The Curse of Espeon and Umbre...

By ScribbleKingdom

Is it really true love? After everyone left to pursue their dreams, what if everyone came back to Lumiose, to... More

Chapter 1: Cursed Failures
Chapter 2: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 3: Worries and Flurries
Chapter 4: A Star Still Shining Bright
A/N
Chapter 5: The Nightmarish Dream
Chapter 6: The Truth Behind Lies
Chapter 7: Uncovering the Unordinary
Chapter 8: Golden Sunshine (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Golden Sunshine (Part 2)
A/N
Chapter 9: Broken Smile
Chapter 10: Frozen Fears
Chapter 11: Rusted Silver
Chapter 12: Magic Moments
Chapter 13: Friendly Meetup (Part 1)
Chapter 13: The Friendly Meetup (Part 2)
A/N
Chapter 14: Coming Clean (Part 1)
Chapter 14: Coming Clean (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Amour the Battle! (Part 1)
Chapter 15: Amour the Battle! (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Amour the Battle! (Part 3)
Chapter 16: The Meaning of Friendship (Part 1)
A/N
I GOT TAGGED!!!
Chapter 17: Swimming Stream
I got tagged! (again)
Chapter 18: Shining Truth
Chapter 19: Midnight Blossom
Chapter 20: New Discoveries
Chapter 21: Forgotten
Chapter 22: Flood of Fear
Chapter 23: Finally Knowing
Chapter 24: My Heart And Soul
Epilogue
Coming Soon.... (and a thank you message)

Chapter 16: The Meaning of Friendship (Part 2)

468 18 7
By ScribbleKingdom

Hi, everyone, SylveonKwami here!

So...

It's been a while.

I am SUPER DUPER sorry to all of my loyal readers... I have had a lot of writer's block when trying to write this hangout, and I haven't updated for almost an entire month... please forgive me!  I'll try to be more on schedule for the next couple updates.

BUT I have put a lot of hard work into this chapter... it may be short but there are some big moments coming up in future chapters, which will be coming out on the normal schedule.

NOW here's Chapter 16 pt. 2- don't forget to vote, and comment if you liked it!

As always, enjoy ^u^

Serena

"Wow, Ash, the forest is really pretty," Serena commented as she and Ash rode on Espeon to their destination.  She still had no idea where they were heading, but she enjoyed the view of the forest from their level.  There cute little wild Pokemon running between the blushes, too.  Serena spotted an Oddish and waved at it- it waved back with a cute smile.  Serena had to stop herself from screaming because of the cuteness.

"Huh?  Yeah, it is," he responded, smiling at her.  

"Are we almost there?" Serena asked, growing curious.

"Yeah, almost," Ash replied absently, which made her wonder even more.

After a few minutes, the small group reached a clearing, with one big oak tree resting in the middle of it.  The grass was short (probably due to Pokemon eating it), and there was a small stream flowing too.  There were even small flowers, and their aroma filled Serena's nose with a delightful scent.

"We're here!" Ash announced, and Serena gasped in delight.

"Ash, it's beautiful!" she exclaimed, looking around in awe.  What a perfect place to spend a day!

Espeon set them down on the soft ground, and Ash leaped the stream before Serena could tell him to be careful.  Turning back, he held his hand out to her, and she accepted it gratefully, because there was NO WAY she was crossing that stream by herself.

Ash led her to a tiny spot near the base of the tree, and he sat down, sighing.  "Man, I'm exhausted," he said, and Serena looked at him weirdly.

"You didn't even walk," Serena pointed out, giggling.  Ash noticed and laughed too.  She went to sit beside him, but when she did, she fell backwards with a small "oof!"  She got up and looked around, realizing she was inside the tree.  Well, at least a small part of it- there must have been a hole in the bark or something.

"Hey, Ash, come check this out!" Serena shouted, watching him poke his head into the hole and join her.

"Wow, this is so cool!" he exclaimed excitedly, and Serena honestly couldn't blame him.  Perhaps there were some benefits of being shrunken after all.

"The tree looks so pretty on the inside..." Serena sighed, just relishing this moment with Ash.  They had a whole day together... the thought made Serena's heart heat up as if it was on fire.  Not the fierce kind- the warm, protecting kind.

"Yeah-" Ash stopped when his stomach started rumbling.  He instantly blushed and Serena started giggling, then he laughed with her.

"Guess it's time for lunch," Ash said, helping her climb out of the hole.  "Are you hungry?  I know you just had breakfast and all."

Serena shook her head.  "No, it's okay, you can eat," she said brightly.  The Pokemon spotted them- she smiled when she saw they had set up a little picnic for them!  I must do something to thank Sylveon and Espeon when we get back.  

She smiled as Sylveon pulled them over with her ribbons, feeling like it was just like a ride at an amusement park.  Once they were on the ground again, Ash pulled himself a sandwich from the bag, and started eating.  And suddenly, out of the blue... she started to feel hungry as well.

"Uh, uh, Ash," she stuttered, poking at his shoulder.  "Can I, uh..."

He looked at her, his gaze sly.  "You wanna bite?" he pressed, pushing his sandwich closer to her. 

Serena could feel her cheeks heating up.  "Y-Yes, I-I mean n-no, wait- uh-"

"Don't worry, I've got one for ya too," Ash said cheerfully, pulling one out for her.  "Bon Appetit," he said, taking another huge bite of his sandwich.  She tentatively took a bite of hers, then rapidly took more.  It was so good!  Crunchy lettuce, tender meat, spicy dressing, cold cheese- whoever made these made them well.

She looked at Ash.  "Did you make these?" she asked, munching on her lunch.

He looked embarrassed all of a sudden.  "Oh, oh yeah, but Clemont helped me..." his voice trailed away.

"These are so good, Ash!  You have to teach me how to make them some time," she commented, smiling at her crush.  He smiled back, mumbling "thanks" and "yeah sure."  She kept her smile as she leaned up against him, just enjoying these moments with him.  She looked back at Sylveon, who was munching on some berries she and the other Pokemon found nearby.  Sylveon spotted her and gave her a big thumbs up with her feelers, and Espeon smiled at her encouragingly too.  It took all of her willpower not to blush at that second.

"Aah, that was good!" Ash said, patting his stomach, while Serena looked at him in shock.

"You finished ALREADY!?" she gasped, shock.  She knew he could eat, just not this fast!

"Yup!  I'm like Rotom possessing a vacuum," he said, joking with her.  She chuckled.

"Hey, Serena, when you're done lunch, I have an idea of what we can do," Ash told her.

"What is it?" Serena asked, munching on her sandwich, not really paying attention.

"Swimming," Ash said excitedly, looking at her with bright eyes.

Serena's eyes widened.  That made her pay attention.

Hi again, everyone!  SylveonKwami here.  Yeah this chapter was short... but the next couple will have Amour moments that you're sure to love!

Again, I want to apologize for not updating for a REALLY long time.  If you're reading this, thanks for coming back!

AND the song above... will probably be used for a lot of chapters coming up... just saying.

Anyways, that's it.  Have an awesome rest of your day, and have a Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it)!  Have an awesome holiday season, everyone!

Stay tuned ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
151K 2.4K 28
After Naruto announces that he is actually a girl,she and Sasuke become close. Naruko meets old family and friends and realizes life isn't all that b...
46.6K 920 12
This book will be about a girl named Naruko who uses a jutsu, but what does the jutsu do? Did someone get curious about Naruto(ko)? who's that person...
353K 8.5K 30
#prince #blackwolf #romance #mate #dreame