King George x Reader (Time Tr...

By o07070o

Imagine going back and time and meeting the king himself? And then you fall in love? More

Chapter 1: Time machine?
Chapter 2: BACK IN TIME?!
Chapter 3: Nice Castle
Chapter 4: America Bound
Chapter 5: Joining the Revolution
Chapter 6: Winter's Ball
Chapter 7: Engaged
Chapter 8: Jefferson
Chapter 9: Another Love
Chapter 10: I Missed You
Chapter 11: Independent
Chapter 12: Duel
Chapter 13: New Life
Chapter 14: My love
Chapter 15: Starting a Family
Chapter 16:The Baby is Coming!
Chapter 17: Toddlers
Chapter 18: Teenagers
Chapter 20: The End

Chapter 19: Passing Time

1.8K 64 27
By o07070o

Y/n's POV

George has passed due to sickness at the old age of 75. Now it is almost my time. I spend time in my bed reading books and i have passed the throne down to Charles and his husband Adam. Rebecca married Louis and they live in a nice house with 5 children. Charles and Adam have adopted 3 children. Now im just waiting to see George again. I'm ready, it's only a matter of time.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Charles POV

My mother passed at the age of 62 and i rule my kingdom with my love, Adam. My mother has done alot for England. She improved a lot. She's stopped slavery, she's given women rights, she's my insperation. My sister lives a care free life with my neices and her husband. Now i just have to live up to my parents name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.1K 49
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
35.5K 724 9
Imagine that you can meet one of your favorite actors. Imagine that you start falling for him, but he falls even harder for you and he wants you to b...
124K 3.8K 29
This is a story of you the reader being sent back in time to ancient Egypt where you fall in love With the pharaoh himself, but will he fall in love...
68.9K 2.7K 50
"What's it like to fall in love with your fated mate?" Kyoko only had one dream in his life, to find his fated mate. The person who was born just for...