Working for Idols

By PhantomThiefNo24

I know, this is stupid, but I thought it would be fun to write this. Whatever, the default name of the protag... More

The first concert
Hectic night
Quiet morning...?
Moving day
Past and present life
Noisy campus
More trouble
Going to far?
Game night
I found you! Faker!
Vacation program
Landing
A diner and a beach house
Unexpected
Encounters
Memories
Love games
Closure night
Mended hearts
From now on...
This is my new life
Take me home
At the station
It's just luck apparently
Sorting things out
A day with the kids
Lustful shadows
Dragged around
Guardian
Between classes
Meetings
New friends?
The studio
A spark (+18)
Deal
Vet visit
Haunted
The day after
Gala night
Complications
Spotlight
Morning visit
Understanding
Supporting
Family night
Family bonds
Starting the week
Group project

The contract

26.7K 427 1.6K
By PhantomThiefNo24

-(Y/N) POV-

I woke up in my bed, seriously tired for what happened yesterday, I never thought a simple concert would end on such a crazy situation. I checked the clock and saw that it was 6 am.

Me: Well, I don't know when she is going to come here but I don't think she'll be this early, I might as well start with the routine.

With that said I dressed up, a simple shirt and some shorts. I then directed myself to the kitchen and took a bottle of water, now with everything ready I walked to the door and went out of the apartment. I lived in the second floor of the building, the area was quiet and peaceful almost always, just the occasional party in some houses around.

And like that I started my morning workout like every day, running to the park of the city. The routine of every morning is running 10 miles to the park like a warm-up, then I do 5 laps to the entire park at max speed, and there is the important part, I try to beat my last time every single day.

However, I like to think that I have a great physical condition, but well, I never try to show off about it, even if a single lap in the park means 15 miles. But whatever.

*

I returned to my apartment after finishing my workout routine, it took me 2 hours only, I have done this so many times that I know perfectly the position of every single stone in the park.

But the great surprise of the day I saw a seriously expensive car parking in front of the apartment building.

Me: I imagine she arrived.

As I made my way to the building, I saw some fluffy tails swinging out of the hallway in front of the apartment's entrances.

Me: There she is.

I walked up to the second floor and saw the nine tailed fox waiting outside of my apartment, I stood there dumbfounded for her beauty honestly, she was using more casual clothes, a simple white blouse with a black hoodie over it, her ears were still visible though; she also was wearing a pair of blue shorts with black stockings below, alongside with some brown boots. I also noticed that her hair was black today, with all that it was a little hard to recognize her if you see her from afar, but her tails gave it away, even if they have fur instead of being made of crystal like they usually are in her concerts. I walked closer to her and went directly towards the entrance to my apartment and opened the door like usual.

Ahri: You could at least say "hi"

Me: Good morning, I didn't expect you to be this early.

Ahri: I woke up 3 hours ago, I had an interview at 6 am.

Me: Just you?

Ahri: Yes, the others were very tired for all the work we had to do this week.

I gave her a concerned face as I walked inside my apartment.

Me: Give me a moment, I need to clean some things here and there, it won't take long.

*

-Ahri POV-

I stood out of the apartment for at least five minutes waiting for (Y/N) to come out, I was surprised when I found out that he wasn't in his apartment, I have been waiting for him for half an hour already; and maybe I should have used another car, I think this one may call some unnecessary attention.

(Y/N): You can enter now!

I was cut off my thoughts by him calling for me. I entered the apartment and saw a well-ordered place, I feel surprised to be honest, I was expecting a total disorder, I mean, not as bad as the one we had back in home, but still the normal for a university student. He noticed me looking everywhere and called back my attention.

(Y/N): Why do you look so surprised? I told you that I was going to clean a little.

Me: S-sorry, I'm not used to see a room this clean, just that.

(Y/N): That makes me worry about how you four live every day.

Me: You should...

He gave me a concerned look, but he shrugged it off immediately.

(Y/N): So, you came here with a contract or something, right?

Me: Yes, I got it here.

I took out a digital tablet and looked for the document, I put it on the table alongside with a paper and a pen for him to sign, he also has to put his fingerprints in the digital tablet and make a voice recording of him accepting the conditions of the contract. I have to admit that I made it like that to add some pressure and scare him, I could just bring an impressed document for him to sign, but I really would like him to not sign and accept, this is just wrong no matter how you see it after all! I don't want him to be our slave!

I saw him sitting in his couch reading the document with a serious expression as some cold sweat ran through my face, my gaze wandered for a moment until he called me.

