Tsukiuta/Tsukipro: The Animat...

By Kuro_Neko09

★SLOW UPDATES✌️✌️ ★Heya! Check this out.... this a new anime.. another Musical anime with idols/students who... More

☀Handshake☀ [Shiwasu Kakeru x Reader] ★
☀You're My Stress Reliever☀ [Kannazuki Iku x Reader] ★
☀Moon Flower☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader]★
☀Haunted House☀ [Minazuki Rui x Reader] ★
☀Moon Rabbit Buns☀ [Shiwasu Kakeru x Reader] (part 2) ★
☀Stuck With You☀ [Uzuki Arata x Reader] ★
☀My Brightest Star☀ [Satsuki Aoi x Reader] ★
☀Insomnia☀ [Nagatsuki Yoru x Reader] ★
☀Take Good Care Of You☀[Mutsuki Hajime x Reader] (LEMON)★
Beat Snap Clap~~~
☀Been Dragged☀ [Satsuki Aoi x Reader] ★
☀I'm Yours From The Start☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader]★
☀Knight In Shining Armour☀ [Bro!Shimotsuki Shun x Sis!Reader] ★
☀Worried☀ [Hazuki You x Reader] ★
☀Massage☀[Satsuki Aoi x Fem!Reader](LEMON) ★
☀Unexpected☀ [Fuzuki Kai x Reader] ★
☀Best Dinner☀ [Uzuki Arata x Reader](LEMON)★
☀New Things☀ [Yayoi Haru x Reader] ★
☀My Little Innocent Bunny☀ [Minazuki Rui x Reader](LEMON) ★
☀Sweet Sugar☀ [Shimotsuki Shun x Reader](LEMON) ★
Not Part of Any
☀Castles☀ [Kagurazaka Soshi x Reader] ★
☀️Cotton Candies☀️ [Kisaragi Koi x Reader]★
☀️First☀️ [Munakata Ren](LEMON) ★

☀When It Blooms☀ [Mutsuki Hajime x Reader](Hanahaki AU)★

470 16 3
By Kuro_Neko09

It wasn't supposed to go that way, it's unintentionally, that's must it, to fall for him was a bad idea for the both of you.

Hajime was your childhood friend and he doesn't have any idea about your feelings, it was when he started to love music, you fall in love with him and his music well most of it is his voice.

You can't risk your friendship over some this petty love, so you just keep it in and lock this feelings away or so not.

"Hey! (y/n), (y/n), (y/n)!" Hajime said as you went back to reality.

"Hmm? What's up?" You said as you look at him and he sigh.

"You're not listening, anyways like I said we're having a tour around the country and I'll not be here around maybe you'll be lonely without me." He said as he chuckle.

"Hey, it's fine, it's fine, I'm your bestfriend and I'm your number one supporter." You said and smile at him, you didn't want him to go but you didn't want to become a hindrance to his dreams.

"Thank you (y/n), that's why I love my bestfriend." He said and suddenly your throat starts to itch, like something's coming out from your lungs, you cough but you stop it from coming out.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" He ask in worried and you nodded.

"Just something stuck on my throat." You reassure him as he nodded, he was still worried but he went back to his topic earlier.

🍓🍓🍓

This is it, and here you are again, watching him leave with his group mates, he was so happy and you can't help but to be happy with him. You nodded at him to reassure him that everything was fine, as he saw you, he was relief to leave you on your own for a while, you smile at him but your smile doesn't reach to your eyes like how it used to.

You try to surpress that itchy feeling in your throat as you want to cough it all out. You already knew about this, hanahaki, at first you didn't believe it's possible to grow out in you but at the first (f/c) petal came out, you knew exactly it was unrequited to your part. You cough again but you didn't want to be noticeable from this disease. Your thoughts are mess up as you quickly go home.

While you're busy with your thoughts as you went back to your home, Shun notices it quickly, he frowns at your state. Of course he knew, you like Hajime, it was kinda obvious to everyone well except Hajime himself. He left the other members and went to follow you.

