Toxic Love β˜… Blacktan

By -pjmochi

πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ₯€πŸŽ² ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš‚π™°πš…π™Έπ™Ύπšπš‚ π™°πšπ™΄π™½'πšƒ π™°π™»πš†π™°πšˆπš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙢𝙾𝙾𝙳 π™Άπš„πšˆπš‚ π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½... More

☠︎Intro☠︎
☠︎Characters ☠︎
☠︎001☠︎
☠︎003☠︎
☠︎004☠︎
☠︎005☠︎
☠︎006☠︎
☠︎007☠︎
☠︎008☠︎
☠︎009☠︎
☠︎010☠︎
☠︎011☠︎
☠︎012☠︎
☠︎013☠︎
☠︎014☠︎
☠︎015☠︎
☠︎016☠︎
☠︎017☠︎
☠︎018☠︎
☠︎019☠︎
☠︎020☠︎
☠︎021☠︎
☠︎022☠︎
☠︎023☠︎
☠︎024☠︎
☠︎025☠︎
☠︎026☠︎
☠︎027☠︎
☠︎028☠︎
☠︎029☠︎
☠︎030☠︎
☠︎031☠︎
☠︎032☠︎
☠︎033☠︎
☠︎034☠︎
☠︎035☠︎
☠︎036☠︎
☠︎037☠︎
☠︎ITS OUT☠︎
☠︎038☠︎
☠︎039☠︎
Wtf
☠︎040☠︎
☠︎041☠︎
☠︎042☠︎
π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
☠︎043☠︎
☠︎044☠︎
☠︎045☠︎
☠︎046☠︎
☠︎047☠︎
☠︎048☠︎
☠︎049☠︎
☠︎050☠︎
☠︎051☠︎
☠︎052☠︎
☠︎053☠︎
☠︎054☠︎
☠︎055☠︎
☠︎056☠︎
☠︎057☠︎
☠︎058☠︎
☠︎059☠︎
IMPORTANT

☠︎002☠︎

20.4K 810 1.4K
By -pjmochi

Meeting

Chaeyoung sat down while taking loads of sips from her water. "Whoo I'm beat." She commented wiping the small sweat that covered her forehead.

Jisoo and Jennie both nod agreeing with Chaeyoung. They shift their gazes to Lisa who was still practicing the dance.

Jisoo called to her, "Yah Limario take a break you're gonna be too tired for tonight if you keep practicing."

Lisa stopped turning to her unnies, "I just want to get the moves down this is the closest thing we'll get to being on stage performing."

Jisoo smiled sadly at the younger one, "Lisa I can tell you that tonight everyone is gonna be blown away from your dancing skills." Lisa smiled at her words.

"Well time for us to set up the tables." Jennie said standing up.

"Aww it's time already." Chaeyoung whined.

B A N G T A N

"Jimin should I wear the black or white one." Taehyung said holding two shirts and switches them back and fourth.

Jimin thought for a second, "Black looks better."

Taehyung smiled, "Thanks bro."

Hoseok smacked Yoongi's leg, "Yah Yoongi get your ass up we're gonna leave in a few minutes." Yoongi woke up from his nap groaning in the process.

Namjoon put on his rolex, "Okay boys so we're just going to see if we notice that two timing dealer don't mess anything up."

Jin looked at him, "We should be saying that to you anything you touch breaks." He laughed.

Namjoon sighed, "Shut up Jin."

Jungkook looked at the time, "Guys we should go we don't want to be late and not be able to get in." They all nod and headed towards their expensive car.

"Jungkook what kind of club is this anyway?" Jimin asked.

"I heard that it's really good apparently there's three floors the first one is for the public in the low class, the second one is the vip on where only high class people can enter and the third floor is a loft. There's even a hotel connected to it." Jungkook explained.

Jin got astonished, "Wow they must be booming in business to be that big."

"Well it better be worth my time cause I want some drinks." Yoongi commented.

Jungkook grinned, "Trust me hyung from all the rumors I heard it will be." The boys get excited wanting to see if Jungkook's explanation about the club is true.

