass up. "Even though I am severely undressed, I am grateful for this romantic date. Hyung, this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. I hope we can have many more nights like these together."

Yoongi smirked and clinked his glass against Jimin's. "To many more days together. Jimin, I know being together is tough, but you are not alone in this fight. I'm not here to protect you. I can't protect you. I'm here to fight side by side with you. I will shield you, and you will shield me too. So, let's toast to our relationship. Cheers."

"Cheers."

Yoongi's obsidian eyes were locked with Jimin's soft brown orbs as they sipped the juice, the tension in the air rising a bit. Jimin wondered if Yoongi could see his thoughts, and if he could, he would surely have grinned. Jimin was suddenly filled with a strange kind of determination, a strange kind of yearning for the man before him, and it was then when he knew exactly how their night was going to end.

But he wouldn't bring it up just yet. He had chicken nuggets to eat.

They ate their food together as Yoongi filled Jimin in on how his last encounter with Jihoon had gone.

"I couldn't have turned away from him, Jiminie. Fuck, he was a douche, and he lied to me, but he wasn't in his own mindset. Everyone deserves a second chance. Where would I have been if Jin-hyung hadn't given me my second chance?" Yoongi nibbled passive-aggressively on a chicken nugget. "I hope he can come clean. I really do."

Jimin was smiling widely. "I'm so glad you were the bigger man, hyung. And I'm glad that you're finally talking about how you're feeling. And you're right. It's me and you against the world."

Yoongi huffed, but couldn't hide his smile. "Yes, yes, I know. Oh, would you like to log into your Facebook on my phone again later? To see if your dad has answered back?"

Jimin shrugged. "Later. I don't want to get into contact with reality right now, to be honest. I just want to lose myself to you tonight, Oppa."

Yoongi nearly choked on his fry when he heard that, because very promiscuous ideas popped into his head. He looked at Jimin, saw the way the younger was biting his lip, and he knew he was in deep shit. He swallowed his food and sat closer to Jimin, pushing everything else out of his way. "Jimin, I have something I want to give you."

Jimin hummed and looked at Yoongi expectantly. "Yes, hyung?"

Yoongi pulled the necklace out from under his shirt, took it off and took off one of the rings. It was a simple silver band with some engraving on the inside. "This is very cliché, but..." Yoongi took Jimin's hand and slipped the ring on his finger. "It's a promise ring. Look, I know we're young and dumb and naïve and what have you, but..." Yoongi was great with his words, he really was, but when it came to actually forming his thoughts into words out loud, he always messed up.

"Go on, hyung," Jimin said with the widest smile Yoongi had ever seen. That gave Yoongi some courage.

"I love you, Jimin. And even if we do break up, I want you to keep this ring. The love we have is honestly once in a life time. I don't know about you, but I would give my life for you. These rings says Forever Yours. It used to be Namjoon and Jin's, and now it's ours. So, these rings are filled with good relationship vibes."

Jimin giggled and took the other ring, slipping it unto Yoongi's finger. Yoongi's heart was beating unbearably fast in his chest as he looked at Jimin slipping the ring unto his finger, like he was meant to do it. Like they were meant to wear matching rings on their fingers.

"Hyung-"

Yoongi held his finger to Jimin's lips. "No, wait, I prepared a speech. Not done." Jimin rolled his eyes but smiled nontheless. "Park Jimin, I love you. Present tense. Forever present tense. Wherever I may end up in this world, I will love you. In every version of reality, in every mindset I am in, I will love you. Even if this is a dream and I wake up, I will still love you." Yoongi looked straight into Jimin's eyes. "I will find you and I will love you."

Jimin didn't need to bite back any tears, because the emotions he was filled with was such a collision of feelings that he couldn't even properly process them. He felt love for the man in front of him. He felt fear for the future. He felt euphoria. He felt pain. He felt lost. He felt found.

Lost in the moment.

Found in Yoongi's love.

"Hyung..." Jimin leaned forward and pressed his lips to Yoongi's. Yoongi wasted no time in pulling Jimin unto his lap and wrapping his arms around him protectively. Their kiss started out slow and passionate, but their built-up emotion and sexual frustration led them to a deeper kiss very quick. Their tongues tangled, soft moans emitted from between their lips, hands roamed all over each other.

"Hyung, wait," Jimin whispered and Yoongi immediately sat back, looking at Jimin with concern. Jimin gulped. "I have something I want to give you as well. Something equally as special."

"What is it, little one?" Yoongi asked, wiping some hair from Jimin's forehead with the utmost care and love.

Jimin took a deep breath.

"My virginity."

A/n

Ohnohnohn 'tis happening

THE CHARACTER Q/A IS STILL OPEN

ASK AWAY, MY LOVELIES

I love you guys so much💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 223 20
Hopeless romantic stuck on a one night fling. Kim Taehyung is on a mission to find the love of his life. He ends up finding Park Jimin, but he doesn'...
56.7K 2.7K 10
Jimin and Yoongi on-off relationship where Yoongi is that irresistable cheater boyfriend but Jimin couldn't get enough for the kiss Yoongi gave him...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
170K 11.7K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...