🍓🍓🍓

You cough and cough hard, like puking all your guts out as your sight starts to blurred from tears, it was painful like raking your throat deeply. The petals starts to change into his favorite color and your throat burns like hell. This time you knew its starting to get worst.

You try to catch your breath from all the coughing and choking and puking. You chuckle at your poor state, now you're alone with this disease maybe you'll still be alone when you die.

You shiver at the thought of your death, you still dream big, want to have a family and just dream for the future of your family but with this petty love everything was crushed.

You jolt at the sudden noise outside of your bathroom as you quickly flush out the petals, throw it at the bin and some hid it, but the door quickly opens as you saw Shun standing there purely shock to what he saw.

"Since when?" He said in worried and you just shrugged it, you already forgotten when this all happen, maybe it's where you realize your feelings with a certain guy. You chuckle again as you realize you really fell deeply with Hajime, but you still decided to tell him.

"Shun promise me that, if the time comes, please don't perform any surgery, I like to die from my stupidity and love for him." You plead as he sigh and nodded, he really wants to opposed it but he can't really say no to you.

Ever since Shun knows, he was constantly with you or mostly to your check ups, he even thou he already suggested to get a surgery, you still didn't take it. You're really hopelessly in love with Hajime.

It's been a year since the their tour around the country and decided to come back, you're feeling much better from this past months but hearing this news, you felt everything came back.

But what surprises you the most was, he introduces you to some random girl, saying she's his financé. It was only a year and he already proposed to the girl while you, childhood friends and he didn't tell you he likes you more than a friend, maybe he didn't see his future with you.

You chuckle, congratulating them, trying to speak fluently without stuttering or coughing but it becomes hard to breath and hard to ignored it. You went out quickly, ignoring his calls, you cough violently as you saw the petals like forming into a complete flower, but this scares you because it was covered with blood.

You cried again when you went home, puking again your guts, it becomes your regular basis, even at night it was getting hard to sleep.

You got a call from Hajime, you want to ignore it but you felt guilty of doing such things, you didn't want to leave things unsettled with him.

"Hello? (y/n)?" You breath deep in and out.

"Hey! Hajime, you called?" You ask as you heard him sigh.

"Yes, I need to talk to you, can you open the door for me?" You widen your eyes as you quickly fixed yourself so he won't get suspicious.

"Sorry, wait a minute." You forgot to hang up due to excitement or nervousness. You quickly open the door and let him in, at this point you decided to do everything right.

"I'm sorry, if I didn't tell you at first." He said and you shook your head.

"Hajime, it's fine, it's not a big deal and its nice to tell us in one." You said, reassuring him so he won't feel sorry.

"Thank you very much I'm so lucky to have you as my bestfriend." He said and you chuckle. "I need to go, I'm getting late for our appointment." He added.

"Hey Hajime before you go, I need to tell you, this will be the last time." You said as he nodded, you calm your nerves and look directly at him. "Hajime, I like you... Wait no, I love you, since you sing, I decided to say this because I don't want to regret anything but I hope this won't change anything, I know you like (random girl) very much so don't worry, I'll support you till the end." You said and breath in and out to calm your nerves.

He was silent, it was very nerve-racking and he didn't even talk, you chuckle nervously because you can't bear the rejection, it was clearly and obvious, in the first place you won't have this disease if it's mutual.

You pulled him and lead him out of your house. "You're going to be late Hajime, go now..." You said and quickly close the door. "And please forget everything." You mumble as you heard him mumble something and starts walking away, you cried, your throat starts to burn painfully as you quickly throw up, it was hard to puke now since it's already fully bloom. Flowers scattered around you, blood along with the flowers splatter around you like you've just killed someone.

You quickly went to your room, taking all your necessities, money, phone charger, some food behind your drawers. You went to the basement and lock yourself in, good thing it was somehow isolated and you can't hear a thing from the outside.

🍓🍓🍓

It's almost half a month and you're so weak in everything, your phone died out because of the consistent callings but you just leave it alone. It's fine since, you'll be dead like your phone.

