Better With Flaws || Baek Juho

By byJianLucas

"I don't know who you think you are, but you need help and I'm whiling to be there for you... just if you let... More

|| INTRODUCTION ||
1 || Trust me, I'll stay
2 || Even in the bad times
3 || Brand new beginnings
4 || Just one time
5 || Another day like this
6 || Not destiny, it isn't fate
7 || IDK about you
8 || Now they know
9 || Harmful words
11 || Protection as love
12 || Let's just try it
13 || Meeting you again
14 || A new "side" to love
15 || I hate that I love you
16 || I'll be there, always with you
17 || First day together
18 || Not what I like
19 || Like a fantasy
20 || What happened to us?
21 || A new start
22 || Living together
23 || Almost a perfect day
24 || Is it over?
Author's note~
|| EPILOGUE ||

10 || One night to love

146 12 3
By byJianLucas

*NEXT DAY*

-Y/N's POV-

You are the restroom cleaning up your mouth full of blood, and yes, you got into a fight and this time it wasn't really your fault. Jasmine and her group of friends corned you before you could start your day of school normally, and because of them, you missed your first two classes which truly sucks. No one knows you are at the restroom right now and that you got into a fight, you think it's better if you go home but you don't want to miss the rest of the day either.

While looking at yourself into the mirror you tried to remove any evidence that could get you in trouble and right after that you took a step back, you looked at yourself completely and you felt so weird. Maybe is because you never had such things like fights were you ended up so bad, or maybe it's all the things that are currently happening. Whatever it is you know you have to stay cool and just follow your instincts, nowadays you know that many students are against you now that you are trying to erase the way you were before.

You got out of the restroom as you tried to walk normally, right now everyone is on break time so you can actually relax before going into the next class.

-Y/N! – Mina called out your name which made you turn around immediately.

-There you are! – Dahyun said before patting your back which really harmed you but you tried to smile normally.

-Hey, what's up? – You smiled.

-What's up with you? You slept late again or why you came so late to school? – Mina asked.

-My alarm, it didn't wake me up and I arrived late – You lied.

-Geez, girl! You have to be more careful – Dahyun said. –Oh, and by the way, Inseong is looking for you – She winked.

-Where is he? – You asked.

-In the "A-12" classroom – Mina said.

-Thanks, I'll see you later girls – You said as you started to walk away from them.

-See you – Dahyun said while looking at you leave.

You started to walk towards the classroom Inseong is in, you don't really know why he wants to talk with you but maybe it has to do with the pep talk he had with Jaeyoon yesterday after school. And you can't deny that you are concerned about that since Jaeyoon is the only one that knows about the kiss you had with Inseong. Well... now Zuho knows about it which isn't ideal.

As soon as you reached the classroom you saw Inseong sitting down on the desk while looking outside the window, you just smiled while looking at him and then you started to knock the door to capture his attention.

-Hey – Inseong smiled while looking at you.

-Hey – You said while walking towards him, then you sat next to him happily. –Did you want to talk to me? – You asked.

-Yeah, well I just wanted to see if you were doing fine – Inseong said. –Hwiyoung told me that Zuho was rude to you – He added.

-Oh, that – You rolled your eyes. –I could care less, I'm all fine – You said.

-Good, because I hope he doesn't hurt you – Inseong said while patting your hand.

-Nah, he could never – You chuckled. –I don't care about him, I don't even know him at all – You added.

-And you want to know him? – Inseong asked curiously.

-In the beginning, I did want to, but now I don't care – You said. –By the way, what happened with Jaeyoon yesterday? You two talked about something – You asked.

-Oh, that was nothing – Inseong smiled. –Just things related to our music, he wanted to change some things so he got all serious – He assured.

-Sounds like a lie – You teased.

-Yah! I'm being honest – Inseong said while elbowing your side.

-I'll believe you then – You chuckled.

-Oh, and by the way, today we are going out early so get ready for Dawon's party – Inseong said happily.

-Nice! – You said excitedly. –And I'll see you there then.

-You will – He smiled while holding your hand.

*TIME LATER*

When you got out of school Dahyun and Mina took you to the mall and the three of you bought new outfits for tonight, well, they bought yours too since you didn't want to wear anything new for just a simple party that it's nothing too important. What they bought you was absolutely stupid looking in your eyes but it wasn't that bad; a black skirt with a red crop top and a leather jacket.

