Adiya one shots

Par keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested Plus

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
📢📢
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
Fark padta hai
Best trick
😭😭
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
✨Announcements✨
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

zarurat hai

3.1K 98 18
Par keepingupwidnarry

Around the video (Insta Story) that came out few days ago. Jennifer, Sehzad, Sehban and some girl dancing.

#I have no problem with Jenny drinking and smoking (if she was). Everyone does that now a days and she is old enough to make her life choices and not be judged or harassed for them!

Also not writing this in Hinglish was a huge struggle! So vote even if you didn't find it good.

Enjoy!

***

With a small pout permanently etched on her face, Jenny sits down on the threshold of the balcony twirling her unfinished stick in one hand. Atleast she thinks it is going to remain permanent as she can feel it ever since the not-so-wonderful phone conversation between Sehzad and Harshad ended.

She doesn't mean to be bothered, hell she doesn't want to be bothered by it. By him to be more precise. But over the course of few months things are blurring for her. Everything she says or does, good or bad, is somehow connected to him. And it frustrates her to no end as she in an independent woman.

Ever since she joined this acting industry she has become more and more independent, taking unapologetic decisions for herself, professionally as well as personally. Some ways she has failed but other times she has succeeded.

She was once ruled by a man who ended up throwing her into pits of depression.

After that she had decided to be the one in control.

And now she hates it! Hates it because she doesn't understand who is this man! How dare he just come into her life and turn it upside down.

And it frustrates her more than that because he is not aware of the torment he is making her go through.

Jennifer wants to scream and shout, possibly yell her troubles at him but here she is stuck between her friends and old music.

Time passes as she begins to enjoy the ever-pleasing company of her friends.

"Hey! Come on!" she finds herself pulled up by Sehban and her frown is replaced by a teasing smile as she starts dancing obliging him.

"I so love this song!" her another friend Srishti (a/n:let's call her srishti guys!)

Both the girls shake their hips while glasses in hands. Srishti is the one who points out behind Jennifer at Sehzad while sehban fiddles with his camera.

"Look at Sehzad!"

They both laugh as they watch the younger one in them balancing his quarter scotch glass on his forehead while clapping his hands.

Like that the thoughts of him are shoved in the far corner as she has gala time with her four friends.

It's later the night when another bottle opens and Jenny had finally finished her stick that he creeps back into her mind.

And in her dazed but sure state she stands up making others look up at her. Her jerked moment to be the reason of their instant attention.

"Umm... So he stays in the same lane right?" she asks to no one in particular, not even taking his name.

But all the other three get it as Sehban is nodding resting his head on Srishti's laugh pulling her hand in his lock motioning her to continue her peaceful ministrations. While Sehzad says" Yup! Third Building.. 302? "

Jenny turns around her eyes narrowed as she takes the glance over the room. Thousand insignificant thoughts playing in her mind with only one projecting itself at the forefront.

And deciding on her that thought she thanks Sehzad before walking towards the door.

After a few tries she manages to wear her heels, cursing hoarsely at her ownself for even thinking of buying such shoes.

Her friends watch her actions with an amused look on their face before she leaves them closing the door behind her.

She takes a small sip of her full glass waiting for the lift to go down.

Once she reaches, she walks straight towards his building like a woman on a mission. Some dogs come near her feet and usually she would spend the whole night playing and feeding them but not tonight.

Reaching the building with a great hardwork of not falling in those 'damn fucking shoes'.

"Bhaiya!" Jennifer slaps her hand on the reception desk, stumbling on her long legs.

Not receiving any reply she narrows her eyes before yelling "Bhaiyaa!"

"Yes madam?" the guard gets up a little flustered being caught off guard.

"Is this Harshad's place?" she smiles swiftly glancing at the huge building infront of her before turning at the man in front of her.

"Harshad who?" he asks only for her to frown. She looks at him as it he was born yesterday, clearly disappointed at the fact that he doesn't who Harshad is?

"Your master Harshad! The actor! The cute one, no no. The handsome one with the breathtaking smile eve-" she is cut off by him as he replies shaking her to her disnelied

"No, no Harshad stays here?"

"Arre... This is 302 right? Harshad Chopda?!!" she checks scartching her head in hopes she remembered the awsome directions Sehzad had given.

"Harshad Chopda?" the guard catches on suspiciously and Jennifer nods smiling widely at the little success she just got.

"Haan JI"She quips before following his directions and walking upstairs.

While reaching his floor someone rushes past her almost colliding with her.

Cursing she stumbles a little and cries" Finally! "after she reaches his floor only to shut up as she finds herself face to face with him.

