In love with my stepbrother |...

By NoraFii

Harry Styles. A boy who loves to play with girls. Hope Delavillé Parker. A completely normal and innocent gir... More

In love with my stepbrother (Harry Styles Fan-Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (1/2)
Chapter 15 (2/2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

2K 74 12
By NoraFii

Hope's P.O.V.

A few moments later, after I had calmed down, there was a knock at my door. 

"Come in." I shouted and cleared my throat shortly. 

Harry opened the door slowly and entered my room cautiously. He had hidden his left hand in the front pocket of his tight jeans and with the other he rubbed his neck nervously.

"Hey Hope, I'm sorry. I didn't want to let those things get that far and I-"

"All right, Harry." I interrupted him and took a deep breath. 

If he had spoken a little bit more, then I would have started to cry again. 

"May I lie beside you?" He asked uncertainly, biting his lower lip. 

I nodded slightly and after a few steps he lay down beside me Harry. I plucked up my courage and moved closer to him. I put my head on his chest and my arms around his waist. We said nothing, remaining silent. The only sound that filled my ears was his heartbeat. 

"What's going on between you and Zayn?" Harry asked curiously and broke our silence. 

For a brief moment I collected my thoughts, wondering what I should say to him.

Should I be honest or lie instead?

But finally I decided to be honest. 

"We're in a relationship." I admitted sheepishly and swallowed. 

His body tensed immediately. 

Fuck! 

Slowly but surely, I pulled his shirt up a little and put the nail of my index finger onto his stomach to relax him. His breathing quickened and goosebumps fell over his body but I could tell that he enjoyed it. 

Harry sighed and put his hand on mine. He pushed it up against his chest and pulled his shirt back down. 

"Do you really love him?" 

I sighed and looked down at our hands and thought about his question.

Do I love Zayn? 

Of course... 

I nodded slightly and clutched Harry's thumb with my hand which he held in his verge. 

"Has he touched you?" He asked and moved a little away to look into my eyes. 

I turned immediately red and Harry started to grin like an idiot.

"Harry!" I chided him, grinning slightly and hit him as hard as I could.

"Now, tell me. Has he fucked you yet?" He asked again and grinned so that you could see his dimples. 

"No..." I mumbled slightly ashamed and grinned at him. 

"Have you had sex before?" 

"Uhm...yes? With you?"

"And it was damn good." He said, smirking and then leaned forward and kissed me gently.

After he had broken away from the kiss, he leaned over me and looked deeply into my eyes. 

"I would like to have another round..." He admitted rudely with a grin and licked his lips. 

"No, Harry." I said, grinning slightly because of his words and tried to push him away. 

"Not even dry sex?" He began to pout which made me chuckle slightly.

"Not even dry sex." 

"Not even petting?"

He pushed his lower lip out even harder and therefore wanted to try to change my mind.

"No..." I mumbled and kissed his pouty lip.

Then he lay himself completely on me and snuggled up to my chest. 

"I want you." He pouted like a child and pressed himself against me. 

"I am not an object, Harry." I whispered lowly, stroking his hair back. 

Abruptly, he leaned on his elbow and looked intensely into my eyes. 

"I bet that Zayn could never satisfy you like I do." 

Annoyed, I rolled my eyes and became slightly angry. 

"Harry, Sex is not the all important thing in the world." I hissed and raised an eyebrow. 

"But it's not the least important, too." He replied and kissed me. 

But this time I rejected him and pushed him away from me. When he pulled away, he got up and walked angrily towards the door. 

"Where are you going, Harry?" 

"Find someone who satisfies me and gives me what I want." 

And then he was gone. 

As always... 

Sighing, I stroked my hair back and exhaled deeply. It was always the same story. I slowly got to my feet and went into the bathroom, where I took a bath. I freed myself from my clothes, lay them neatly folded to the side and then climbed into the tub. The warm water relaxed me and the smell of jasmine aroused my senses. But little by little I was getting sleepy, so I laid my head onto the edge of the tub and closed my eyes...

~

When I opened my eyes, I heard moans and a variety of insults. Frustrated, I got out of the tub and began to put some clothes on. I really had enough. It was the same shit every time. I stormed out of the bathroom into my room, grabbed my purse and left the house. It was about a little after midnight and pretty cool outside, although it was in the middle of summer.

I ran to the bus stop and waited for the next bus, which was there after a few minutes. When I had sat down, I spotted a young couple and an older man. No one else was there. I sat in a corner and looked outside to distract me. All along the way I thought about who it could be this time.