Right now you are Dawon's party and it's been a while since you are there, like 2 hours or so and you have to say that you feel incredibly stupid and dumb. This isn't the way you are used to getting dressed and it's actually a bad thing since some bruises were starting to appear in your skin, but nothing to worry about too much.

Dawon's party is crowded, the music is super loud and the place is very dark: in each corner, you could see people making out, even Hwiyoung and Taeyang were throwing kisses here and there while the rest of the guys were having fun with Mina and Dahyun. You see everyone just fine but you haven't seen Zuho, you don't even know if he came to the party since you were coming too and you find that very childish for a guy like him.

While you were just walking around the crowd you felt someone holding your waist and pulling you out of the bunch of people, then you find yourself on the hallway behind the staircase with the one and only Zuho.

Like, what is he doing? Honestly.

-What do you want? – You asked while getting away from him.

-To see how you are dumbass – Zuho said seriously.

-What? I'm totally fine – You rolled your eyes when suddenly he pressed your arm which had some bruises. –Yah! Stop it! – You said in pain.

-Take off the jacket – Zuho said.

-Why? – You asked.

-I saw what happened Y/N, Jasmine and her group beat you up before you could do something – Zuho said. –I'm aware of what they do, and what they want to achieve – He added.

-This isn't your business Zuho – You said annoyed.

-I don't care – He said. –Take off the jacket Y/N – Zuho ordered.

-I won't – You challenged him.

-So I'll do it myself – Zuho said while looking at you, then he started to get close to you and before you could do something he started to kiss your lips deeply. You tried to pull him away at first but then you let him control the situation, a part of you let him domain you at this point and the only thing you were doing was actually kissing him back.

Both of you started to get lost in each other kisses; he started to hold your body against him while you were reloaded against the wall, his movements were rough and the way he was caressing your skin made your heart beat faster. The intensity started to take another level and while both of you started to run out of air you could hear him breathe heavily, he wasn't planning to stop and you were cool with that but then when he started to kiss your neck you just started to hug him tight against you.

-I don't want to love you – He murmured while hiding his face against your neck as you were breathing heavily, then a gently sobbing came from you since you are so confused about your feelings for him. –But it's way too late – He said while holding you tight.

You just caressed his hair as a response, then he started to carry you all the way to a room while you still hiding your face against him since you can't look at him to the eyes right now. When both of you got inside the room Zuho placed you on top of the bed, he looked at you as you tried to clean up the few tears you dropped.

-Let me see – Zuho said. After that, you took your jacket off and he saw the bruises you had all over your arms.

-I deserved it – You finally said. –Even if I'm another person now, I feel that I haven't paid for my past – You admitted.

-You did fuck up – He said. –But this wasn't the way to clear things up – Zuho said while looking at your arm, he was caressing it with his fingers making your shiver completely. You looked at him trying to see why he changed so suddenly, and why he cares for you now and not before.

-What? – He said while looking at you, then without hesitation, you got towards him and started to kiss him again. This time you tried to be gentle and show him without words what you had hidden and what you didn't know until now, he didn't pull you away as you thought he would. Zuho kept on kissing you while caressing your cheek gently, you got away from him and then you kissed his cheek softly.

-If you kiss Inseong-hyung like this again, I'll be mad – Zuho said.

-You dumbass – You chuckled while resting your head on his shoulder. –That won't happen again, it was a onetime thing I already told you – You said.

-I feel you can be a player – Zuho said while looking at you.

-Me? That suits you better than me though – You said while rolling your eyes.

-Hmm, are you sure you want to take it there? – Zuho asked with a smirk.

-You still annoy me even now – You teased.

-I can't say otherwise about you miss – Zuho said as he started to reload his head against yours, then he started to hold your hand while interlacing all his fingers with yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 367 20
✨*COMPLETED*✨ An SF9 fanfiction were lots of members are gay. Pretty obvious. There will be humor in this, and you can enjoy my awkward writing. (My...
1.1K 238 43
'I'll gift you a romance that every girl desires, but few get to live.' Tyler once said... He didn't lie, but... 17-year-old Rose only wanted a simp...
528 4 42
Samuel: "You done with your packing?? When are you planning to shift?" Ace: "Ahh, that." Samuel: "Listen Ace, I don't give a damn about your personal...
57.9K 1.8K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...