My Fighter

By littlepeoplerulexxx

Alice never expected much from her senior high school year. Until Berry creek has its first ever biker gang r... More

My Fighter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

2.5K 59 4
By littlepeoplerulexxx

Alice P.O.V

By lunch my petite legs were killing me and I was practically dragging myself to the canteen, I noticed how Max tried to avoid me through most of the morning and now i'm sick of it! This behaviour better not continue! I mean seriously he's literally the only thing protecting me from that psycho Tyler! Walking into the lunch room I glanced around nervously hoping Tyler would'nt see me and no one would point me out to him. People were always desperate to suck up to Tyler in this school and it sickened me the things they would do just for his stupid approval, for god sake its not like he's famous or royalty or something! The only person I would ever do anything he asks me to is Chris hemsworth because I love him, the yummy man that he is. Snapping out of my little perv fest I scanned the lunch room then very carefully crept in, keeping my head down the whole way so I could pass through unnoticed.

"Tyler there she is! Look there's Alice!" Someone shouted from a table next to me, I looked at the person and glowered in anger. They are so going on my to kill list.......if I had one.

"Alice!" Tyler yelled from his table waving his arms frantically. I turned and ran from the room.

"Alice what the hell?!" Tyler's voice rang out from behind me in annoyance, instead of looking back I kept up my fast pace and ran as far as my legs could take me. I got to the end of the hallway when someone grabbed my arm jerking me to an ungraceful stop. I looked back into the angry face of Tyler and gulped.

"What the hell are you doing? Why did you run from me? Do you know how humiliating it is having your girlfriend run from you in front of all your friends?" Tyler yelled furiously, this boy is out of his mind!

"Well do you know how annoying it is having a boy follow you around all day and tell everyone your going out!" I yelled back at him my anger rising.

"We are going out! You keep pretending that you don't like me but I know it's just because your afraid-"

"Afraid? Of what you? Most definitely Tyler! Cause your a psycho!" I was breathing heavy and glaring dangerously at the idiot Tyler. I looked up into his face and was terrified of the look he was giving me, it was pure rage over all of his features. He took a deep breath and breathed out slowly glaring at me the entire time, he tightened his grip on my arm and dragged me into a nearby vacant classroom. I was shaking in fear and hoping someone would walk in, but I knew that happening would be unlikely.

"Alice I understand your afraid of committing to me because your scared of falling in love! I know how you feel, when I first figured out my feelings for you I was terrified. But it's okay i'm here for you!" Tyler finished his little speech with a small smile while I stood staring in shock at what a complete idiot he was. I was no way in love with this boy. To me he meant nothing more then a creepy stalker. The end.

"Tyler.I.do.not.love.you.!" I said through gritted teeth emphasising each word. I was becoming more and more frustrated with him and to be honest my patients was wearing thin.

"Alice listen-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"No you listen! I have had enough of this bullshit, your so deluded and stupid and it drives me insane that you think I would ever be interested in a brute like you! So please just leave me alone!" I yelled in a rage, I know I was harsh but i'm tired of bottling it up because of my fear of him.

"Fine." Tyler said emotionless, my head shot up from the ground and stared at him with my mouth gaping open.

"What?" I asked confused. Since when has he ever given up so easily?

"I understand when i'm not wanted Alice and you obviously don't want me." He said his face void of emotion entirely. In truth he was starting to frighten me.

"O-okay th-hen." I stuttered walking round him and leaving the room and him behind me. I can't believe it, i'm finally free of that psychotic teenage boy.

I felt like a huge weight has been lifted off of my small shoulders.

After school I sighed in relief at the thought of going home, all I wanted to do was curl up in bed with my ipod and listen to music.

"Alice!" A voice shouted from behind me, when I turned around I was instantly soaked with water. Sputtering I opened my eyes to see Megan and her groupies with Tyler all laughing at me.

"Aw I'm sorry Alice! I've gotten you all wet." Megan said sarcastically. I looked at Tyler in confusion as to why he was doing this to me.

