Why did you come back? ||JEON...

By pluu3o

16 year old Mi Jin moved to Korea from China due to her mother's death when she was only 5 years old. Her fat... More

Meet The Characters
Chapter 1 "Another Day"
Chapter 2 "Mr Popular"
Chapter 3 "Sunja"
Chapter 4 "Getting to know you"
Chapter 5 "Who Told Her" Part 1
Chapter 5 "Who Told Her?" Part 2
Chapter 6 "Shopping"
Chapter 7 "Phone Call"
Chapter 8; Part 1 "Date?"
Chapter 8; Part 2 "Date?"
Chapter 9 "Suprise"
Chapter 10 "Sunja's Rage"
Chapter 11 "Threats"
Chapter 12 "Tears and Bruises"
BIG NEWS...or sumthin
Chapter 13 "Right by my side"
Chapter 14 "I don't like you"
Chapter 15; Part 1 "Kicked out"
Chapter 15; Part 2 "Kicked Out"
Chapter 16 "First Kiss?"
Chapter 17 "Work"
Chapter 18 "Explanation"
Chapter 19 "Taemin"
Chapter 20 "Questions"
Chapter 21 "No time wasted"
Chapter 22 "What's Wrong"
Chapter 23 "Photo Shoot"
Chapter 24 "Late Night"
IMPORTANT
Chapter 25 "Jobs"
Chapter 26 "Ruined"
Sorry guys
Chapter 27 "Everything Explained"
Chapter 28 "One Time"
SNEEK PEEK OF CHAPTER 29
Chapter 30 "I'm Here"
Important
hey

Chapter 29 "Leaving"

784 20 9
By pluu3o

*MI JIN'S POV*

The bell rang and I automatically gathered my books and placed them into my bag. Jungkook leaned back on his chair and stretched his arms, making his muscles very clear.

"Man, that lesson felt like it was 5 hours." He said, glancing at me.

I just nodded my head and carried on tidying my desk.

"Mi Jin?"

I turned my head to look at Jungkook and he sat up straight. "Are you ok?"

I averted my eyes from him and sat down. "I'll be alright." I answered.

I then felt Jungkook's hand on mine and I turned to look at him.

"Maybe a kiss would make you feel better." He said.

My cheeks suddenly turned bright red and I backed away a bit. "W-what?"

Jungkook came closer and looked a bit concerned. "The classroom is empty and you didn't give me one before. Plus I want to make you feel better, I don't like seeing you upset."

I stared at him for a few seconds and my eyes softened. "Well, ok. Only because I love you."

Jungkook smiled and came even closer but he stopped and I saw his eyes widen. "Wait... what did you just say?"

"What?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

Jungkook stood up and waved his fingers towards me. "You you you just... you just said.."

"Jungkook are you ok?"

Jungkook sat back down but he kept hopping up and down on the chair. "You just said you love me!"

What? ..... oh my god

My eyes went wide and I felt my face flush red again. "I...I ... no I didn't. You're hearing things."

Jungkook started jumping around the classroom and eventually came and sat back down. "You LOVE ME!" (A/N Who doesn't)

At this point I gave up.

He's never going to let me deny this.

I let out a sigh and gave Jungkook a small smile. "Of course I love you. After all the things you've done for me, it'll be hard not to love you."

"Mi Jin" Jungkook called out with a smile. "You're so cute."

He then softly placed his lips on mine and pulled me in closer by the waist. I closed my eyes and our lips moved in sync. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds and we both pulled away. Jungkook then stroked my cheek and gave me a heartwarming smile.

"I love you too."

A smile made its way to my face and I gave him a little peck.

"You still said it firsttt." Jungkook called running out of the classroom with his bag.

I chuckled a bit and made my way out the room, catching up with him.

*SHINYOO'S POV*

It was the end of school and I decided to go to Mi Jin's house. I really need to talk to her.

I want to fix this whole thing.

I started walking down the pavement towards Mi Jin's house but quickly stopped when I saw Taehyung across the street but he was with....

A girl?

I looked closer and saw that she had long black hair and she was wearing a black sweater with a red skirt.

Who is she....

I shouldn't care, should I?

They both didn't see me and carried on walking along the path.

I shouldn't pay attention to that. I need to focus on Mi Jin.

I finally made it to Mi Jin's house and stood in front of the door. I stood there for about two minutes before finally knocking. My whole body was shaking and I didn't even prepare myself for what I was going to say. Just before I got lost in my thoughts, the door opened and I saw Mi Jin's dad open the door with a small smile.

He obviously doesn't know about everything.

"Oh hello Shinyoo." He said.

"Hi Mr Kim. Is Mi Jin home?" I responded.

"No she's not back from school yet. You can come in and wait for her if you want." He explained, moving to the side to let me in.

I just gave him a smile and made my way inside the house. I entered the living room and sat down on the couch, looking around. Mr Kim entered the living room and saw me acting like a different person.

"You ok Shinyoo? You seem a bit tense." He called out.

"Oh yeah, I'm ok. Just a bit tired from school and all." I answered giving him a reassured smile.

Mr Kim gave me a concerned look and just nodded. "Well alright, I'll be in the kitchen. Mi Jin will be back soon." He then went into the kitchen and started cooking up some food.

I really don't think I can do this. I can't stand explaining everything to her father either. I think I should just go.

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 4pm.

Mi Jin usually comes home at 4:30. I have time to leave.