"What the - what are you doing here?"he blinks, standing at his door about to close it. He never expected to see her tonight. His eyes roam over her as she walks towards him with a cherry smile. His eyes stuck on the half filled glass in her hand.

" Hey Harshad! "she jumps infront of him stumbling slightly but manages to stay up.

" Why is the glass--Are you drunk? "he asks her, very confused at her state and of her being here.

How did she even know where I live?

Jennifer pouts at his questions, not recieving a welcome or even a hug.

" No. I am doing it right now. "she says lifting the glass infront of his eyes before taking a huge sip from him.

" Come inside. "he opens the door wide and shifts aside letting her come in.

" Weren't you at Sehzad's place? "he asks as she steps inside looking at his place.

" Yupp. Where is Harsha? " she asks him instead of answering his question making him frown.

He lets it slide and instead closes the door moving towards her as he answers pointing at the far end door of the passage.

"She is knocked out."

"OOoo-"Jenny says twirling towards him only for him to cut her.

"Jennifer? "he asks his voice suddenly serious making her blink at him.

" Yes "she murmurs.

" What are you doing here? "he asks for one more time.

And again he is meet with a question instead of an answer.

" Why are you not with us? "she asks crossing her arms, her earlier frustration of him presenting itself.

" What do you mean?"he asks with a confused look.

" Sehzad was calling you, we discussed this-" she starts only for him to cut her nodding, a soft layer of sorry in his voice.

" And I told you, I am having friends over, remember? "

" I don't see anyone here Mr.Chopda "she counters, slowly getting furious as she motions at the empty house. The thought that maybe Harshad doesn't want to be with them, with her doesn't sit well with her. Or the fact that he doesn't consider her his friend. Or doesn't love her company like she does. So so much.

"Well, Miss Winget, they just left right before you came" he says playfully coming close to her.

"Good good.."she murmurs sighing atleast they are not here anymore and she can spend time with him.

" Sorry? "Harshad asks, bending forward a little not having heard her clearly.

" Nothi- woah! "she says only to stumble in her heels clutching his hand tightly.

He rushes forward in swift motion steadying her before pulling back. He takes away the glass in her hand making her pout.

" Wait, give this to me. You need some water in your system before you hurt yourself."

"Okay." she gives in and watches him walk away from her towards what she believes to be his kitchen.

"Stay right here, don't move." he instructs.

"Tell me! What are you doing here? Did the party got over?!" he yells from the other room continuing their conversation.

Jenny on the other hand takes a sit on a nearby chair removing her heels as she replies with a chuckle, the alcohol in her is making her let loose a litte and she is feeling excited just by being in his presence "Noooo... They all are dancing, joking, having fun and Sehban even fell on his ass twice!"

"Then why are you here Madam?" he says standing in front of her with the glass in his hand.

"Well first of, I can be wherever I want to be. And I wanted to be with you more." she says throwing sass in as she stands up closer to him taking him by surprise, but he doesnt say anything.

"More?" he cocks his eyebrow smirking at her.

"Well yes. Now give me that water!" she exclaimed flustered realising her give away.

"Do they know?" he asks watching her drink.

"Uh hun" she replies nonchalantly, not giving him anything else.

The calm silence that falls between them for few seconds disrupts as his mobile rings.

"Excuse me?" he says smiling at her, checking the caller ID as he picks up the call.

"Hey Isha! Did you reach alright?" he answers the phone call happily only for his smile to turn into a small frown.

Jennifer watches intently trying to hear the one sided conversation noticing his change of expressions.

"What? Where?"he asks worriedly and a frown paints on a Jenny's face as she realizes he might have to go to wherever this Isha girl is calling him. The thought not sitting well with her for a bit.

He looks at her with a face that tells her his situation and she simply nods smiling at him, signalling to go on wherever he needs to and turns to walk towards her shoes. She doesn't want to intrude anymore, she is anyways here without an invite.

An arm halts her mid step, she turns around and watches as he replies to that girl his eyes intently rested on her as he speaks
"Oh..I am so sorry, I can't actually. I am really sorry, I have company right now. Wait, I will call Rahul, he just went home like three minutes ago."

'Okay, Okay. "he says before keeping the call after few more minutes of the chatting all the while Jenny manages to move closer to him, the need to be right beside him compelling her to do so.

" Do you want me to drop you home? Or call Sehban, we can talk till he c-"she is brought out of her uninvited thoughts of kissing him by his questions and she immediately puts her dainty finger on his lips effectively silencing him.

" Shhhh... I am so intoxicated.."she giggles out as she remembers her drunken state, her vision little hazy as a thrill runs through her veins.

