10.000 Years is Not Forever (...

By the1st_sun

A story about what happen after Zhao Yunlan, Shen Wei and Ye Zun reincarnated as a high school boys. They met... More

Cute Brat
Predestined
Oblivion
Heart Flutter
Pay Back vs Pay Back
Pay Back Vs Pay Back
Pay Back VS Pay Back
Reverberating of Hearts
Domestic Gangster
Domestic Gangster
The Gangster King
Cute Minions
The Chief Is Back
The Chief is Back
My Forever
In The Cross Road, It's Still You
When Da Ge Fight
Confusion
Cared a Little Too Much
When Hell Break Loose
You're Dead, Shen Wei!!
Move to the dragon lair
The Story Continues
Hei Pao Shi's Robe is Changed (1)
Hei Pao Shi's Robe is Changing (2)
Issues Regarding Ye Zun
Curious Case of Intense Rain
Chu Xin
Far Away From You
The Conference
Meeting at The Mountain
The Northern Dragon
The Battle of Pride
The Battle of Pride II
The Battle of Pride III
The Other End of The Rainbow
You're Here, Dear
The Story of Us
The Story of Us (2)
One Fine Day
The Prince's Own
The House on The Hill
Proven Faith
Battle of Mischief
Battle of Mischief (3)
Kimi Ga Iru Kono Sekai

Battle of Mischief (2)

1K 70 14
By the1st_sun

Both Zhao Yunlan and Ye Zun could feel that the place was nothing ordinary, although everything was neatly arranged, they could still feel that the place was a set up.

There was no one in their sight, and it added to Ye Zun's agitated feeling. He wanted to meet with that scumbag who had eliminated his faithful confidant for himself and crush him with his own hands. No body mess with the former ghost face, even if the other party was a mighty god.

He looked at Zhao Yunlan, and saw that he was in no better emotion. Zhao Yunlan developed a special bond with Zhu Jiu ever since their first meeting fifty years ago, when they were still a sworn enemy.

As time passes, Zhao Yunlan had beginning to understand Zhu Jiu's great affection towards his master, so much like Da Qing to him.

Talking about that Cat King, Da Qing was very sneaky this time, he hid behind the tall and big tree which fortunately fit his small frame. He waited patiently from the distance, ready to leap into his master for assistance.

In a fragment of second, a howling of the air around them spun angrily, dark and cold, colder than any weather in the world.

Zhao Yunlan sensed something so ancient, primordial essence which he never sensed before. His whip shivered in his grip, charging itself with pure godly power.

He knew that his talismans couldn't do anything to help him, but he readied them anyway. He let out some of them and threw them surrounding Ye Zun, knowing perfectly that the guy needed protection more than he did.

A voice from the distant was moving too fast for his dismay, it traveled through the air much farther than he thought.

"Another God, i see...one of my mother's accomplice? well well...i can see that i'm beginning to gain fame here thanks to you, brat."

Zhao Yunlan frowned his perfect brows, and looking at Ye Zun. Did they knew each other? How come he didn't know about this?

"Heeyyy....da ge....da ge...i'm really sorry for offending you, but we're really want to know what happened with our friend Zhu Jiu. You see, he owed me someyhing, so...hahahah...damn it, i'm chasing him down here."

Zhao Yunlan tried to reason with him, and to find any clues regarding Zhu Jiu's dissapearance. If this guy had the same abilities with Ye Zun, then they will be fucked.

That other god smirked, contrasting with his childlike plump face. An out of place smirk, a face so fine didn't match that kind of evil smirk.

"Hmmm...i'm getting curious here, what did he meant to you? was this guy, Zhu Jiu, more than your confidant, Ghost face?"

The golden god sneered smugly towards Ye Zun, who was too tensed to answer.

Zhao Yunlan had never met someone as haughty before, but somewhere deep inside he was reminded of something when he saw something on the other god's neck.

It was an ordinary looking necklace consisted of five different colored stones. Red, yellow, blue, black, and white stones were put together in one place and bound with an intricate pattern of golden wires.

The stones were lit dimly, they reacted to Kunlun's presence and it amused the god more.

"I am sorry for my lack of knowledge, but i'm not mistaken i am graced by the presence of the god Kunlun?"

The other guy pointed his chin towards Zhao Yunlan. No body ever address Kunlun in such manner. He was always treated gently by other gods, all because of his deeds for both the mortal and immortal realms.

Zhao Yunlan lifted one of his brows and smiled.