(Y/N): Hey, emm, don't you want to take seat? I don't feel comfortable with you standing there.

Me: O-of course!

I walked to his side and sat right next to him in his couch, I looked at him once more and saw him making a worried face.

(Y/N): Ok... the principal conditions are that I can't quit, I have to do everything you order me and that I can't work bad on purpose to make you fire me.

Me: Yes.

(Y/N): *sigh* fine.

He then started to make everything I didn't want him to do; he let the tablet scan his fingerprint, my face made a nervous smile; he signed the paper, my claws ragged part of my stockings.

He then looked at me.

(Y/N): Let's record the audio before I reconsider the idea of going to the police station.

Me: S-sure.

I took out my phone and prepared the recording with a fake smile, I swear I felt my eye twitch a little.

Me: R-ready? N-now.

(Y/N): *sigh* I, (Y/N) (L/N) accept the conditions of the contract...

Me: T-there it is! Is enough, thank you!

He gave me a confused look before asking worried.

(Y/N): Is everything ok?

I looked to the ground with a dark expression, I can't believe he did it, I can't believe this is happening. I couldn't handle it anymore and jumped off the couch to yell at him my real thoughts.

Me: HOW THE HELL DID YOU ACCEPTED THIS NONSENSE!!!???

(Y/N): Wait! What!?

Me: I WAS HOPING FOR YOU TO GIVE UP ON THIS!!!

(Y/N): Why!?

I walked up to him and grabbed him by his shirt. Talking with a cold tone.

Me: Do you realize what could happen if the media find out that we are holding a young man as basically our slave?

He tried to answer but I yelled at him again while shaking him violently.

Me: WE ARE GOING TO BE RUINED!!!

I let him go and sat in the floor with my hands in my head.

Me: How did I let this happen?

(Y/N): E-emm, is not your fault, is basically mine. I can't believe all the problems I caused just because I got lost looking for a bathroom. Doesn't matter, we can just forget this happened, right?

Me (whisper): You signed the contract.

(Y/N): E-excuse me, what did you said?

Me: I said... YOU SIGNED THE STUPID CONTRACT YOU IDIOT!!!

He stumbled back and fell on his back, I started to walk around the room thinking in a solution. Maybe I can change the contract? No, it's a legal document, why did I have to make it real!?

Maybe I can ask for help from our representative! No! I can't let her know that I got a slave and I want to dispose of him!

...

That's it! I'll dispose of him! Maybe Akali would know how to dispose of a corpse!

...

HELL NO!!! I HAVE SO MUCH PROBLEMS WITH THIS ALONE!!! THE LAST THING I NEED IS TO BE INVESTIGATED BY MURDER!!!

What I'm going to do?...

*

-(Y/N) POV-

I stood up once more and saw Ahri walking around the living room with a terrified expression, I have to think on a way to calm her down. As I was thinking my stomach growled, now that I think about it, I haven't eaten anything since I woke up, I looked to the clock in my living room and saw that it was 9 am.

Ahri was still on the floor thinking desperately for a solution and I said the first idea that came to my mind.

Me: Do you want to stay for breakfast?

She looked at me with a half confused half angered expression.

Me: I-I mean! Maybe we can think on a solution after we eat something! I imagine you haven't eaten anything either!

She stood there for a second before answering in a tired tone.

Ahri: That's not a bad idea.

She sighed and laid down in my couch, burying her face on it.

Me: I'm going to take a bath first, I didn't have the chance since you came before I return from exercising.

She just gave me a thumbs up with her face still buried in the couch. I returned a wry smile and directed myself to my room.

I started to undress and heard her voice calling me form the living room.

Ahri: What are you going to prepare!?

Me: I don't know yet! Do you want something specifically?

Ahri: Not really!

Me: Then we'll decide together when I finish taking a bath!

Ahri: Ok!

I sighed once more and entered the bathroom.

*

-Ahri POV-

I was still thinking in a way to solve this problem when I started to hear music coming from (Y/N) room.

Me: Hmm? Well that's interesting.

I stood up and walked close to his door, I could clearly hear the music and the lyrics thanks to my ears, it had a dynamic but calm rhythm, but the lyrics were the part that caught my attention.

It sounds like he is singing it, but I'm not entirely sure. I heard the song keep going and someone singing with great passion, as the song entered the principal chorus, I could hear that it was actually him who was singing.

I can't believe it! He is amazing! And I had never heard that song in my life! Did he write it? Why does he haven't presented himself to any company, he would be a great star!

I stood there as he was still singing, I looked around the house once more and spotted his laptop in the table of the kitchen. I couldn't hold my curiosity and went over there to see, but when I turned on the device, I saw that it needed a password, obviously.

