Mad {COMPLETED✔}

By AlphaKelly

[ The Fiction Awards 2019 Winner ••• Best Of Horror and The Reader's Choice Awards 2020 ] SAY YOU HATE ME AND... More

INTRO
NEWS
GIVE ME HATE.
STRANGE
FOUND A HOME.
HURT THEM BACK.
TAKE OUT THE TRASH
POSSESSED
FREAK
INNOCENT
KILL MY FAMILY.
BEFORE THE BEGINNING
NO TELLING THE TRUTH
TICK TOCK TIME TO DIE
THE WAY THEY TREAT HIM
WHEN DEATH CALLS
TAP TAP
BLOOD IS THE BEST COLOR
TRICKED AND TRAPPED
THE DEVIL KNOWS YOUR NAME
SMOKES
KILL ME SOFTLY
THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE
WHY DO YOU KILL
MATING WITH THE DEVIL
GIVE ME JACKSON
BITTER SWEET, THE TRUTH
FEAR
CALL ME EVIL
WHAT THE HEART WANTS. THE HEART GETS.

WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS

2.9K 236 76
By AlphaKelly

Chapter: Twenty.

********

"Seriously dude you don't have to leave tonight, the sky is cloudy and I'm sure it will rain soon!" Eric yelled for the uptenthed time that night.

Jackson frowned but went on throwing his clothes into his bag. He's lived with his best friend and his mother who doesn't like him even the slightest. He tried to bare her ill-treatment towards him but it never stopped rather it grew as the days flew by. Jackson was tired of it all and he needed to leave. Eric has been a great friend and if it wasn't for him Jackson would have windup dead somewhere either from starvation or from cold. He owes Eric a big fat thanks but he just couldn't bear his mother anymore.

"Jackson, are you even listening to what I'm saying?!" Eric shoved him away from the bag and stood in his way.

"Eric, I don't understand why you never seem to see the fact that your mother hates me!" Jackson yelled.

"I do understand but you've dealt with just fine these past months!"

"That is because I don't have any other place to go!"

"It's too risky you going out this late at night not to mention the fact that you have no place to go!"

"Anywhere that doesn't have an angry woman who seems to find fault in everything I do simply because a gay man is friends with her son is very much welcomed for me right now!" Jackson's patients were running out.

"Just in case you don't know Jackson if you leave here the only other place you would be is SnowVille and need I remind you of the Mad Killer running lose out there!" Eric yelled back.

"That doesn't matter Eric, nothing is going to happen to me and if this Mad killer as you called him finds me then so be it. I'm just so tired of everything!" Jackson sat on the bed and let tears run down his eyes.

"I understand buddy but you've got me and I do not want any bad harm coming to you. At least wait until morning." Eric throws his arm around Jackson's shoulder and held the emotional young man as he cried in peace.

"Why does she hate me so much-"

"That is because you are an abomination and you are only here to corrupt my son!" The angry woman yelled from the doorway.

"Mum." Eric stood up but stopped when the woman walked into the room yelling even more.

"It's better you leave my house, Jackson, this isn't the place for your kind!" The woman picked up his unzipped bag and threw it across the room, Jackson's clothes scattered all about.

Jackson bent over and starts picking up his clothes while mother and child argue and yell at each other.

"This isn't right mum, he's my best friend!"

"You don't know who to be friends with Eric and I suggest you start making friends with people that aren't disgusting!"

"Are you even my mother!"

"Eric!" Jackson called as soon as he had his bag packed and zipped, both mother and son stopped to stare at him. "You don't have to yell at your mother because of me, I told you it's alright and I'm all set and ready to leave." Jackson stepped out of the room and smiled at Mrs. Gibbs. "Thanks, Mrs. Gibbs for accommodating me this past month." Jackson walked out of the room and into the cold and dark night. He unlocked his father's car and threw his bag in before getting in himself.

"Jack!" He stepped on the breaks and stared out the window to find his best friend standing in front of the car.

"What now Eric I have to leave it's getting pretty dark." Jackson smiled despite himself.

"Call me when you get to wherever," Eric whispered and handed him a few cash.

"You don't have to do this for me, Eric, you've done enough."

