Street Dreams

By belizeandolll

Book 2... Go read Ghetto Fabulous before reading this ! More

Boss Bitch
Pain
I miss my love
Back to Business
Guess Whos Bizzack
Dollls
Say what now ?
Want you back
Bust it Down
The get back
No Issues
Halloween
DrIp dRiP DRIP !
Family Tings
Last Memory
Why Gloria
FEASTIVTIES
Thanksgivingยฟ
Thanksgiving PT II
NO D***k
Hustle Music
Smutty
Livin Right
ICE ME OUT
AREA CODES
Plane
Workin Me
SPACE
CLOUT CHASIN'
#FREESAINT
Come again?
CAUTION
A No No
DUMMY
Deep End
Splash Warning
Sorrry
MERRY CRIPMASSSSS
Crippppmas #2
NEWYEARS
SAVAGE
DEMONS AND ANGELS
THE REAPER
trauma.
traumatized.
Winter wars
one
Lovessssss
GROWN
The prequel
RAW

Black Friday

19.3K 763 183
By belizeandolll

SAINT ANDERSON

"I SMELL BACON!" I heard Troy loud ass throughout the house. Shaking my head I turned the pan off and took out the last pieces of bacon putting them on the plate.

"Oh shit Saint in here cooking? You trying to kill everyone. I'm not eating nope." Troy said while picking up the plate of waffles.

"Boy bye. If I wanted to kill everyone I would have did it while they were sleep." I told him while carrying the food to the dining room table.

"If you must know it's my apologize to G's family for my behavior last night." I told him. Last night did not go How expected. I was drunk, annoyed and did not behave how a boss ass bitch should. I let Elijah and Alexis presences get under my skin.

"Yea you was wilding. Thought you and Sev' was coming back to shoot this shit up." He said laughing while taking a piece of bacon. "Your annoying, where's my Seven at Anyways." I asked.

"She was taking way to long so me and Tristan left her ass." He said causing me to look at him. "What cold breakfast is nasty." He said shrugging his shoulders. Shaking my head I finished setting the table.

"Oh shit you made fried chicken! It's going down it's going down!" He yelled while doing a little dance.

"Ooh it's smells good in here." Gloria said while walking in the dining room holding her robe together. "I must admit, I'm impressed." She said taking a piece of bacon.

"You can tell everyone to come eat." I told her while going to clean up the kitchen. "Shit don't have to tell me twice!" Troy annoying ass said.

"Thank you." Gionni said while wrapping his arms around my stomach and kissing on my next. "For?" I asked while washing the dishes.

"Breakfast it was good as fuck. Ma on her fourth waffle." He said. "Oh well your welcome. I felt like I owed it to them." I said turning the water off and turning around to face him.

"Owe them? Nigga you don't owe anybody shit. Remember that Saint. You gonna fuck around and cause yourself to have a mental breakdown always trying to please everyone." He said looking me dead in my eyes. "I know G." I said not trying to hear what he had to say.

"Nah I'm deadass, I cant take care of them badass kids by myself." He said causing me to laugh. "Your annoying." I said while he grabbed my face giving me multiple kisses on my lip.

"Uhuh but yo, talk to Londyn and just tell her. She get mad of fucking well. Get that shit off your chest. Got my baby walking around mad and shit." I just nodded my head.

"Don't just nodded your head I'm deadass." He said. "I heard you now move I have shit to do." I told him before turning around.

"Damn that shit looking heavy." He said while slapping my ass. "GIONNI! You play to fucking much." I yelled while splashing water at him causing him to laugh.

"Saint that was the best breakfast I ever had! Thank you." Olivia said causing me to smile.

"No problem anytime." I responded while taking everyone's plate. "Here let me help you with that." She said but I assisted. "No your a guest. I couldn't." I told her. "Fine!" She said causing me to laugh, that's where Gionni got his dramtic ass ways. Olivia and Gloria were drama queens !

Gionni G

"Don't ya have ya own house?" I asked walking into the living room seeing Troy and Seven cuddling up. "Yo bro why you on my dick? Mi casa su casa." He said.

"Yea but this ain't ya case stupid." I told him while moving his foot off my chair and sitting down. "Suck my dick." He said and I just shook my head and pointed at Seven. "That's her job my guy." I said laughing.

"Fuck you Gionni." Seven said as I was still laughing. "I'm just fucking with ya." I told them.

"Nah but let's go on vacation." I told them and immediately Seven jumped up. "Yes I need a vacation!" She shouted causing me to throw a pillow at her.

