The Girl Everybody Hates (Tak...

By t_ri_sh_a

She is the bad girl. He is the good boy. She is wild, misunderstood and hated. He is tamed, appreciated an... More

1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 6

1.7K 69 12
By t_ri_sh_a

Abigail's PoV

Will arrived at exactly seven. When we arrived at school. It was the first time I saw that most of my classes were with him. I was happy though. At lunch we sat at the same table. And when I went home he brought me home.

The week has already passed. I only noticed it till now. When you think about it time flys by so fast.

Right now I was laying down the couch and watching the movie 'Cinderella'. The cartoon one. I know I'm already 17 and I still watch Disney movies. I grew up watching Disney. I love all the songs, shows, movies and many more.

I was watching the scene where Cinderella is dancing with the prince when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw the name 'Willy' flash on the screen. I accepted the call and placed it near my ear.

"Hey" I said

"Hi" he replied

"Why are you calling?" I said in a polite voice.

"I was just wondering if you were free now?"

"I am" I said

"Can we film the video for Music class now?"

"Oh, sure. But I dont have a camera" I said.

"Dont worry about that. I asked my sister if I could borrow her camera and she said yes" He explained.

Will had a sister?

"Ok. So where are we going to film?" I asked

"Can it be in my house."

"Ok."

"Great, I'll come and get you. And also bring your guitar" he then hung up.

I stood up and turned the TV off. I then went to my room the get my guitar and to change into something more appealing. When I went down I heard a car honk. He was alreadg here.

I went to the kitchen and took a sticky note to write dad a message that I would be at a friends house.

When I finished I went outside and closed the door the walked to Will's car.

I was wondering why the guards let him in. Well they may have recognized the car because it has been coming to my house every monday to friday.

I pulled the door to Will's car open and sat on the passenger seat. I faced Will and gave him a smile which he returned back.

"Willy" I said

"Abby" He replied.

When we were out of the gate. It was pretty quite so I decided to turn the radio on. The song 'Wild Heart' by The Vamps was being played. This was one of my favorites I often sing it in the shower.

I was walking away
But she's so beautiful it made me stay
I dont know her name,
But I'm hoping she might feel the same
So here I go again,
She got my heart again!

I sang along with the song and I was surprised Will new the song too.

"You know The Vamps?" I asked

"No, my sister just likes to play it" He said

I nodded and continued to sing along.

***************

When we arrived at Will's house he parked right infront of it. I was scared cause maybe his parents will judge me or maybe not like me hanging out with son. But maybe I was just over thinking things, anyone related to Will is nice. Well maybe.

Will went out of the car and so did I. He walked to the house and I followed behind him. I felt like a shadow always following him around. I held my guitar close to my chest.

He opened the door for me to go inside first and I did. When I came inside I heard a girl's voice shouting inside the house.

"AXEL!! YOU PIG GIVE ME THAT BACK!! MOOOOOOMMMM!!"

I heard footsteps coming from the top of the stairs and going down the stairs to the living room. Then I saw a boy and a girl. The boy was holding a piece of paper that looked like a poster and the girl was chasing him, with and angry look on her face.

"Axelline whats wrong?" Will asked.

The girl stopped running and walked to Will then hugged him. "Axel wont give my poster of Zach Herron" she said.

Will sighed and called Axel to come to him. "Axel give the poster back to Axelline" He said.

Axel and Axelline. So they must be twins. When I looked at Axelline she had the same black hair as Will's and so did Axel. The three also had the same blue eyes. But Axelline had the feminine version of Axel. Axel looked like the younger version of Will.

"No I wont. Not until she says sorry to me" Axel complained.

Will turned to Axelline "What did you do Liney?" he asked her.

"She was sno-" Axel didnt get to finish his sentence because Will cut him.

"I was talking to Axelline not you" he turned to Axelline again and asked her the same question.

"I was just looking at Axel's phone and he got mad at me and he took my poster" She explained.

"No she wasnt she was snooping my phone without my permission" he said.

"Is that true, Liney?" Will asked Axelline.

Axelline shook her head and let go of Will "I wasnt snooping I was just looking!" Axelline shouted.

"Yes you were and stop lying" Axel replied.

"No!" Axeline shouted again.

"Yes!" Axel shouted back.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Both of you just stop shouting and listen to me" Will shouted to get the two's attention. They both turned to Will and became quite.

