Toxic Love β˜… Blacktan

By -pjmochi

πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ₯€πŸŽ² ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš‚π™°πš…π™Έπ™Ύπšπš‚ π™°πšπ™΄π™½'πšƒ π™°π™»πš†π™°πšˆπš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙢𝙾𝙾𝙳 π™Άπš„πšˆπš‚ π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½... More

☠︎Intro☠︎
☠︎Characters ☠︎
☠︎001☠︎
☠︎002☠︎
☠︎003☠︎
☠︎004☠︎
☠︎005☠︎
☠︎006☠︎
☠︎007☠︎
☠︎008☠︎
☠︎009☠︎
☠︎010☠︎
☠︎012☠︎
☠︎013☠︎
☠︎014☠︎
☠︎015☠︎
☠︎016☠︎
☠︎017☠︎
☠︎018☠︎
☠︎019☠︎
☠︎020☠︎
☠︎021☠︎
☠︎022☠︎
☠︎023☠︎
☠︎024☠︎
☠︎025☠︎
☠︎026☠︎
☠︎027☠︎
☠︎028☠︎
☠︎029☠︎
☠︎030☠︎
☠︎031☠︎
☠︎032☠︎
☠︎033☠︎
☠︎034☠︎
☠︎035☠︎
☠︎036☠︎
☠︎037☠︎
☠︎ITS OUT☠︎
☠︎038☠︎
☠︎039☠︎
Wtf
☠︎040☠︎
☠︎041☠︎
☠︎042☠︎
π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
☠︎043☠︎
☠︎044☠︎
☠︎045☠︎
☠︎046☠︎
☠︎047☠︎
☠︎048☠︎
☠︎049☠︎
☠︎050☠︎
☠︎051☠︎
☠︎052☠︎
☠︎053☠︎
☠︎054☠︎
☠︎055☠︎
☠︎056☠︎
☠︎057☠︎
☠︎058☠︎
☠︎059☠︎
IMPORTANT

☠︎011☠︎

14K 573 268
By -pjmochi

Problems

C H A E Y O U N G

Jimin took me to the Chanel store and told me to start shopping. My eyes wander to the entrance and thoughts of running cross my mind.

"Chaeyoung have you picked anything." Jimin spoke scaring the crap out of me.

"O-oh." I quickly grabbed a random shirt, "Yeah." I smiled awkwardly and turned around. To close.

I walk to a rack and pick some cute stuff that caught my attention.

"Chae is that you." I turn and see Seulgi with her jaw dropped.

My mouth widens, "Seulgi!" She pulled me into a tight warm hug.

"Chae how are you alone out here?" Seulgi whispered as she pulled away from our embrace.

I look around, "We finally got out eonni." I tell her with glee.

Her eyes widen at my words, "How—"

"Chaeyoung are you done—oh Seulgi it's a surprise to see you here." Jimin stood next to me, his voice was slightly cautious.

Seulgi raised a brow slightly confused that Jimin was with Chaeyoung, "It's nice to see you Jimin-ssi are you accompanying Chaeyoung." I see now take care of her Jimin. Seulgi thought.

"Yes, are you alone or did your unnies come with you?" He asked.

"Oh yeah they're here I just came to say a quick hello to Chaeyoung here. I'll see you two around." She waved and left her eyes lingering at Chaeyoung's direction.

"Call me next time someone comes up to you." Jimin sternly warned me.

I look at him in disbelief, "It's just Seulgi and I can take care of myself." I puffed out.

"I know you can but what if someone from Exo was with her huh did you think about that." He tried to justify his actions making me roll my eyes.

"Alright I got it." I snapped.

A few moments later Jennie and Taehyung were walking hastily towards us.

"Hyung we have to leave this place Ikon is here." Taehyung told us.

"Shit they must be looking for the girls." Jimin mumbled.

I bit my lip what if they find us.

I grab Jimin's arm, "Jimin please get us out I can't go back there please." I muttered my voice shaky at the thought.

He cupped my face between his soft hands, "They won't touch you okay just stay with me." He gave me a warm smile cooling the uneasiness that weighted in my stomach. Quickly we went to the cashier and paid for the clothes.

