Bliss [Chuuya x Reader]

By dazaiuu

"What? It's not like I could just tell my heart to fuck off. It just happened." - Chuuya Nakahara (at one po... More

Hello
Massacre
Repent
Deal
Outside
Bloody Nose
Tired Man
Reunited
Protector
Wine
Acceptance
Unexpected Visitors
Where art thou?
Insert fluff chapter here
Tragedy
Collision
Relief
Possessive
Sick
Dinner
a note from me
Things
Possession
Family
Anger
Answerish
Leaps
No
Personal
Fear
Uncertainty
Doubts
Help
Honesty
Breather

Disagreements

8.7K 365 843
By dazaiuu

YALLLL IM SORRRRYYY i don't get on here often but here i am lololol. Uhhh yeah thanks for the support :)

-
[Y/N]'s POV

"What?"

I sighed. I didn't want to repeat what I had said. I could feel Chuuya's anger radiating.

"I have to leave in 15 minutes."

Chuuya stared me down.

"I don't like this." He huffed.

"And? Do you think I like this either? What does it matter anyways. It's just dinner. Highly doubt Morí is really going to do anything other than just chat really." I explained.

"That's not what I mean."

I looked at Chuuya in confusion. What else could he mean by 'I don't like this.'?

"It's just.." he paused, "I don't exactly know if it's a good thing to tell him about us.. I'm unsure about how Mori is with love."

I became even more confused. What would Mori do if he knew? Wouldn't he just leave me alone?

"Okay... and why should we care whether he knows or not?" I asked.

"Well, Morí gets what he wants. Whether it be food, an object or.. person. And although he-"

He literally sounds like Fitzgerald.

"- is generally calm and seems to not care too much, he always ends up getting what he wants. Whether it be by force or money or whatever. I know he respects me as a colleague, but I don't know if he will throw that respect away in order to have you."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. That sounded completely ridiculous. I was positive Chuuya was just fearful that he might get into some heavy beef with Morí over me.

"Highly doubt it. If he asks about my love life I'll tell him we're dating, it's that simple." I shrugged.

"No." Chuuya quickly retorted.

"What? Do you want me to just say I already have a boyfriend? If you're that paranoid something serious is going to happen to you, then I won't specify it's you."

"No, I mean don't tell him at all. Just say you're single and that you're not really looking for love. It's safer that way." Chuuya explained.

I looked at him with disbelief and sighed.

"If that's what you want, fine. But don't get jealous if he does anything weird because this was your call." I warned. "Anyways, I have to go. I'll see you later."

"Whatever. I won't. Text me later. Bye." He huffed.

I laughed quietly and gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving; rushing to meet Morí.

-

"[Y/N], I'm glad you're here. You look lovely."

"Thank you."

I smiled and looked away. I dressed up the best I could. Knowing him, he probably planned to go somewhere with high class.

It didn't take long for us to start our hour trip to Tokyo. It was mostly silent during the ride. He occasionally asked me simple questions like my hobbies and interests. Sometimes, I'd feel his eyes burning into my soul.

It was only until at the end of the flight that I genuinely wanted to die.

"So, [Y/N], is there anyone you are seeing?" He asked quietly.

I froze and pressed my tongue against the back of my teeth painfully. Well fuck me.

I took in a shallow breath and smiled at him.

"No." Was all I managed to get out. I looked away.

I was hoping being the man he was, he'd be smart enough to understand that I was anything but interested in any of that. Though, I felt like my attire and agreement to his invitation to eat said otherwise...

"Would you possibly interested in-"

"Sir, we will be landing soon, you should.. prepare yourselves." A woman interrupted.

Thank god.

"Alright, thank you." Morí smiled.

He looked over at me and smiled as he then looked away.

With the way the woman spoke, Something didn't feel right, at all. I began to feel queasy. I looked over at the window and that's when I saw smoke coming out of the engine and I began to panic. I didn't know a single thing about these aircrafts, but I knew very well that smoke is NOT supposed to be coming out of the engines like that.

I got up from my seat and took a few steps to where the pilot was; as he wasn't that far.

"Slow this down and turn off everything, or we will die." I calmly demanded.

"What? Excuse me but if I do that then-"

"We'll die regardless or whether you do it or not. But if you do, there's a chance we could survive. A concerning amount of smoke is coming out of one of the engines. Now do it and then open the door. Fast. Or I'll start pushing every button in my line of vision."

"Alright! Alright! Calm down. Just understand the risks-"

"Do it!" I demanded fearfully.

I looked over at the woman sitting next to him.

"Are there any parachutes?" I asked.

"Yes, right underneath your seats- But Miss, nothing will happen long enough for us to-"

I bolted out, heading to my seat. I looked underneath, and to my relief, I pulled out a parachute. I glanced over at Morí who was confused.

"Please get up, Sir." I asked as I began putting on the parachute.

"[Y/N], may I ask what exactly you're doing?" Morí asked as he stood up.

"What we are doing, is getting out and not risking any chance of you dying." I responded, going over to his seat and taking out the parachute hiding underneath it.

"We are about to hit minimum air speed before this plane begins to fall, I will open the door in 20 seconds." The woman noted.

Without even asking, I forcefully put the parachute on Morí, treating him like a child. He didn't say much, and kept his composure. I didn't even know if anything bad was going to really happen, but my gut felt absolutely terrible.

"The door will open in 5 seconds." I began pushing him toward the door. "Listen, I know I sound crazy, but I need you to trust me and jump because your life depends on it."

"[Y/N], I don't think this is-"

"I'm sorry!" I breathed as I pushed him out, quickly jumping right after him.

I moved myself around, my face towards the ground, trying to catch up to Morí a little bit. Once I was close enough, I grabbed his arm looked down at the ground. The moment I felt we were at an appropriate distance from the ground, I pulled on Morí's ripcord. His parachute opened up, rapidly slowing down his fall. I then immediately pulled my own. I felt my anxiety levels swarm up as what I did in a matter of minutes caught up to me.

Once we both reached the ground and picked ourselves up, I looked over at Morí who seemed to be unreadable.

"Are you okay?" I asked walking up to him as he dusted himself off.

Before he answered, a loud explosion was heard in the sky. I was happy yet terrified that I was right. I sighed and felt my eyes water. I ran my hands through my hair and took deep breathes.

"What the fuck." I muttered.

"Well wasn't that the experience of a life time? How'd you know?" Morí asked, being more intrigued rather than concerned.

"I saw smoke and I had a bad feeling and I just- I couldn't risk you getting injured, so my immediate thought was to leave." I explained.

"Thank you [Y/N].."

Mori smiled and rested his hand on my shoulder. I laughed nervously and nodded.

"I'll call someone to pick us up." He sighed as he then pulled his hand away.

"Please let it be a car." I whispered.

"It will be, but I think we should just stay here for the night and leave tomorrow."

I felt myself choke.

God no

-
Deliberate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301 27 11
-bsd female reader insert- I DO NOT OWN BUNGO STRAY DOGS OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! -ON HOLD OR FOREVER DISCONTINUED- Was life as horrible as it seems...
914 61 9
in which, a boy who wishes to die meets another with...
18.8K 471 16
"we'll meet again, chuuya. it may not be in this life, but in the next.. after all, my love for you is so great, it cant be contained in just this on...