Your eyes dried out and can't even produce a single tear from crying. Well everything was black, the flowers that grown with thorns and stems, always covered in blood sometimes you can't recognized it.

You went to bed and just lay down, waiting for your time to snap out like your phone but in your mind you always think of him, you want to see him for the last time but you know its just a wishful thinking.

"Hajime... I really love you, I'm sorry." You mumble  as you cough violently blood spilling out from your mouth as a full bloomed flower with roots, disgusting but it's just you.

Your eyes slowly closed as you heard the door knob squeak like someone just open it. You have enough the light vanished as you lastly saw Shun, you smile but it didn't reach to your eyes knowing you're leaving someone who deeply cares about you.

"I'm sorry..." You whispered and your hands go cold as he hold it.

"(y/n), come on please don't leave, please don't..."  Shun desperately plead but you didn't response. He quickly called the nurses outside as they help to carry your almost limp body to the ambulance, of course he got worried at first when he didn't find you anywhere in the house so he called them in advance and as he called everyone to go to the hospital.

🏵️🏵️

"I'm so sorry but I don't think we can save her, her body is so damaged, her lungs are weak and the air can't even pass and her ribs are broken due to the roots growing, it's contracting from the lungs which causes her hard in breathing. If we perform surgery maybe there's a small chance." The doctor explains, Shun nodded as he look at you in the ICU.

"I'll wait for the others to come." Shun said as he excuses his self out. Then everyone came as they look at Shun and began to worry.

"What happen?" Hajime ask as Shun look directly at him, he flinched as he knew exactly what really happened.

"(y/n), she might die if they won't still remove it." Shun said.

"What? She's sick?" Kakeru ask, of course they didn't know.

"Yes, Hanahaki Disease." He answered as everyone look at Hajime.

"Hajime, come on we need to save her, please tell us you also like her, wait no love her." Koi said, pleading him but Shun stops him.

"We all knew (y/n)-chan likes you but I don't know you can't get that idea, it's not the same right?" Rui said and Hajime sigh and shook his head.

"No, I like her but not the same like her, she already confessed but I didn't get to response her." He said.

"Of course she didn't need to know, if you love her like how she loves you then she won't have that stupid disease in the first place." Yoū said, more like ready to punch him on the face. "I don't care, just remove it Shun let the doctor remove it please." He added.

"We know she doesn't like it, she plead with me and I promise her and you know what will happen to her emotions if we decided to remove it." Shun said as he excuse himself.

"Bullshit." Yoū said angrily as Yoru calm him down, they went out as everyone follows leaving Hajime.

Hajime went in as he pains to see you like that, struggling to breath, he wants to love you but he can't bring his self to love you like you do. He hold your cold hand, squeezing it and held it to his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I'm your bestfriend but I'm causing you pain, even once since we became friends you just supported me, you didn't even hurt me like I do." He said as he give it again a squeeze, your machine beep in a loud sound as every nurse and doctor came in rush pushing Hajime out of the room.

Of course he doesn't want you to die, but he doesn't know what to do, he look from the glass as the doctor stops and the nurses starts to remove the tubes around you, the doctor came out and shook his head as he pat Hajime on the shoulder and went back to his station.

Hajime came in, he held your cold hand as he cried, the light of his life died because he can't just love you back, everyone came in rushed, they only watch those two, until the end, they just let Hajime be with you because they knew, this is what you want until the last time.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

A/N: whatsup pips... Hahaha, idk what to say..😂😂😂

So I hope you guys like this, and I tried... Omg.
Sorry and thank you. I don't really know how to end this well but psh..
Don't worry I'm still planning to update all the requests from my list..

See You Next Time! ✌️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554 30 21
I'm bored so I made this? 😭 not good at writing but yuh. story description: A young dreamer who has fallen in love with the world of music, the ido...
59.1K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
136K 1.7K 29
"Everything you can imagine is real." -𝗣𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗼 𝗣𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗼 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚�...
399 0 23
I was inspired by my father to do art. I've always wanted to become an artist one day. Even if my dad told won't, I knew that I had to keep trying. O...