I Was Forced To Become The De...

By Shadowalker_2

Kazuto Juro, born in a Distinguish family of talented individuals known throughout the world. No matter where... More

Summon (Edited)
New world (Edited)
New world-2 (Edited)
Humiliation and Despair-1(Edited)
Humiliation and Despair-2
Humiliation and Despair-3(Edited)
War (Edited)
Battle At The Fortress-1
Battle At The Fortress-2
(BATF-3) Helpless (Edited)
(BATF-4) soulless (Edited)
(BATF-5)Betrayal
My Pet (Edited)
Answers
Perspective
Training-1
Training-2 (Edited)
The Forgotten Forest
Urges
Companion-1
Companion-2
Companion-3
Devour
Unwanted Trouble-2
A Painful Past
Don't Let Go
Don't Say Goodbye
Prove Your Worthy-1
Prove Your Worthy-2
Chief Selection
End Results
Alpha
Gathering A Team
Black Hound-1
Black Hounds-2
The Hidden Village
Death's Little Village-1
Death's Little Village-2
Death's Little Village-3

Unwanted Trouble-1

4K 121 33
By Shadowalker_2

Hey what's up guys, I know this is a little late since I normally post one or two chapters a week. I mostly just been reading on Wattpad a lot and haven't been doing any of my story but here you are!!! A two part chapters. Honestly it was originally one very long chapter so I just broke it. It wasn't easy either!!! I almost deleted half of it!! Half!!! If that was to happen 😱😱☠️ anyway......enjoy.

Sakuya>

Alright Sakuya let's just calm down and view our situation. I look towards the the corner of my eyes behind me. Right now there's multiple demons behind me blocking my way to go where the kid is. I also noticed more still within the trees on the sides. I'm sure Axel brought more with him and sent some of them to where the boy is. Tsk, he'll just have to deal with them alone for now. I look back front to see Axel and that dog of a demon beast beside him. Looking at the demon beast body closely I noticed fresh large wounds all over it. It must have fought against something just as powerful to give it those wounds.

"Is this lot supposed to intimidate me Axel? That mutt is doing a better job at it and it's about to kill over"

I smile though it's hidden behind my mask for them to see. Axel looks at the wounded demon beast then slowly turn back at me smiling so wide that it's visible behind that disgusting black misty scarf of his, then chuckle sinisterly.

"Kekeke, what these? These are proof of accomplishment and nothing more. A demon beast of this caliber won't be hindered by these minor wounds"

He places his hand on the beast, petting it on it's right side where a large claw mark is engrave across it. All while retaining that sinister smile of his.

I don't like this, something just doesn't feel right besides me being cornered. Knowing him and his boss I know there's got to be more going on, why else would they be here.....and too soon at that. I ponder my thoughts for a few seconds until I was snap out of it by shout from Axel.

"Kill her!!"

Immediately without delay the surrounding demons rush at me all at once. I grab my hilt and remain still as I close my eyes and focus. I slowly breathe in and out as time around me slow and the noise slowly fades out, nothing could be heard but my steady breathing. As time slowly continues I felt the presence of the very first demon to enter my blade range to my right. I instantly open my eyes and turn my body while swiftly unsheathing my blade and slash horizontally at the demon slicing him in half.

That didn't discourage the others as they continued coming at me. Once I killed that demon 3 more quickly close the gap from behind, All attacking simultaneously one from the air and two from the ground. Before they made contact I jumped backwards towards the demon in the air completely ignoring the other two. She was surprise but tried to quickly slash downward but because of how close I was it was impossible for her sword to hit me and as a result I head butted her. Before she started falling backwards I stretch my arm out in front while turning my katana to face me and thrusting between my arm, piercing the demons abdomen. Pulling my blade free while still floating I grab her sword that was over my head and threw it just below me at one of the demons.

"Aghh!!!"- Demon

It plugged halfway into his chest making it easier for me to step on the hilt and use it as a foothold. With my added pressure it sunk further into him.

"AHHHH!!!"- Demon

He screams in agony feeling the cold sword slowly ripping through his flesh. The demon next to him dash towards me swinging his large sword at me, but I jump again to dodge and use enough force to make the sword pierce through the previous demon chest killing him in the process. While in the air I realize I was surrounded by large ice spears being lunch at me from all side.

