I Love My Best Friend (Justin...

By trashlieber

*Parts In The Story Are Marked As Private,You Must Follow* You've been there for Justin as a friend,your shou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 😏💦
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
I don't believe it
surprised confession
To the rescue
Forget everyone
Took it too far
wrong room
Get along !!!
unhappy/happy
girl time
too much
taunted
The truth came out
Where did our love go?
Need space
Separation
persuading
My life.
Give me time
Perfect without eachother?
Me and you
Problems
Right here
Chapter Whatever
Lies and more lies
Never will admit it
another rumor to Justin
Fake..just Fake
Chapter whatever
I want us back?
do what makes you happy
Knowing eachother better
Stay with me
3 words/reunite
Maybe I should
Together,Forever
Y/n & Justin
Skate Date
Strip

Refuse

895 13 0
By trashlieber

Twist's POV

Justin's torn never seen him like this with any girl,just to catch up on things Alfredo came to the hotel to tell Justin that he forgot something,but when we told him where he might be he left with us.

"You think Kenny will bring them back together?" Za asked.

"Maybe..I don't know,I hope so." Alfeedo said.

"Do anyone want to watch tv?" Za asked.

"No we need silence around here instead of hearing "Is it over for y/n and Justin?" " Scooter said.

Kenny walked in ten minutes later smiling,"What are you all smiley about?" Za asked.

"Five weeks." He said.

"Uh huh til?" I said wanting to know.

"Five weeks til Justin and y/n meet up."

"H-how did you do that?" Scooter asked surprised.

"I have.my ways,fine ...I asked her if she could start hanging out with him as friends and she said okay and she said give her ten weeks,I bumped it down to five so..five weeks it is."

"So we just need to get Justin ready in five weeks?" Alfredo asked.

"Yup."Kenny smiled.

"Sounds like plan to me,when will we tell Justin this?" I asked.

"Uh Scooter will tell him."Kenny said looking over at Scooter.

"Again?"He whined.

**That Night**

Za and I went home, Alfredo,Scooter and Kenny stayed to talk about how Scooter would tell Justin.

Justin's POV

What's the use in living, I can't do anything without thinking about y/n. She need space but I don't, if I see y/n I would want to her back with me.

I opened the door going downstairs to get a bottle of water then stopped when I heard a conversation.

"I don't think Justin would agree with this." Alfredo said. Agree with what?

I walked slowly down the steps listening.

"Of course he will, if she did I'm sure he will." Kenny said. She? Are they setting me up on a blind date?

"No.he.won't! Do you think he wants to see her? Scooter said.See who? Jesus Christ just say the girls name already!

"He's seeing y/n and that's finally." Kenny argued. Finally! It's about ti- wait,.. y/n?

"I'm not seeing her."I said, standing on the last step looking at them.

"Told you." Scooter said.

"But Jus-"

"No Kenny."

"Justin-"

"No!"

"Y/n planned on seeing you."

"Why, because you persuaded her? I'm not seeing her and I mean it."

"You are stubborn."

"Told you, he never listens."Scooter said sighing.

"And I still won't." I mumbled.

"If you want to go around here and tear up things you bought go ahead, I won't stop you but I did try to help you stop that."

I rolled my eyes scoffing," Whatever."I don't even want water now, I walked back upstairs closing the doir going to the bathroom opening the medicine cabinet grabbing the extra pill bottle I had.

Yeah, the last time I did flush all those pills but I left one behind, and I kept it. My mind started debating to open the top or not to.

I can't do this..have to stay strong, but this will keep me relaxed and my mind off y/n.

I can't go back, I can't do this, this isn't the way to go.

I groaned dropping the bottle laying down, my eyes closed shut sighing in frustration.

Sorry for Twist's short part. He almost did it.
Well, tmz's saying that Justin's back with her..if Selena thinks that she's the main chick, she got another thing coming just saying.

Lol you're welcome on the three parts, I know you guys were dying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...
35K 930 66
"You can go on without me. Find someone that won't hold you back and be happy." Hi. My name is Julia Hamil, America's sweetheart little popstar. The...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
61.5K 1.4K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...