"Don't even start with me, you and I know you need that money more than I do." Eric shoved the money into the car and stepped aside.

"Thanks, man."

"Hope you don't have that bottle of whiskey hidden in your car?" Eric asked seriously.

"We drank the last one remember." Jackson smiled knowingly as he eyed the place he hid his favorite bottle.

"Be safe Bro and please don't drink and drive!" Eric called as Jackson drove away and into the high way his bottle of whiskey in one hand.

***************

Jameson picked up two knives and stared at his prey with a beautiful smile on his face.

"This would be fun."

"Jameson....please....don't do this, we are friends you know." Jon cried.

"Friends?" Jameson laughed bitterly.

"Yes...Yes, Jameson, we all grew up together." Sebastian tried.

"Shut the fuck up you two!" Jameson yelled as anger flared in his eyes. "You are not my friends. You call me names, push me over and around." Jameson stared at Sebastian then threw the knife at him. The sharp object went straight for the boy's left eye and stabbed the eye. Sebastian yowled in pain as blood gushed out from his eyes filling his face, the pain was too much he prayed for death immediately while blood covered his face in red.

"What the fuck man!" Jon cried shamelessly pissing himself, fear gripped him completely as he shook uncontrollably.  

Jameson glared at Jon and then threw the other knife. He watched in awe as the flying knife went right to the boy's cock and stabbed it into the wooden cross. Jon's cry of anguish was so much that it irritates Jameson and he quickly pulled out another knife and aimed it straight to the boy's mouth. The knife went into Jon's open mouth leaving only it's blackhead out and silencing Jon forever. Blood ran down the boy's eyes, nose and mouth.

Jameson smiled.

The smell of blood was filling the farmhouse fast and Jameson basked in it, inhaling and exhaling its exquisite smell. Jameson picked up another knife and walked over to the boys.

Standing in front of Jon he saw the boy's eyes flickering.

"Poor Johnny boy, you see we were never friends." Jameson sliced his left ear out and dropped it on the grass under the boy's head. "Friends do not call each other names like a demon-possessed, freak of nature and psycho." Jameson cut off the other ear and blood pooled up around him right under the boy's head.

While Sebastian groans in faint pains Jameson went on in cutting Jon open and digging for his prize. By the time he got the heart out, everything from Jon's stomach was laid out in a puddle of blood right under the dead boy's head. Jameson went over to his shoulder bag and dropped his heart, he left the knife on the grass then went over to his bag to pick up a clean one then he walked over to Sebastian who somehow still manages to shake his head vigorously as the mad boy approached him.

"I have always hated your eyes from the day you told me I had the eyes of the devil." Jameson raised the knife and stabbed Sebastian's other eyes, the boy yowled. "You had me wondering how the devil's eyes looked and if truly I had his eyes and how you would know how the devil's eyes looked," Jameson smirked. "I saw him you know and I know what his eyes looked as and you weren't wrong Sebastian, I do have the eyes of the devil." Sebastian kept screaming in anguish pain but his cry soon came to an end when both knives got pulled out at once and stabbed into his chest instead.

Jameson went to work yet again for the third time that night. The night has really been great and Jameson has just earned a third heart for his Demon's that craves them and also for himself as well.

Jameson placed his heart in his bag, wore his jacket and pulled his hoodie on before he hung his favorite shoulder bag loosely on his shoulder.

Jameson turned around to stare at the unrecognizable bodies of the boys he once knew, a content smirked on his face before he walked out of the farmhouse and into the chilly night.

Jameson enjoyed the cool breeze as he made his way to the old dirt road. He started his journey home while humming sweetly to himself, soon the rain started without warnings drumming on Jameson's head and drenching him in seconds but he was used it.

He loved it.

"Hate me once and I will kill you again and again."

****************

Another chapter up my sweets.

Have fun reading and don't forget to Vote, Comment and Enjoy.

Kisses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 9.8K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
5.3K 187 19
This story has been cancelled and is not finished. I will allow you to continue it with your own words as long as you credit me as the original owner...
340K 11.5K 36
Cover by siimplyisaac Words. Everyone takes them for granted, using them non-stop, screaming them, laughing them, blurting them. But what about when...
264K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...