"Tsk. <Blood Thorn>"

I begin swinging my katana around with multiple red thorns stretching out of the side of my blade destroying the ice spears. After destroying the ice I swung my thorns downward towards the many demons on the ground, piercing or crushing the lot of them but those who were skilled enough block or destroyed my thorns. I landed and retract my thorns, dispelling my magic.

"Phew~ how many time do we have to go over this before any of you realize. No demon here stands a chance of beating me so just pack up and leave, before you lose your lives"

They all look at one another almost like they're considering it but before they got the chance to come to a decision Axel could be heard clapping in the side line.

"(Clap, Clap, Clap) what a spectacle that was just as expected from you. But what this? The fearsome and brutal Scarlet Demon is actually offering to spare her victims? Now that isn't like you at all. You know I heard you took in a loss pup. now tell me, how did that work out for you the last time?"

Upon hearing his words my eyes widen as I slowly turn to stare intensely at Axel, tightly gripping my hilt.

"Did he tell you?"

I said in a venomous voice. Anger building up inside and my blood boiling.

"Are you curi-"
"DID HE TELL YOU!!?"

Axel flinch at my sudden outburst. At this point I was giving off overwhelming killing intent that everyone felt and took a step back, even Axel before he quickly compose himself.

"(Grin) maybe, ah that's right I was supposed to deliver a message to you. Ehem, 'If Your Not Careful You Could Lose Everything Again' is what he says"

(Swoosh)

In a split second I appeared above Axel slashing my blade diagonally at him, but before I could come close I vaguely saw the demon beast striking at me just as fast as I appeared. Luckily I redirected my attack to clash with the beast to reduce the force of impact but it was still a powerful blow that sent me flying backwards crashing into the ground. I quickly recovered ready to attempt another strike a Axel but....I need to do something about that beast.

(Clang!!)
"Tsk"

Without wasting the opportunity the remaining demons all started attacking one after the other.

(Clang!, clang!, bang!, clank!)

Blocking each strike while countering, and dodging. They were better coordinated now then they were a second ago. Magic, skills, all were used against me but none of that mattered once they tasted my blade.

"Damn yo-(Shplitch!)"- Demon

After killing another demon I noticed my surroundings has started being envelope by a thick fog....no...it felt hot, and was getting hotter.

"Is this, steam?"

I look back towards Axel and the demon beast and saw the beast was releasing steam through it's exoskeleton on it's back down. I could see Axel sickening grin before the steam block my vision. How could I not notice so much of it until now? It's covering the whole area and the heat is still increasing almost to the point where I'm starting to get burned. I also noticed the lack of demons here a second ago. They cleared out huh.

"I need to get to higher ground"

I quickly dash up a tall tree jumping from branch to branch, high enough out of the hot steam. Once I was clear I stood up on the branch looking down at the large steaming fog that's continuing to spread throughout the forest.

"This fog temperature is dangerously increasing. There's also an abundant amount of MP to it and still increasing. That damn demon beast"

(boooom!!)

"Hm?"

Far in the distance I could see a large cloud of smoke shoot up into the air. Fighting? That means.

"There you are you brat"

I smiled at the thought knowing he's still kicking. Before I could prepare to head that way the thick fog below began flying up towards me like a snake chasing its prey.

"Shit"

Is all I could say before dashing off the top of the tree and into the forest below. I look back realizing the massive fog was chasing after me with amazing speed. I thought about using my blood magic to somehow get rid of the fog but it was too big in side and the steaming heat from it was too great. If I somehow were to get caught by it.

"Heheh, I prefer not to be a burnt pile of flesh"

I sheath my katana and continued to runaway at full speed, jumping from tree to tree. Against this heated steam there's nothing I could do at the moment but not let in touch me for it will do some serious damage. I look back seeing the plants and trees all catching on fire. Well..... this is going to be a pain in my ass.

Kazuto>

(Booomm!!!!) (Swoosh!)

"Wow this guys are persistent. You hanging on okay Lil lady"

"Fou!!"

