Toxic Love β˜… Blacktan

By -pjmochi

πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ₯€πŸŽ² ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš‚π™°πš…π™Έπ™Ύπšπš‚ π™°πšπ™΄π™½'πšƒ π™°π™»πš†π™°πšˆπš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙢𝙾𝙾𝙳 π™Άπš„πšˆπš‚ π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½... More

☠︎Intro☠︎
☠︎001☠︎
☠︎002☠︎
☠︎003☠︎
☠︎004☠︎
☠︎005☠︎
☠︎006☠︎
☠︎007☠︎
☠︎008☠︎
☠︎009☠︎
☠︎010☠︎
☠︎011☠︎
☠︎012☠︎
☠︎013☠︎
☠︎014☠︎
☠︎015☠︎
☠︎016☠︎
☠︎017☠︎
☠︎018☠︎
☠︎019☠︎
☠︎020☠︎
☠︎021☠︎
☠︎022☠︎
☠︎023☠︎
☠︎024☠︎
☠︎025☠︎
☠︎026☠︎
☠︎027☠︎
☠︎028☠︎
☠︎029☠︎
☠︎030☠︎
☠︎031☠︎
☠︎032☠︎
☠︎033☠︎
☠︎034☠︎
☠︎035☠︎
☠︎036☠︎
☠︎037☠︎
☠︎ITS OUT☠︎
☠︎038☠︎
☠︎039☠︎
Wtf
☠︎040☠︎
☠︎041☠︎
☠︎042☠︎
π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
☠︎043☠︎
☠︎044☠︎
☠︎045☠︎
☠︎046☠︎
☠︎047☠︎
☠︎048☠︎
☠︎049☠︎
☠︎050☠︎
☠︎051☠︎
☠︎052☠︎
☠︎053☠︎
☠︎054☠︎
☠︎055☠︎
☠︎056☠︎
☠︎057☠︎
☠︎058☠︎
☠︎059☠︎
IMPORTANT

☠︎Characters ☠︎

32.4K 903 1.1K
By -pjmochi

💔trailer💔

"𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐲𝐞..."

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜:

— K I M  J I S O O is a 24 year old woman who was kidnapped at the age of 18 and forced to work at club YG. She is a waitress, entertainer and the face of the club. Jisoo is the mom of the group and has a 4d personality but can be cold when messed with or if her members are being harassed. She is stubborn and doesn't trust anyone besides the girls.

::::

— J E N N I E  K I M  is a 23 year old woman who was found at the age of 15. Jennie works at club YG and is a bartender, entertainer and occasionally the dj. She is the baddie of the group and the second oldest. Jennie is a total badass on the outside but a softie in the inside. Hates her past and hardly ever talks about it.

::::

— P A R K  C H A E Y O U N G  is a 22 year old woman who was kidnapped at the age of 17. She also works at club YG as a waitress, entertainer and sometimes sings with Jisoo. Chaeyoung is a softie but can be scary when someone messes with her or her members. She hates lies and secrets, once you break her trust you'll never get it back.

::::

— L A L I S A  M A N O B A N  is a 22 year old woman who was kidnapped at the age of 17. She works at club YG as a bartender, entertainer and sometimes raps with Jennie. Lisa is loud and funny but is also a baddie. Anyone who messes with her or her members are over. Youngest and strongest in the group. She lost her trust in most men after a horrible night at the club.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬"

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

  "𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟"

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜:

— K I M  S E O K J I N is a 27 year old man who joined the mafia Bangtan when he was 21. Jin is the driver, weapon maker and doctor in Bangtan. Is like a parent for his members. He met bts when he was a teen. Jin is kind hearted but can be mean when someone messes with him or the boys. He is stubborn and hates losing fights.

::::

— M I N  Y O O N G I  is a 26 year old man who joined the mafia bangtan when he was 20. He met the boys when he was a teen. Yoongi is the bomb maker and hacker in bts. People never mess with him unless they want to be killed on the spot. Is an actual softie in the inside but it takes time to see that side. Cold and doesn't trust anyone besides his members.

::::

— K I M  N A M J O O N  is a 25 year old man who joined Bangtan when he was 19. He met his members when he was a teen. Namjoon is the leader, dealer and sniper in bts. He is smart and nice but will shoot you dead if you cross him. Namjoon is very power hungry which can sometimes blind him.

::::

— J U N G  H O S E O K is a 25 year old man who joined Bangtan when he was 19 he met the boys when he was a teen. Hoseok is a assassin, knives men and spy in bts. He is a literal sunshine but when you get on his bad side it's game over. Really nice but don't take him for granted cause it won't end well.

::::

— P A R K  J I M I N  is a 24 year old man who joined Bangtan when he was 18. He met the boys when his was a kid. Jimin is a guns man, knives man and fighter in bts. He can be a small ball of cuteness but when angry people back the fuck away. He is a ticking time bomb.

::::

— K I M  T A E H Y U N G is a 24 year old man who joined Bangtan when he was 18. Met the boys when he was young. Is a sniper and guns man in Bangtan. Taehyung has a 4d personality but don't mess with him or else you're done. Has a double personality.

::::

— J E O N  J U N G K O O K is a 22 year old man who joined the mafia Bangtan when he was 15 and met the boys when he was young. Jungkook is a knives men, guns men, fighter and spy in bts. He is skilled in everything and never misses his target. Jungkook is stubborn and hates liars and losing arguments.

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐝, 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐝, 𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥."

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐈 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬."

𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

•Bts is one of the most powerful mafia groups in South Korea and are known all over the world

•Blackpink are a group of girls that dreamed of becoming singers/dancers but their dreams were taken away from them

•Blackpink will later in the story have the hair colors they do in Kill this love

•Bts will have the hair colors from persona

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."

"𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.5K 66
A BlackBangtan Story two groups who hate each other are forced to team up to steal back four diamonds for their CEOs and end up finding that they do...
7.4K 261 36
TΚœα΄κœ±α΄‡ κœ±α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Ι΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› κœ±Κœα΄€α΄…α΄‡κœ± ᴏꜰ ʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄ ᴇᴠᴇɴ α΄„Κ€α΄€α΄’Ιͺᴇʀ......Κ™α΄œα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€α΄›α΄‡α΄… ᴛᴏ ɒᴇᴛ α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸΙͺᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ κœ°α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡........ BTS κœ°α΄Κ€ ᴑʜᴏᴍ α΄‹Ιͺʟ...
12.7K 232 23
Blackpink a group which suddenly made it's place in the mafia world, became the mafia queens who lead the mafia world, everyone in the mafia world fe...
160K 7.4K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...