"I must be so handsome that a god like you would be aware of my presence. Forgive me for being rude, please punish me for being wrong, but could it be that you are the lost child of Nu Wa? Where have you been? i heard from every gods that i knew, the reason Nu Wa created humans and protected them was because she lost her son and couldn't find him. If that so, then why did you just show up now?"

Zhao Yunlan asked him a question as old as time. No one knew that Nu Wa had a son, it was kept secret, secret so dark that it was forbidden to talk about.

"Show up? what do you mean i didn't show up? she left me. She left me alone, on the barren desert. I was just an infant, she didn't even bother to give me any name! am i too dirty for her that she needed to dump me and left me to die? Is that your Nu Wa? Nu Wa my dirty ass!!"

The golden god's eyes shone with abundant hatred, he lifted his spear and pointed it towards Zhao Yunlan.

Ye Zun was at loss of words. In this kind of conversation between primordial gods, he regretted that he wasn't there when Bo Li was born.

He used to feel the same towards his brother. An unreasonable deep hatred had brought him towards his own demise in the past. Looking at Bo Li, he suddenly felt a deep connection between them.

He stepped forward, covering Zhao Yunlan with his back, his white gown flown away by his power.

"Teacher, or Bo Li, or whoever you are, i've stood in your shoes once. I know how it must affect you badly, the feeling of being neglected by your own blood, the only one you could ask for protection and love. But think about it, what will you gain from destroying this world? You'll feel even more lonelier, even more deserted. Is that what you want? "

Ye Zun collected his power in the palm of his hand, ready to strike if the other party was going to attack. He would steal sometimes before Shen Wei arrived and helped them.

Bo Li laughed at Ye Zun's acclamation, he eyed the silver haired man with a sharp gaze, studying him.

"And i suppose we have a bitter ghost face here? hahahahahahahahaha....you give me a fine humour. Let me tell you, the only one who can dismantle me is my own mother, who, i presumed, not here to stop me. As i say this, i have already destroy the coastal regions of Asian Continents with tsunami and earthquakes. Next would be the southern region of mountain slope, it will not be long, just wait for a little while."

Ye Zun and Zhao Yunlan couldn't contain their anger anymore, they charged the floating god before the world collapsed.

The dark matter surged from Ye Zun's hand, it travel through the air into his prey, and as their powers collided a bright spark of light was emitted. Some of the light were spilled, it jumped right into the ground and scorched the green grass below them.

Zhao Yunlan frowned, it seemed like everything that they encountered here was an illusion. An illusion created by a pathetic child who had been abandoned by his mother.

As he charged with the whip, he tried to get the necklace on Bo Li's neck, but the other god seemed to protect the necklace with special care.

Weren't they the stones used to create human beings? Zhao Yunlan didn't know. But how did they end up in the hands of this strayed god?

Ye Zun attacked ferociously, but the other deity was too strong to handle even with Zhao Yunlan combined. To be honest, Yunlan was holding back his power since he was unsure about everything. He didn't want to hurt the man, knowing how this bitter person might have felt.

"Stop, Bo Li! don't force us to hurt you with our full power. We can talk about this, beginning with how did you get that necklace of yours."

Zhao Yunlan shouted while dodging Bo Li's attack, which becoming more frequent and fierce as time went by.

Bo Li ignored him, continuing to slash his weapon intending to end Kunlun's life. Most of his attacks were directing towards Kunlun, as his peer primordial god, rather than Ye Zun as an ordinary deity.

"I was born with it, it has nothing to do with that damn woman! If there's something she ever gave me, it's the only thing she ever gave. I kept it because i like the spectrum colors it has, nothing more."

As the fight heated, the sky shook with great intensity and growled loudly. In a split second, it tore up and soon Shen Wei's ghost slayer dagger flew right to where Bo Li stood, it's tip sliced through his neck and almost cut his jugular veins had he not dodged the dagger in time.

The ray of the sun was blocked from touching Zhao Yunlan's skin because Shen Wei stood infront of him, his cloak floated like an extension of his arms around Kunlun.

"You're really stupid, aren't you? Why don't you let me explain what had transpired that day?"

Shen Wei called the dagger back, his voice was stern and stoic.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi there lovelies!!
I'm sorry for the late update, i didn't feel well these days and had to take some meds...damn cold..😣
I'll try to update as soon as possible, promise you that this story would end up happy ending..😜😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 33.7K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

122K 2.9K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
972K 36.7K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...