B L A C K P I N K

Jennie tapped Lee Hi's shoulder, "Lee Hi are we gonna work on the first floor?"

Lee Hi shook her head, "No I got word from the boss that you'll only work on the second floor, apparently there are important people coming and he wants you guys to perform there." Jennie nodded thanking her.

Jisoo noticed Jennie coming back toward them, "So what she say?" She asked.

Jennie stopped in front of her a small hopeful smile etched on her lips before she spoke, "We're working on the second floor today."

Lisa cheered at the news, "Yes its better than working in the first I swear there's always a creep that thinks he can harass one of us." She said with a scowl.

"Yea but upstairs isn't any better." Chaeyoung pointed out.

Anda walked up to them, "Girls your shift is about to start we need to hurry or else the boss is gonna get mad." They sighed and mentality prepared themselves for tonight.

Lee Hi turned to them, "Okay so you guys are gonna perform at 8:30 so right now we're gonna do our regular duties, remember to be careful and call for help if you're in trouble." She told them.

They all hug each other, "Fighting." They cheer and head to their stations.

The boys park in the parking lot and walk towards the entrance of the building. The bouncer asked them for their names and Jin told them.

The Bouncer nods his head, "Okay they're good they're on the list." He told other bouncer.

Bouncer 2 opened the doors, "Have a nice night." The boys nod and walk in.

Hoseok looked around, "Woah I didn't think that the first floor would look this good."

Jungkook chuckled, "Let's see the vip floor." They walked up to the elevator and get inside to see gold plated railing and nice shiny mirrors.

Taehyung whistled, "Damn this place is nice."

The bouncer on the second floor opened the door for the boys and they are again blown away by the beauty of the club. There was diamond chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and nice tables surrounded by nice velvet seats. The bar looked stunning with a wide variety of drinks that seem to make a beautiful rainbow of a alcohol, the lights and loud music made the drinks look like they were alive.

Jimin's mouth dropped, "So the rumors were right this place is nice." He said looking around.

Namjoon stepped forward, "Okay let's sit at a table and order some drinks."

The seven boys walked toward a vacant table and look at the drinks they had on the menu and man was there a lot of choices.

Minzy went up to their table, "Hello gentlemen what can I get for you today?"

"Can I get a diva vodka." Yoongi answered politely.

Jin smiled, "Can I get bottled beer please."

Jhope turned to her, "I'll get the same as him."

"Can I get a Diamond Cocktail." Jungkook said.

Namjoon ordered, "I'll get the diva vodka."

"I'll have Forever Martini." Jimin requested.

"Can I have a Martini on the Rock." Taehyung winked.

Minzy wrote down all their orders, "Okay I'll be right back with your drinks." She walked away.

Jin turned back to the boys, "Namjoon did you recognize anyone when we walked in?"

Namjoon shook his head, "No we'll stay here a little longer."

Minzy came back with their drinks, "Here you go enjoy." She bowed and left to take more orders.

Chaeyoung walked up to the bar, "Lisa can you make me a tropical martini please?"

Lisa smiled, "Yeah sure." She went to make the drink.

Jennie walked up to them, "Guys it's our turn to perform soon."

Lisa nodded, "Okay let me call Dara to take my place." They headed backstage.

Jisoo turned to the girls, "Okay girls lets get this party started shall we."

The boys we're talking amongst themselves until they saw the lights go off and red/pink ones start to shine towards the stage and music started to play catching their attention along with all the people.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.9K 44
(Complete) This is story about 2 powerfull Mafia groups who hate each other but maybe destiny has planned something else for them what will happen...
25.2K 629 28
"Get yourself ready, my dear sister. The game has begun. LET THE GAME BEGIN." The story of a mafia gang with 7 members. What will happen if the mafi...
148K 5K 29
Lisa... cause mama I'm in love with a criminal and this type of love isn't rational it's physical.. mama please don't cry I will be alright all rea...
61.3K 1.8K 37
BTS is a group of 7 boys with typical flirts and loves to play with girls heart and are very very charming every girl want them but not the 4 girls (...