"The fuck you do that for?" She asked mugging me. "Cause I want it to be a surprise. Saint needs a vacation she deserves one plus her birthday coming up so why not." I told them while leaning back on the couch.

"I'm with it." Troy said shrugging his shoulders. "How is it going to be a surprise though?" Seven asked. "I don't know you and her can go and then me Troy and the kids pop up maybe two days later or something." I said still brainstorming.

"That's sounds good, or ya can go there and me and Troy bring the kids. Let ya have some alone time." Seven said. "That sounds better." I told her.

"But where? i know she wanna go to Jamaica." I said. "So boom Jamaica nigga." Seven said.

"Alright so we going to Jamaica! oh and don't worry I got everyone except for this bumbass nigga." I said looking as Troy.

"You really be on my dick. How it taste?" He asked. "You moe you a fag." I said moving away from him.

"What about Londyn ? You going to invite her?" Seven asked and I nodded my head yes. "That's family. I told Saint she need to sort that shit out. Life to short, you feel me?" I said and Seven nodded her head.

"I can't wait! omg i have to go shopping!!!" Seven yelled. "Shopping for what?" Saint asked walking into the living room sitting next to me.

"Huh?" Seven asked causing me to shake my head. This girl could not lie if her life depended on it. "For my listening party. I told her to come out, you coming too." I said looking down at Saint.

"Oh. Shopping for that you so extra." Saint said looking at Seven. "Bitch there's gonna be some fine ass rappers there I have to look good! might get lucky and scoop Meek mill or maybe even Nas fine ass." She said causing everyone to laugh but Troy.

"Get fucked up." He mumbled while we all laughed. "You a clown Sev." I said and she just shrugged her shoulders.

saintnolaurent

Liked by hillaryskye, melabrooks and 627,727,372 others
saintnolaurent the look you give your badass kids 😂🤦‍♀️ | pants @fashionnova
View all 7,000 comments
Hillaryskye bitch why you look so thick! let me find out 👀🍆
Melabrooks okayyy thickums 😍😍😍😋
3 hours ago

Daveeast

Liked by londynthemodel, saintnolaurent and 883,737,383 others
Daveeast Nah sis was really in my nuts.... that science shit crazy 🤣🤣
View all 6337 comments
Randomuser IM CRYING !!!!
Saintnolaurent my babies 😘
45 minutes ago

Sevenheaven

Liked by hillaryskye, melabrooks and 262,380,00 others
Sevenheaven My one year old son dead took this picture 💗💗 #futurephotographer
View all 5000 comments
Londynthemodel you look so cute 😩😍😍😍😍
TrizzyT can I bite your butt? ☺️😋😋😋
2 hours ago

Melabrooks

Liked by saintnolaurent, jordanbashh and 27,639 others
Melabrooks thanksgiving in Cali 🌴
View all 800 comments
Jordanbashh come back bae or bed is cold without you 😩😩😩😩😩💗
1 minute ago

TrizzyT

Liked by sevenheaven, hillaryskye and 89,838 others
TrizzyT MY NIGGA LET ME TELL YA BOUT THANKSGIVING!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
View all 7,000 comments
Daveeast my nigga you in my tub?
Jordanbashh wheres ya clothes moe #weirdo🤣🤣🤣🤣
TrizzyT suck dick! I had just finish shitting! @jordanbashh @daveeast
Daveeast but why you in my fucking tub!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
9 hours ago

Londynthemodel

Liked by hillaryskye, elijahtheproblem and 722,738, 828 others
Londynthemodel I see why they mad 🤷‍♀️😘
View all 12,000 comments
Sevenheaven Londyn change the caption
Jordanbashh oooh Chile the shade 🌂 ☂
12 hours ago
Hillaryskye

Liked by sevenheaven, jayjaybitch and 830,738,387 others
Hillaryskye I miss my friends 😢😢😢
View all 9000 comments
Saintnolaurent awww we miss you too stink 💗💗💗
6 hours ago

Jordanbashh

Liked by sevenheaven, melabrooks and 927,388,828 others
Jordanbashh HAPPY FUCKING THANKSGIVING

______________________________
My fingers are hurting 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But here ya goooo
Thoughts? vote and comment
Vacation soon come
Oh and Ya see Elijah fine ass 😍😍😍😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 94.2K 31
Book 2 of Blessings.
637K 25.2K 24
Now I just wanna know Don't you sugarcoat I'll say it all if you won't Now could you tell me like it is? Pretty little fears Music to my ears
38.2K 1.2K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
200K 8.1K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran