Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

Murdered

20.9K 941 359
By Yoonchrisgull

The wind stays hitched between her air pipe, her lungs already giving up in an attempt to release a large breath as she held it like a prisoner in it's cage.

The organ placed down at the pit of her stomach turns at the scene before her.

Blood sprinkled everywhere like sparks of fireworks, instead this specific liquid was not even close enough to be mentioned next to the latter.

She stood stiff inside the darkness of the closet meant for placing formal wear and peeked out from the gap provided in between the two closed portals.

Memories hit her like a downer at the moment.

She had been here before.

She had seen the same sailors attacking. She had seen the same crimson blood coming from the individual’s bodies.

The only difference this time was that it wasn't her parents who were being brutally murdered nor was she still too small and naive to not know what was actually happening before her.

The sailors and guards of the former King of The Seven Seas, Pirateer Kang have once again decided to attack the developed village born in between the seas of Amnok and Tuman in Joseon Korea.

And yet again they have decided to barge into the large residence of the murdered King Yoon of Joseon to steal and kill whatever or whoever they wanted.

'Not again..'

The murder of her parents taking place right before her eyes has left a dark stain on her once innocent mind and it has led her here, alone and angered.

The anger she felt inside her has turned into a pure form of hatred and it has been mocking her for revenge.

The only source of hope that has kept her inside the boarders of  sanity was the group of fired and wasted sailors she had met a few years ago.

They had promised to help her. They would help her get her revenge from the ones who were involved in the murder of her parents.

"Ahoy! Come out come out where ever you are!"

She placed a hand over her mouth and backed away from the door when a hoarse voice hit her eardrums.

They are here to get her. She knows it.

She forced herself not to wince as two figures walked past the closet with heavy steps.

'Where are they?' She wonders on the late presence of her own seamen.

She let out a shaking sigh and leaned in to check if the sailors were gone. She blinked when she no longer felt their presence in the room.

'Are they gone?'

Silence decided to step in and wrench the walls of the chamber with an echoing mock.

Just as she thought that she was finally left alone, the portal of the closet harshly jerks open.

She let out a squeal and immediately backed away.

She looked up at the two figures now standing before her with wide eyes and her heart skips a beat in fear.

One of the sailor smirks, his teeth that were attacked with the lash of fungi scaring her to the tips of her toes.

"Found ya!" With that, both of the males jump at her.

She immediately crouched down and let her body slide out from the gap in between their bodies.

With quick moments, she turned around and placed both her palms on their backs and pushed both of their bodies inside the closet with all her might.

The males, caught off guard let out “oofs” of surprise and she hurriedly closed the portal of the closet behind them.

Not surprised, Pirateer Kang's sailors were always the slower, low witted ones.

She picks up the lower part of her large white night dress and makes a run towards the portal of her chamber.

She turned left the moment she got out and started to sprint towards the grand entrance downstairs.

And that was when she realized how the residence of her murdered father, King Yoon was a chaotic mess.

Maids running around trying to save themselves while the sailors took anything they could with them.

She immediately ducked down when a white, clay vase came flying towards her.

The vase hit one of the sailors behind her and disappointment hit her when she noticed the pieces falling to the ground.

The flower vase was gifted to her by her father.

"Y/n!" Her ears perks up at the familiar voice and she turns her head around once she hears it.

"Jin!" A sigh leaves her lips and she hurriedly walks up to a rather calm looking approaching male.

He takes a hold of her hand the moment they reach each other and starts to direct her upstairs. "You alright?"

"I am. Who are these men?" Y/n questions, a delicate hand holding her dress up as to prevent herself from stumbling and falling.

"They are here for you. Kang is close to the boarders." Jin informs, leading her up the stairs.

"Shouldn't we go outside? This may be our chance to make a move." Y/n inquires, not understanding his motives yet still following him.

She didn't have any chances.

Jin shakes his head. "No princess. You have to stay low right now. Use your father's secret passageway to skip out of the residence. We have to leave! Now!"

Y/n stared at him for a second with furrowed brows and dropped her shoulders as the male nodded at her.

"Make sure to take your father's secret way to go outside. We will meet at the back. I will go get the others." Jin says, before turning around and sprinting off downstairs.

Y/n released her gown and walked inside the working chamber that belonged to her father and locked the door behind her.

She sighs, letting her eyes trail over every part of the work place.

She remembered how she used to play around in here, not letting her father work for even a little bit.

She was going to be leaving soon, does that mean she will loose this place? Will she loose the place she was raised in?

"You have to continue to remain strong. We have to take revenge."

She lets Jin's words, one of her sailor friends, pass through her brain causing her to sigh.

She walks up to the gigantic book rack of her deceased father's library and pulls out a specific book.

The ground vibrates beneath her and she watched as one of the columns of the rack starts to move inside the wall, slowly revealing a passageway.

She puts the book back in its place and enters the cave like darkness.

Y/n grabs a hold of her necklace that dangles from around her neck and closes the rack behind her.

Something was telling her to not go further inside.

But she trust Jin. He won't betray her.

He had promised her that he would help her get revenge.

She walked further into the cave, the torches attached to the walls allowing her to see.

She tightened her hold around the necklace and took a turn to the left.

Her body suddenly froze when her eyes landed upon the scene in front of her.

Her heart skips a beat and she backs away in shock.

"Welcome, princess!"

King Kang stood before her, chin held high as he stare at her in amusement, a smirk holding his features.

He finally got her.

------------------

First official chapter. How did i do guys?

I have used words that are used by the pirates and the time they were in.

I also found the only picture of Jimin as a pirate.

B . E. A. U. T. I. F. U. L

Leave some love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 11.4K 48
Jimin is an upcoming solo singer with a passion for the sea. When his Grandfather goes missing when a storm hits the island where he was staying. In...
32K 1.7K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...
5.5K 387 14
[Book 3] "If you want her come and take her"- park jimin. "I will drown you and kill you in the same water where you born"- jeon jungkook. -_-_-_-_...