I then got up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen. "Uh hey Mr Kim, I'm gonna head out."

Mr Kim turned around from cutting vegetables and gave me a worried look. "Is something wrong?"

I quickly shook my head and gave him a smile. "I just remembered I have tons of school work to do. I'll just call Mi Jin when I get home."

"Well ok, take care Shinyoo." He said.

"You too." I responded and walked out the house.

I leaned against the door a bit and closed my eyes. "What the fuck is wrong with me." I told myself and walked off to my house.

*MI JIN'S POV*

"Jungkook Stop!" I called out whilst laughing.

"Nooo." He responded with a small pout.

Jungkook and I were walking towards my house and he kept hugging the back of me whilst we were walking.

"I can't even walk properly." I said.

"We're walking perfectly fine. Plus this keeps us both warm." Jungkook said, hugging me tighter.

I stopped walking and so did Jungkook. "Ok, let go. Let's walk normally."

"Why? Don't you like this?" He cooed out, nuzzling his face into my neck.

I giggled and held onto his arms. "I do like it Jungkook, but people are looking."

"Let them."

I'm so done with him but he's too cute I can't handle it.

"Let's just get home quickly please." I told him whilst laughing.

"Gotcha babe."

We then both continued walking whilst also getting more stares.

*AT MI JIN'S HOUSE*

Jungkook finally let go of me when we made it to my house but he grabbed my hand instead. I held his hand and we both faced each other.

"You're gonna be ok right? Do you want me to stay with you? Shall I say anything to your dad? Are you gon—"

I quickly shut Jungkook up with a kiss and pulled away to a confused face. "Too many questions Jungkookie."

Jungkook just sighed and stroked my hair. "I'm just kinda worried. I want you to be safe at all times."

I gave him a smile and looked into his eyes. "I'll be fine. He's my dad, he won't hurt me. If he wanted to all these years he would of done it before."

Jungkook just gave a little nod and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Anything happens, call me straight away."

"Yes sir." I called out, giving him a salute.

He just chuckled and gave me another kiss on the lips before walking off. I waved him off and he waved back, winking.

Wow. So cute.

I got out my keys and opened the door and immediately heard my dad greeting me from the kitchen. I didn't answer but just went up to my room.

The house was silence but then I heard footsteps and saw my dad come into my room. "Something wrong honey?" I heard him say.

I looked at him and then looked back away. "I know about mum."

He didn't say anything for a bit then I heard him sigh. "Where did you hear it from."

I turned around to face him and I felt my eyes tear up. "You shouldn't worry about where I heard it from. You should explain it to me."

The sadness was clear on his face and he sat on the chair that was by my desk. "I regret every single thing I did back in the day Mi Jin. I pray every day to turn back time, but that stuff only happens in movies."

"Why did you even do it in the first place. Where was your head? Why did you constantly abuse mum?!" I called out throwing my bag across the room.

My dad just looked at me and stood up. "Mi Jin, I was a drunken idiot. I drank everyday from stress. I was losing money everyday. I was angry every day."

"That's not a fucking excuse to abuse a woman. Especially your wife!"

"I know, I shouldn't of let my anger out on your mother. I know I drove her to suicide and I hate myself for it." He said whilst crying. "I realised everything after she was gone."

Tears ran down my face and I just grabbed a bag and filled my clothes with it. My dad saw what I was doing and came closer to me. "Honey what are you doing..."

"Don't come near me. I'm leaving."

"Mi Jin. Stop. Where are you going to go?!" He called out, grabbing my arm.

I pulled my arm away from him and continued to pack my bag. "You don't have to know. I don't want to be around you right now." I finally finished packing my bag and grabbed my phone, purse and keys too. I walked past my dad and went downstairs.

"Mi Jin!" I heard my dad call out, whilst running downstairs. "Stop please, let's just sit down and talk."

"Talk about what? How you made mum kill herself? No thanks." I then opened the door and slammed it behind me leaving my dad standing there.

More tears left my eyes and I started to call Jungkook on my phone. After a few seconds he picks up.

"Babe? Everything ok?" I heard him say.

"No. Can you meet me at the park?" I managed to let out between sobs.

"Yeah sure. I'll be there in five minutes. Please don't cry." He said with sadness clear in his voice.

"I'll try." I said before hanging up and making my way towards the park.

———————————————————

Omg hi guys. I'm hitting myself cos I haven't uploaded for years. I'm so sorry. I'm like in the last year of school and I've had so many exams and also preparing for university shit. I'm crying fr.

I PROMISED SOMEONE I WOULD UPDATE LAST WEEK BUT THAT OBVIOUSLY DIDNT HAPPEN COS I GOT BUSY.

But this time I threw all my school work and responsibilities to write his chapter for you lot. I love you all please don't leave me. I'll try updating more frequently.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS ???? CRAP
I RUSHED IT SO YOU GUYS CAN FINALLY SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT COS THE BOOK IS GETTING INTENSE LADS NGL.

also thank you so much for 117k views. I had like 100k when I uploaded the last chapter. Honestly my heart is overwhelmed bro. Thank youuuuu❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 573 26
~Love is not over over over~ ~Love hurts and hurts again~ ~Yeah farewell hurts and hurts even more~ Alex is a normal 14 year old girl... Well. she th...
52.6K 1.9K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
6.8K 358 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
377K 20.5K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Jeon Jungk...