I gave up and stood up again to look around the place, once more I succumbed to my curiosity and entered his room. It was pretty clean, no clothes or anything in the floor, books and comics well organized in the desk drawers (yes, I opened them), his books and some notebooks were here and there also in the desk.

But before I could see more things from up close, I heard the music stop, I looked to the door of the bathroom and saw the doorknob moving. So, I made the most logical thing I could thought, I hid under the bed.

I saw him going out of the bathroom with just a towel covering his lower half, I took my time to see his body honestly, and I have to say something.

He. Is. Hot.

His dark brown hair shined amazingly for being a little wet, making a perfect combination to his fair skin, his muscles looked strong but not too big, like all his body was perfectly sculpted. Just why does he hide it with his clothes? It should be a crime!

Please tell me he's single...

Wait! What am I thinking!? It doesn't matter if he is single, because I'm not! I can't lose myself in his perfect body!

Still... I kept looking at him for a moment, and it felt like hours, until.

(Y/N): Where did I put my phone?

He looked around for a moment and then entered back the bathroom.

This is my chance, I need to go out as fast as I can!

I went out of my hiding place and walked towards the door, but before I could even touch the doorknob.

(Y/N): A-Ahri!?

I stopped in my place.

Me: I can expla...! Wow.

I turned around to apologize for my actions, but I was cut off immediately when I saw what was in front of me, he was there... without any towel covering him.

My eyes were attached to his... intimate area.

I was about to say something, but he yelled first.

(Y/N): GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM!!!

Me: Y-YES SIR!!!

*

We were eating the breakfast he prepared for both of us, I was still looking at my food, I could feel the heat in my face as I remembered seeing him and his... little friend.

(Y/N): Could you please stop thinking about that?

Me: It's a little hard to do so.

He sighed and finished his food, I did the same and he started to clean the dishes while I went to the couch to keep thinking for a solution to this mess. A lot of ideas started to appear in my head but none of them worked, I was starting to feel stressed when I felt someone touching my shoulder, I turned to my side and saw (Y/N) offering me a glass of lemonade.

(Y/N): Why don't you stay here for the day? At least while we think on a solution.

I thought about it for a second, but at the end I accepted after taking a sip from the glass.

Me: I don't see why not, I need to relax and the idea of living a normal life for a day doesn't sound bad.

(Y/N): I imagined that the life of a famous is not all luxury and comfort.

Me: Well you guessed right, most people don't understand how it is to not be able to go out to the street without a huge mob pursuing you.

(Y/N): Did that really happened to you?

Me: Yeah, I wanted to go to an amusement park with Kai'sa one day, we didn't expect to be the same day when the graduates from High school planned to celebrate.

(Y/N): Let me guess, a girl screamed that you were there, and everyone started to chase you two.

Me: Yep.

He gave me a dry laugh and we stood there in silence, until he got up and walked to the T.V. I saw him connecting it and turning it on, alongside a game console that was below it. He then graved a controller and sat down back in the couch.

(Y/N): Do you want to play something?

He offered me the control, I took it and saw the T.V. once more.

(Y/N): Have you ever played a game of this series before?

I saw the title in the screen, to my surprise and seriously to my delight it was the last game of one of my favorite series.

Me: Dark souls 3!? I've been trying to play this game for so long!

(Y/N): I didn't think you would like a game like this.

Me: What do you mean? I love the series! But I never had time to play the last game.

(Y/N): It's been some years since it was released, have you really been that busy?

Me: Not entirely, I always had some free time, but I knew that a game like this would take all my time.

(Y/N): I guess you are right, I played it in my vacations when I bought it, otherwise I was going to fail the semester.

Me: Now that you mention it, what are you studying anyways?

(Y/N): Animation.

Me: Wow, so you are the of the artist type?

(Y/N): I guess.

I chuckled a little and turned my attention towards the game, I ignored his files and created a new character and started from zero. I'm confident about my gaming abilities.

(Y/N): Are you sure?

Me: I'm planning on finish it before the nightfall.

(Y/N): You are bluffing.

Me: You want to bet?

(Y/N): Of course. Put the conditions.

Me: Fine, if I make it, you'll have to...

I stopped to think for a moment, before I came with a good idea.

Me: You'll buy me a game of my choice.

(Y/N): And if you don't?

I thought for another moment, something related to money would not really affect me, maybe something humiliating or embarrassing? I kept thinking in something on those lines, until I came with an idea to tease him a little.

Me: I'll show you my breasts.