Was it a new girl? Or maybe Shelly? How did they meet? Is she blonde or brunette? Tattooed and pierced? Or is she petite and innocent? All these questions were buzzing around in my head, but I had no answer to them.

I yawned softly, put my hand over my mouth and looked up at the indicator board. One stop left. I took a deep breath and when the bus stopped, I got out. Slightly confused and strayed from the path I walked around until I found my target. 

Zayn's house. 

As I stood outside his front door I rang timidly and waited. Luckily, his parents weren't there at that moment. 

"Who the fuck dares to-" He mumbled furiously but my sight made ​​him silent. 

"Hey, love. What's going on?" He asked with a worried expression and then pulled me inside. 

"I didn't mean to wake you up, Zayn, but Harry has a visitor once again." I admitted and then bit my lower lip. 

"Come here." He muttered and pulled me into his arms. 

He kissed my head and pushed me onto his firm chest. In that moment I noticed that he was shirtless and was only wearing boxers.

"Are you tired?" 

"A little bit..." I mumbled into his chest and closed my eyes briefly. 

"Then let's go to bed, lovely."

He pulled away from me and led me to his room. There he sat on his bed and started to undress me slowly until I was just standing in my underwear. From his closet he took a t-shirt out and pulled it over my head and then he covered me lovingly in his blankets before he lay down beside me.

"Thank you, Zayn." I mumbled, smiling and sank down into the bed. 

When I felt his strong arms wrapped around me and how they pulled me closer to his bare chest, a warmth spread through me. He leaned his face against my neck and began to kiss it softly.

"Do you love me?" He breathed against my neck and smiled slightly. 

"Of course." I replied and turned around to face him. 

He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips tenderly. 

"Really?" He breathed under the kiss and led it on.

"Yes." 

Wisely not to hurt me, he rolled on top of me and bit into my lower lip gently. 

"Do you have a clue how hot you are?" He murmured and began to kiss my neck. 

But instead of answering him, a soft moan slipped out of my mouth and my body started to tense. He worked his way down and pulled my shirt up. His lips lay on my breasts and he circled my nipple with his tongue. Goosebumps started to appear on my soft body and I closed my eyes with excitement. 

"Zayn..." I whispered and started to press my pelvis up to meet his.

He grinned against my sensitive skin and pressed my pelvis back into the mattress, a torture for my sensitive body.

"Zayn, please..." I pleaded and pressed him back against my pelvis. 

He pushed himself up and he put his lips onto mine to calm me down. His hand slipped between my legs and he pulled my panties down and began to stroke my cl*t gently. I moaned softly into his mouth and bit a little bit harder onto his lower lip which caused him to flinch slightly. 

"I'm sorry..." I giggled in a low tone and looked into his eyes which were filled with love. 

He smiled charmingly and began to kiss me again, but this time passionately. 

"I love you Hope..." He whispered under the kiss and then entered me slowly. 

I moaned a little louder and breathed a bit faster. Zayn kissed my neck, my shoulders, my breasts and it made me go crazy. Gradually he became faster and I could tell that Zayn and I were nearing our climaxes. 

 "Faster..." I moaned and clutched onto his hair. 

He was getting faster and harder and after a few thrusts, we both reached our climax. Then he rolled off me and pulled me back into his arms, kissing my shoulder. 

"I love you." He whispered, breathing heavily and lay down on his back. 

"I love you, too." I replied, nuzzling his chest and trying to calm my breathing. 

"Go to sleep now, lovely."

He gave me a gentle kiss on my temple and covered us whereupon I fell into a deep sleep.

~

(A/N: Soorrry for the late update! And I'm sorry if there are some mistakes! Lovee you all and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ♥ xo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 202 27
Harry Styles was a player who could get any girl he wanted. Kit Daniels was a runaway from an abusive foster home. She soon found herself safely...
10.8K 191 17
A girl named Laura is bestfriends with Harry Styles for years and also has a huge crush on him. But when she finds out he has to move house something...
37.5K 944 27
PREVIOUS TITLE : FIFTY SHADES OF STYLES Harry Styles. Two words that can bring a woman to her knees. Yes men, too. He's your usual entrepreneur, that...
104K 1.3K 55
I crossed my arms over my chest and watched Harry's eyes dart right onto my breast. I realised my arms had pushed my boobs up higher revealing cleava...