" Hun? "he only mumbles shocked at her behavior. He knows she is pretty forward and very confident woman but never was he at the receiving end of it.

She starts singing a song which was playing earlier at Sehzad but now instead of smoking on the tune she envelopes her arms around his neck pushing herself closer to him, surprising the hell out of him.

"Na Na na.. Don't tell me you don't know this song." she teases him noticing his shocked expression.

He quickly recovers playing along as he moves with her on her tunes.

"I don't actually."he shrugs

" Shoo stupid Harshad. "she says pushing at his dimpled cheek with her four fingers, using that kiddish voice that he loves so much.

" I can play you something. "he says moving her aside and walking towards the table were his stereo is placed. He simply forwards two songs and puts on the one which he was enjoying not long ago with his friends.

" And what's that? "she mumbles as she is tugged by him.

" This "he smiles excitedly as he pushes the play button and music starts.

They both stare at each other as the song continues to play, lost in each other. And before Harshad knows what's happening he is being pulled to the dim light hall by her and in their previous position once again

"What are you doing?" he asks as she places his arms around her waist after taking their position and begins to shuffle to the rhythm.

She smiles at him, blushing a little as she whispers her mouth inches away from his "Dancing"

"With you. What do you think?" she continues after a pause with same tone that arouses him to no end.

"Nothing, you are good." he clears his throat trying to rid away the feeling that is slowly consuming him. He clenches her waist involuntarily pulling her closer and Jennifer only snuggles into him.

"I am not the reason you didn't come, am I?" she asks after a few minutes of them dancing with each other worried that he doesn't like to be with her or feels uncomfortable with her in her group, although all her friends consider him friend too.

"What? No, I already had confirmed with my friends. And I was hosting it, can't really cancel at last minute, you get that right?" he reasons quickly making her look at him, urgency of her not believing him shooting right away.

"Hmm.... I get it." she replies smiling a little in relief as they continue to move slowly as the next song plays which is kind of upbeat.

"I am not going away. Nor I am trying to" he whispers anyway, wanting her to know that is not the case. She can never be the reason of him running away altough that is what he always wishes to do. But even if he wants he knows he will never able to hurt her like that.

"I know" she mumbles looking straight at him and then brushes her lips softly on the corner of his lips.

He holds her in place tightly as she is about pull away and with a tilt of his head wraps his lips on hers sending her to oblivion.

They both get lost into the push and pull between their tongues, hands scrapping for purchases as the buried feelings ooze out.

A moan leaves her mouth as he massages his tongue with hers, his hands moving up and down on her curves. She clenches his shirt tightly as the pleasure shoots in her, her legs and breathe almost giving away.

They pull apart slowly and not completely, their mouths still inches away as they eye each others lips. Both of their eyes lock onto each other and a smile stretches across Jennifer's face as he softly leans down brushing his lips on her forehead. His lips ghosting their for few seconds before he pulls back.

She then places her head on his shoulder and he begins to sway them both, now more happy than before. Both of their heart beating rapidly at their earlier activities.

"Sing to me" her voices brings his attention to her and before he can question which she continues

"Our song"

A smile spread across his lips knowing exactly which song she is talking about and he starts, singing softly right into her ears.

"

Teri saanson mein mujhe, guzaara mil gaya

Ho gaya mujh pe tera asar

Yei mohobbat teri lage rab ki koi mehar

Khatam na ho chahtein umrabhar

.." the lyrics coming straight from his heart knocking on hers, which she welcomes immediately.

He kisses her neck as he sings "Mere Dil ko tere dil ki zarurat hai"

And she answers brushing her lips with his again, binding them together
"Mere dil ko tere dil ki zarurat hai"

***

I am tooooo over the mooooon you guys 🤗

Look at this

I am okay with their professional relationship!

Completely okay with it!

Also, yesterday's episode!!!!! Zoya's 'Mai apse pyaar/Mohobbat...karti hun"😭 stole my heart

It's going to get so so so interesting I AM READY FOR IT ❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

80.5K 6.4K 54
This is a Fan-Fiction of AdiYa of Bepannaah. Aditya Hooda, an aspiring Chartered Accountant. He owns a CA firm and living alone in Bangalore. Zoya Si...
49.5K 2K 19
When life gives you second chance then believe in it and took it. There is already one person, your soulmate waiting for you. You just need to identi...
12.5K 615 9
One Shots on my favourite couple Adiya from my favourite show Bepannaah. This is my way to get over the abrupt end of our beloved show. I am just a...
53.2K 2.7K 40
Adiya love story Peep in to know more