We walk out and see Jungkook dragging a worried Lisa.

"Guys I saw some of the members from winner here." Jungkook breathed heavily after running as he tried to hide himself and Lisa from being spotted.

"Fuck." I heard Jimin curse under his breath.

"I saw him on the phone I think someone called them here." Lisa added grabbing hold of Jennie's arm her eyes wavering to every direction.

"Great they could have the whole mall surrounded for all we know." Taehyung grunted out.

"We need to find the others then." Jennie said in a hasty tone.

"She's right let's go find them first then we'll find a way out of here." Jimin commented grabbing the bags and Chaeyoung's arm.

Tzuyu if this was your doing I'm killing you Jungkook thought as he gritted his teeth.

They all walked around the mall looking for anyone they recognize and saw Jin and Jisoo walking out of a store.

"Jin have you seen Namjoon and the others?" Taehyung asked.

"I think they went to the food court why?" Jin questioned slightly puzzled by Taehyung's tone.

"YG members are here." Jimin drops the bomb and they quickly head to the food court.

"What!" Jisoo panicked, No please no.

"Jisoo unnie let's go fast we can't stay here." Jennie grabbed her arm and dragged Jisoo.

They enter the food court and see the three members eating and playing with their food. The members sprint to the three knuckleheads.

"Guys get your asses up quick and take us to an exit." Jungkook says looking behind them for any YG members.

"Wha—" Hoseok was cut off as he placed his fries down.

"We don't have time to explain now please just hurry." Lisa pleaded.

"Okay chill." They get up and walk to the back but see Donghyuk standing on the phone talking to someone on the other line.

"Shit." Yoongi cursed, "That's why you're all nervous."

"Okay go through the cinnamon stand and we should be clear." Namjoon ordered.

They walk and see Jinhwan and Bobby standing there talking—more like planning something.

"Damn it." Jimin cursed.

"How about the side entrance near the lamb skewers place." Lisa asked recalling some of the shops she took note of.

They all nod and head there and get out of the mall just to run into Winner who's in a truck.

"Guys run to the car quickly." Yoongi ordered.

"We can't they'll get to us!" Jisoo shouted.

"Just do it!" He yelled back while pulling out his gun.

They all run but Jisoo stayed, "What about you huh?"

"Trust me I'll be fine." Yoongi responded making Jin grab Jisoo and they ran.

"Be safe idiot." Jisoo mumbles.

Yoongi takes out a cigarette and hears winners car speeding towards him.

He puffs out smoke, "Just another shitty day." He raises his gun and shoots both front tires making one of them flat and he then shoots at the windshield.

The car kept speeding towards Yoongi, "Fuck."

"Yoongi get in the car!" Hoseok shouted. Yoongi ran to the car and hopping in.

"Jin step on the gas!" Jimin smacked Jin's seat making him take off and head home.

Minho kicks the car door open, "Shit man."

Tzuyu comes walking out the mall and sees the scene in front of her, "They had one damn job." She grits her teeth and takes out her phone.

"Yes Miyeon get me files on YGs workers please and send them to my office quick." She hangs up the phone. "This was just the beginning Bangtan just you wait."

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.5K 66
A BlackBangtan Story two groups who hate each other are forced to team up to steal back four diamonds for their CEOs and end up finding that they do...
79.5K 4.2K 14
πŸŽ₯πŸ‘»πŸͺ¦ ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš„π™½π™²π™Ύπš…π™΄πšπ™Έπ™½π™Ά 𝙰 π™Όπš„πšπ™³π™΄πš πš†π™°πš‚ π™³π™΄π™΅π™Έπ™½π™Έπšƒπ™΄π™»πšˆ π™½π™Ύπšƒ 𝙾𝙽 πšƒπ™·π™΄π™Έπš 𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙢𝙾 π™²π™°πšπ™³ 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄...
172K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
203K 14.2K 83
Who would've thought a colorful street with a party atmosphere had a mystery going on? It all started when one of their close friends was found dead...