I've been engaging these guys for a while now and I could say for sure their dead set on killing me. I just dodged one of their magic blast which they been firing at me for a while now. At the start things were.....manageable. Before they all came at me I made the first move. I attack the easiest looking demon to deal with first which was a male that looked scrawny and small compared to the rest.

I was confident because my speed also increase and I was able to get there within seconds, catching the demon off guard. I unsheathe my katana slashing horizontally but to my surprise the demon blocked me with his duel daggers.

"Tsk"

"Hee, nice try but you shouldn't underestimate m-ouff!!"

Before he could finish speaking I kicked him using my strength and lunching him backwards into a tree. From that little exchange I knew fighting the guys weren't going to be easy, and I was right as the rest joined in. They definitely weren't easy to deal with, it felt like I was fighting in that battle at the fort, but that was mostly against low class demons. These guys...they're all middle class.

But because of my spartan training with sensei I held my own despite the difficulties. I killed a few before they decided to change tactics. Those with long rang magic cast spells from a distance blasting at me, while those that specialize in close combat came at me. I was quick on my feet in dodging the magic but once that happens the close combat demons appear out of nowhere attacking me. They do manage to get a hit on me from time to time but nothing fatal. And that's how my fight been going up till now.

(Boom!! Booom!! BoomBooom!!!)

"Kyuu Kyuu!!"

"Yea I know it really is annoying"

"Then just die already!!!"- Demon#1

After the barrages of magic came two muscular demons appearing on both my right and left sides. The first one had a sword and shield while the other one uses his fist that's glowing blue with some type of enchantment. They're the most trouble to deal with.

The first demon strike with his sword as the other attacks with his fist at the same time. I quickly jump to avoid both their blows but because of they're strikes colliding it created a shockwave, sending me flying further into the air. At that point I was wide open, I look over to see the spell casters already lunching their magic at me and I still haven't recovered from the shockwave to dodge. I tried raising my hand to counter the magic with my skill.

"<Black Lightni-"
"Kyuu!!!"

I heard the little wolf on my shoulder cry out to me while looking down below....warning me. But before I could react properly three daggers pierced my right thigh, stomach, and chest. The forth would have pierced my head too if I didn't turn to look. The daggers had the same enchanted blue glow as that demon fist below so it's was his doing.

"Ughh!! Damn tha- oh shit(BOOOOM!!!!!)"

Interrupted and distracted by the daggers I wasn't able to activate my skill and was hit by the different types of magic. The impact sent me miles away breaking through every tree I hit until finally crashing into the ground. Back where the demons are.

"Hahaha, looks like that's that our jobs over"- Demon#2

"Hey hey don't write him off yet, we got to confirm the kill first"- Demon#1

"Tsk!! Whatever, let go see our how much is left of him"

They all began running my way. I on the other hand am in fact still in one piece, just in a lot of pain. Right now my back is against this big tree that stopped me from going any further but still hurt like hell.

"Ahh, that hurts!!. Now I'm pissed, I'll kill every last one of them. I'll tear them apart, rip their throat out and shred them to pieces!! I'll-"

"Kuu..."

I quickly turn my head towards the wolf cub to see her trembling on the ground. She was afraid.....afraid of me. From her perspective all she sees when she looks up at me was shadow around my eyes and red in the middle. When I saw that I realized I was about to go berserk so I calm myself down and picked her up.

"Hey....hey Lil lady I'm sorry for scaring you. Look I'm fine now, how about you are you hurt?"

"Fou...kyuu!!"

"That's good"

I sighed, relieved that she didn't get hurt. Before the magic hit me I made sure to protect her.....hm? I still didn't give her a name yet did I. I tilt my head thinking while rubbing her against my cheek.

"Hm~ Miu. Yea...yea that's perfect. Your name is Miu. You like it?"

"......Kyuu!!"

She jumps on my shoulder, runs around my neck and rest her upper body on my head, snuggling against my hair. Guess she's happy.

"I don't believe what I'm seeing. He's alive and playing with that damn rat like nothing happened"- Demon#1

The appearance of the demons snap me out of my cuddling with Miu. I glare at them feeling annoyed and the urge to rip them apart still there.