"Ok so lets just put it like this. Axel give Axelline the poster" Axel gave the poster to Axelline "Axelline say sorry to Axel and promise you will not touch his things without his permission again" Axelline said what Will said.

"Now both of you guys hug" Will demanded. They both hugged.

When they both let go of each other Axelline had notice me standing behind Will's back.

"Who is that?" she asked pointing to me.

"Oh thats Abby" Will said gently pulling me from his back and now I was infront of Axel and Axelline.

"Oh...So your Abby." Axelline asked tilting her head to the right. "Is she your new girlfriend?"

"No, were just friends" Will and I immediately said in unison.

"So where is a Ava?" Axel asked.

Will looked at me and I gave him an apologetic smile. "I dont think she will be coming here any longer"

"Why?" the two said in unison.

Will sighed "Ok, thats enough you two. Now go Abby and I have to make an assignment for school"

The twins walked away together.

After they left Will turned to me.

"Sorry you had to see that" he said

"No, its fine. And I never pictured you as an older brother" I said smiling.

"Well from what you saw I am and I'm one of the best" he said which made me roll my eyes.

"No, your not!" I heard the twins say from the stairs.

"What have I told you about listening to other people's conversation" Will said

"Sorry" They both said.

********************

"I'll just get the camera from Axelline and we can get started" Will said and I nodded.

"Just sit down on the couch and make yourself at home" He said and I nodded again.

Will went to get the camera from Axeline and I waited. There living room was not that big or not that small it was just right. The things inside the room were just the normal things that should be in a room. There were pictures on the wall and on the shelfs with books. Most of the pictures had Axel, Axelline, Will and a boy. The twins and Will had black hair but the boy was blonde.

The boy looked so familiar but I couldnt remember who it was. Maybe he was just someone different. But I dont know when I look at him I get the chills.

"Excuse me" I heard a voice of a woman behind me.

I instantly stood up and look at the woman. She had brown hair and blue eyes the same colour as Will's and the twin's. She must be their mother. I think she was in her late forties somewhere between forty-five and forty-eight. But she still looked beautiful.

"Sorry..um...My name is Abigail" I said looking at the floor. I felt so embarrassed meeting Will's mother.

"Oh...So your Abigail" She said.

"Yes, ma'am" I replied.

"Will has been telling us so much about you" She said cheerfully which made me look up at her.

"Really?" I got curious. Why would Will talk about me?

"He has been telling us since last week" she walked to me and sat on the sofa across me. "Oh, please sit down" and I did.

"He also told me about the incident with Ava and Jayden. I felt so bad for him" she explained. Mrs. Gonzaga continued to talk about Will. Sometimes she would ask me a question and I would reply with some small answers. She even told me about Will when he was a toodler they went to mall and Will was riding the elevator and his mother and a woman had the same shirt and pants colour. Then he took the wrong persons hand and started pulling the lady around. Once Will knew he held the wrong person's hand he felt embarrassed and started to call his mom. And because of the story I was laughing so hard and his mom was smiling.

Minutes later Will came down with a camera on his hand. Once he saw me laughing and his mom. His eyes went wide open. And did I mention he was shirtless.

"Mom" he said walking to us.

"Hi, honey" his mom said cheerfully.

She really is a cheerful woman.

"You didnt tell her the story did you?" he asked, scared.

"I did" She said

"But why?" he huffed, raising his arms.

His mom stood up and patted his shoulder. Giving him a sympathetic look. "Nevermind that, now I will leave you two alone now" she said then walking to the kitchen.

Once she left Will turned his attention to me. "What did she tell you?" he asked me.

"When you were young and you took a differnt person's hand" I said, smiling.

"Well, dont tell anyone...Or else" he warned me and pointing his index finger at me which made my eyes widen "No, I'm just joking, Abby" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon lets start filming" he said.

I nodded then followed him.

*****************************

How was it? I would love to know your thoughts about the story. And also give me some of your opinions on this chapter. If you were a character in the story what would you do?

Dont forget to vote, comment or share.

Love and thanks - T22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...
4.9M 108K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
1.2K 81 47
Five Boys Five girls - Stella Ferrari is the type of girl who sleeps around a lot and it looks like she doesn't care of anything, but that's not true...
35.6K 1.1K 39
When young Abby Grey transfers to Washington High School, she wanted to lay low. Work on her studies and try and pass with good grades. That was unti...