He stood there looking at me with an exasperated face.

(Y/N): Let me ask you just one thing, why?

He asked me with his palm covering his face.

Me: Well I saw you naked before, I'm giving you a chance to get even.

(Y/N) sighed clearly annoyed at my response, it wasn't the reaction I was hoping for, I wanted him to go all red and start stuttering. What a shame.

(Y/N): Do whatever you want.

Me: You are not funny.

(Y/N): Shut up and play.

Me: Prepare your wallet.

*

Some hours passed like that, at the first third of the game he received a call from his friend of last night asking what happened with him, it was fun seeing him trying to explain what happened, and it was even more funny hearing his friend screaming at him.

At the middle of the game I got a call from Evelynn, she wanted to know if the interview went well, and she also was a little worried because I didn't return home after it, even if she didn't want to show it. However, I explained her that I was taking care of some business, and also told her that one of those was looking for someone to help us with the house cleaning and all that. She didn't believe me completely and I lose some valuable time thanks to her.

Right now, I was going to face the final boss for tenth time, it was just some minutes before the sunset, tension was in the air for both of us. Recalling all this time with (Y/N) I have to say it was fun, he is a nice guy, he even helped me some times, sometimes we shared a good laugh for some stupid things happening in the game, he made fun of me for loosing a lot of times, I returned the favor making him fall to the ground using my tails and laughing at him. I was having a really good day with him.

(Y/N): Just some minutes before the time limit, the soul of cinder is giving you a lot of problems.

Me: I don't get it, he is not that hard! The nameless king was way worse! why am I having problems with this guy right now?

(Y/N): It's the magic of the soul's series, the boss that can be easy to someone is a hell for someone else. That and the first rule of the game, never be overconfident.

I saw his phone in the table showing a contdown, just one minute before the time limit and the boss was in his second phase and with half his life bar emptied, I can make it.

(Y/N): Don't get to cocky.

Me: I know what I'm doing.

I miss-rolled to the side and the boss caught me with his hand, holding up my character and making an explosion of fire, I stood up immediately and rolled away form his jumping attack, but at the end caught me while I was healing with his combo attack and killed me again.

Me: NO!!!

(Y/N): What a shame.

The alarm went off.

(Y/N): Time is up! You lose.

I laid back in the couch wailing.

Me: Whyyyyyyyyy?

(Y/N): Haha! My wallet is safe tonight!

I was growling for my defeat, but the worst part was that I now have to pay my part of the bet. But thanks to the heavens my phone started to ring, it was Akali this time, so, I took the call.

Me: Hello there.

Akali: Hey, Ahri, where are you? You haven't been in home the entire day.

Me: I told Evelynn, I was looking for someone to help us with the house.

Akali: And you found someone?

Me: Y-yes...?

Akali: Why did you doubted?

Me: Well, I found someone, but...

Akali: What happened?

Me: Nothing wrong, is a guy, a student, someone you might recognize actually.

Akali: A guy? Are you sure?

Me: He is nice, don't worry about him, he can't do anything to us.

Akali: Why are you so sure?

Me: I'm going home already, I'll explain there.

Akali: Are you sure about this?

Me: To be honest, no. So... please help me if Evelynn tries to kill me tonight.

Akali: What have you done this time?... Fine, I'll be waiting.

She hung up then, I turned to see (Y/N) with a wry smile.

(Y/N): Does this mean that tonight is my job interview?

He asked me with sarcasm, I gave him an exasperated expression.

Me: Be ready, if they accept you, you'll be moving with us tomorrow.

I stood up and walked towards the door.

Me: Come on, I'll drive us there.

He turned down the T.V. and the console, then disconnected both.

(Y/N): Something tells me that my life is in risk tonight.

There is the second chapter of this story, I still don't know if I'm going to make it an harem story, but if not, you can guess who is the main girl... (I just love her, what do you want from me?) The next chapter will be the meeting and some explaining of who is our protagonist: you :V. Feel free to coment anyway you like, I hope you liked it and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 351 37
This is an original story done by me. Character images and videos are not. Thank you
3K 76 4
[This is a Destiny 2 x Kda crossover fanfic.] . The world today was extraordinary in so many ways. From people having magical or super abilities, mys...
53.2K 1.4K 52
-Y/N L/N was once a boy, born and raised in Ionia, exposed to the magic and pure unspoiled beauty of the region. Being of Vastayan descent, it came n...
4.8K 136 12
K/DA is a Pop Star Girl Group Band consisting of four members. Really famous to be honest. And they have one, well actually six things that most cele...