"Heheh, you got some nerve man. But I guess you wouldn't be walking around with that bitch if you didn-(Shplitch)AHHHH"- Demon#2

"""""!!!!?"""""

"I believe those daggers belong to you"

The demon was screaming in agony. That's because theirs two daggers right in his eye socket. The other demons looking at they're comrade in utter shock as he's screaming and wailing, desperately holding on to the daggers. I slowly pulled myself up granting in pain but enjoying the scream. One of the demons turn to me.

"How!!? How did you manage to remove and throw those daggers quick enough without any of us seeing it"- Demon#1

"Heh, just look at the daggers"

I pointed at the daggers and all the demons look over at them. Demon#1 didn't notice at first but after looking closely he spotted it. Near the handle.

"Lightning? But how? You never finish saying your skill!!"

"(Grin) Well I got sick and tired of having to always say my skill name. So whenever I had the time I would constantly practice getting my skill to work without saying it. As a result I could only manage to make bits of lightning around my finger tips. You can guess the rest right?"

The look on the demon face was priceless. He had a mixture of shock and rage on his face after hearing that.

"Those daggers were coated in deadly venom poison. You shouldn't be about to move much less throw daggers at such speed"

I grab the remaining dagger that was in my thigh and pulled it out. I spun it in my hand and said.

"You know my sensei, the one who you all seem to have a problem with. She made sure despite my many, many pleas.....that I developed a immunity to most of the dangerous poisons in this God forsaken place. So your going to need stronger poison then this"

I stop spinning the dagger and held it out as I dangle it in front of them.

"You bastard"

Veins could be seen popping out of his face. Did I say something to upset him?Tehe. We stared at each out in silence for what felt like hours but it's only been seconds. Then just like that, we all vanish. Except the dying demon of course.

(Clang!! Clank!! Boom!! Shplitch!!)

Intense fighting and destruction could be heard throughout the forest. I kept moving forward in the trees while fighting the demons. I even said my skill and covered my blade in lightning. My blood was boiling and heart was racing as the fight intensifies. With every blow, every cut, every spark, I was smiling like a mad dog.

I didn't realize it but I was slowly starting to see red and what they see is a dark figure with glowing red eyes, smiling and laughing every time they come close. I looked more a demon then they do. As I continued jumping from tree to tree forward and the demons trail behind I notice something ahead of me heading my way or more like someone.

"Sensei? Ha, SENSEI!!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs. She seem to notice me as she picked up the pace towards me, I did the same.

"Sensei!!"

"Kid!!"

"Sensei!!"

"Kid!!"

"Sensei!!"

We were now close enough to get a better look at one another. I notice something weird was behind her but I didn't care. It was just good to see her again, I mean all this is her fault haha. We both jump towards each other, it's a bit cliché but I was going to attempt to hug her, just to annoy her of course.

"Sen-ouff!!"
"Where The Hell You've Been!!!?"

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Is what I thought as sensei punches me in the face and straight to the ground.

(Boooom!!)

The smoke cleared and I was laying flat on my back.

"OW"

"That's what you get for not being on time at our rendezvous point. Now, what was this little wolf doing on your head?"

"Fuuu, fuuu!!"

She held Miu upside down by her tail just dangling her. She must have fell off when sensei hit me, or sensei took her off me, I don't know. More importantly.

"What the hell!! Who goes around punching people without warning!!! You crazy b-"

"Finish that sentence I dare you"

She grabbed my shirt pulling me closer as we both glared at each other before turning our heads the opposite direction. She let go then spoke in a calm but stern voice.

"Kid I need you to take care of that steam fog. I'm sure you know what to do"

"Steam fog? Yea~ I could deal with that but aren't we too close to it?"

Because of how fast sensei was going she was able to create a big enough gab between her and the fog but....

"Just deal with it I'll take care of your friends"

"(sigh)...fine"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 650 49
Following a brutal and tortured death, a former assassin, known only by his codename Kuro, is given the opportunity to reincarnate in another world...
22.3K 620 20
Reincarnating, dying, repeat. My life revolves around those three. This has been going on for so long that my memory of my first life already became...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...