Toxic Love β˜… Blacktan

By -pjmochi

πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ₯€πŸŽ² ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš‚π™°πš…π™Έπ™Ύπšπš‚ π™°πšπ™΄π™½'πšƒ π™°π™»πš†π™°πšˆπš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙢𝙾𝙾𝙳 π™Άπš„πšˆπš‚ π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½... More

☠︎Intro☠︎
☠︎Characters ☠︎
☠︎001☠︎
☠︎002☠︎
☠︎003☠︎
☠︎004☠︎
☠︎005☠︎
☠︎006☠︎
☠︎007☠︎
☠︎008☠︎
☠︎009☠︎
☠︎010☠︎
☠︎011☠︎
☠︎012☠︎
☠︎013☠︎
☠︎014☠︎
☠︎015☠︎
☠︎016☠︎
☠︎017☠︎
☠︎018☠︎
☠︎019☠︎
☠︎020☠︎
☠︎021☠︎
☠︎022☠︎
☠︎023☠︎
☠︎024☠︎
☠︎025☠︎
☠︎026☠︎
☠︎027☠︎
☠︎028☠︎
☠︎029☠︎
☠︎030☠︎
☠︎031☠︎
☠︎032☠︎
☠︎033☠︎
☠︎034☠︎
☠︎035☠︎
☠︎036☠︎
☠︎ITS OUT☠︎
☠︎038☠︎
☠︎039☠︎
Wtf
☠︎040☠︎
☠︎041☠︎
☠︎042☠︎
π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
☠︎043☠︎
☠︎044☠︎
☠︎045☠︎
☠︎046☠︎
☠︎047☠︎
☠︎048☠︎
☠︎049☠︎
☠︎050☠︎
☠︎051☠︎
☠︎052☠︎
☠︎053☠︎
☠︎054☠︎
☠︎055☠︎
☠︎056☠︎
☠︎057☠︎
☠︎058☠︎
☠︎059☠︎
IMPORTANT

☠︎037☠︎

9.7K 397 124
By -pjmochi

Who's in charge now

Sejin and Su walked out with the others as they talked about the party meeting.

Sejin held out a paper for Taehyung to grab, "This is the invitation don't be late."

Taehyung grabbed the letter, "We won't see you later." He hugged both Su and Sejin.

Su walked towards the girls and gave them a genuine smile, "Please watch over these knuckleheads I trust you."

Chaeyoung smiled, "We will Auntie Su."

Su gave her a hard look, "What did I tell you call me mom." She playfully scolded.

Lisa turned to Su, "Thank you for helping us out mom." She said with a grin.

Su laughed, "Don't sweat it tall one." She ruffed Lisa's hair.

Jin cleared his throat catching everyone's attention, "We'll be going see you on Saturday."

Everyone bid their goodbyes and headed home.

Sejin wrapped his arm around his wife, "So why did you like these girls over the other ones?" He asked curiously.

"Well firstly they aren't all just looks, they have the presence of strong women. Don't be mistaken though the other girls were pretty but not worthy enough to stand by our boys." Su explained.

She patted his hand, "Let's head inside I need to look for a new dress." She told Sejin making him groan earning an elbow to the ribs.

Nayeon threw the pictures on the dark oak table which emitted a loud smack slicing the calm atmosphere. "Boss wants us to head to this stupid party." She announced then chugged her shot.

Chaeyoung chewed on her bottom lip fighting her inner thoughts on whether to speak her mind or to just go with the flow. "Don't you think we should end our pursuit on Bangtan?" She said making her members look at her.

Tzuyu furrowed her brows, "Are you kidding. If we give up our chances of being on the top would be tarnished!" She shouted in anger.

Jihyo stepped in scared of Tzuyu doing something regretful towards Chaeyoung, "Tzuyu calm down there's no need to yell. Plus I think Chaeyoung has a point we can't be running around trying to catch someone with our tails between our asses."

Scoffing Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "Really Unnie our only way to get close is to kill the four girls that entered this system." She slammed her knife on the picture of Blackpink scarring Mina.

"That's easier said than done Tzuyu." Sana stated a matter of factly.

Tzuyu smirked, "Don't worry I can handle it." She walked towards the huge doors. "By the way, you don't have to go to the party it isn't important." She told them with her back facing them and walked out.

Jennie went through the papers that they stole from the laundry place. Concentrating diligently she tried to put pieces together that hopefully would have more meaning for them. Biting on her pen she furrowed her brows as she tried to decipher the document.

Taehyung walked in the room and spotted the brunette girl looking distraught. "Don't be so tense about them. I can tell Namjoon to look at them if you want." He spoke cutting Jennie's thoughts.

She sighed softly, "I just want to be useful for everyone. I'm mean Jisoo knows how to hack, Lisa and Chaeyoung are good fighters and I'm stuck as the weak link." Jennie expressed her feelings.

Taehyung's gaze softened, "Hey never say that you're a weak link. You're forgetting that you're the one who showed up that boy who was the boss and don't forget that you got us through that car chase." His words deeply moved Jennie, she felt as if she was just useless weight but Taehyung just told her otherwise.

Jennie cracked a gummy smile, "Thanks Taehyung you always know how to cheer me up."

"Well that isn't all." He pulled out two spoons and a jar of milk flavored ice cream.

Jennie gasped in happiness, "No way!" Her humongous smile made Taehyung grin cheeky.

Chaeyoung leaned on the balcony staring at the stars. She wished that they could lead her towards her older sister who was too far from her grasp.

Jisoo was passing through the halls when she noticed Chaeyoung looking gloomy. Walking up to her Jisoo decided to speak, "Is everything alright Chae?"

Chaeyoung turned and saw Jisoo, "Yeah just missing someone." She answered sadly.

"Hey if this is about Alice you should ask Jin if he can take us to her." Jisoo said trying to bring ways to cheer up Chaeyoung.

"I would but I don't even know where she is Jisoo." Chaeyoung fiddled with her fingers. "Anyway if fate wants us to meet again then I'll wait."

Jisoo felt sorry for her sister like friend. She wished she could do something about this but she's just as clueless of Alice's location as Chaeyoung is.

Hoseok knocked on the door then opened it after hearing a soft come in from Chaeyoung. "Yoongi said it's time to plan our trip to the party in a few minutes. Just wanted to let you know."

Jisoo nodded, "Thanks Hobi we'll be there in a few." She turned back to Chaeyoung, "If you change your mind you can always tell us you want help."

"I will." Chaeyoung smiled and walked with Jisoo to the meeting room.

"Yoongi do you think you can get me the vip list to Kiwoo's party. I just want to make sure none of us are in danger." Namjoon told Yoongi as he poured himself a glass of water.

"Sure but I don't think we have much to worry about." Yoongi replied typing away on his laptop.

Jin and Hoseok walked through the doors, "The Chan deal was secured so we now have viable resources in China." Jin announced.

"Great now we just need to keep them informed about Hyunsuk." Jimin remarked.

Yoongi stared at his screen while he chewed on the inside of his cheek, "Umm Namjoon we have one problem the Chou's are gonna be at the party."

"Shit the girls and Jungkook." Namjoon cursed.

"What about Jungkook?" Lisa asked with Jungkook standing next to her just as confused.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.5K 66
A BlackBangtan Story two groups who hate each other are forced to team up to steal back four diamonds for their CEOs and end up finding that they do...
203K 14.2K 83
Who would've thought a colorful street with a party atmosphere had a mystery going on? It all started when one of their close friends was found dead...
172K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
160K 7.4K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...