"Don't look at Tyler for help, he told me all about how he went out with you for a joke. He also told me about how bad you were in bed and that the pacific ocean is smaller then that thing between your legs." Megan and her groupies started laughing as my face burned with embarrassment, everyone in the parking lot was staring. I felt so humiliated.

"Aw is Alice gonna cry? Your so pathetic." Megan snickered looking at me smugly. I held my head high and glared at them, my eyes were shooting daggers and I was hiding no emotion.

"How dare you! I don't have to listen to your bullshit when all that's coming out of your mouth is lies. I never did a thing Tyler said! He's just upset because I told him hes out of his mind and that we were never a couple! You know what I actually felt sorry for you this morning Megan and I tried to get Tyler to apologise, but you two belong together!" I said calmly getting into my car and backing out of the parking lot not even bothering to hear what they had to say back.

When I got home I stayed in my car for 10 minutes to try and dry my clothes off and also to have a good long cry. When I finally stepped out I heard a roar of an engine behind me and turned around to see Scar pulling into my drive. I hope my dad was'nt home yet. He pulled off his helmet and started talking without looking at me.

"I'm sorry for scaring you this morning and I did'nt mean to hurt you, but listen to me carefully Alice. Stay out of the woods and if this person 'the big bad wolf' tries to talk to you again, you run got it?" Scar said seriously still not looking up. This made me really angry.

"Firstly when your talking to someone you look at them and don't rudely stare at the ground! And secondly i'm sick and tired of men trying to tell me what to do! You think you know best but really your being inconsiderate assholes only looking out for yourselves, and you think i'm an idiot. I was planning on staying away from that guy anyway because whatever is going on its got nothing to do with me and I want no part in it! I'm stressed and so angry at men at this moment in time." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes willing myself to calm down. When I opened my eyes Scar was staring at me with an eyebrow raised and a look of worry on his face.

"Okay, mind telling me why your all wet before I ask why your having a break down?" He said playfully and for some reason that was the last straw. I burst into tears. Scar brought me inside and luckily no one was home, he sat me down on the sofa and made me tell him why i'm acting like this. So I did. I told him about Tyler and what he's been putting me through and I told him about my grandma and I even told him about Kira. I just needed to let it all out, everything has been bottled up for so long I feel like if I bottle it up any longer i'll have a break down. Even though i'm sort of having one now. When I looked into Scars face he looked about ready to murder someone.

"I'll kill him." He whispered furiously under his breath. He was shaking in pure fury and anger and that made me cry even more. I did'nt want him to fight anyone.

"Scar please don't do anything stupid! I'm sorry I unloaded this all on to your shoulders but I just could'nt keep it in anymore!" I said quickly trying to plead with him. He looked at me and attempted a smile.

"I can't let this go Alice because.." Scar trailer off and looked away, he then took a deep breath and suddenly shot up from the seat making me jump.

"God damn it Alice I can't let him get away with hurting you-"

"Why not? You don't have to deal with my problems i'm a big girl-"

"No your not, your short. But that's not the point the point is I care about you enough to get really angry when some idiot harasses you! Your too sweet a person Alice. And I want to take care of you, so please let me take care of Tyler for you." Scar whispered the last part and looked me straight in the eye when saying it, I could see the sincerity in every word he said through all the emotions that were on his face. And because of that I can't let him get hurt or in trouble because of me.

"I care about you two. And that's why I can't let you get in trouble or worse because of me, this is my problem not yours." I said standing up and slowly walking towards Scar. He looked down at me and sighed deeply.

"Okay but I swear Alice if that little prick or anyone at that school does something to even make you frown, i'm gonna shove a monkey up there asses." He said in determination, I tried to hold in my giggles but it was so hard! I burst out laughing and eventually so did Scar, we started laughing so hard me had to hold onto one another for support. Eventually our laughter dies down and everything became silent, at that moment me and Scar looked into each others eyes and started to lean in. He put his hand on my waist and face while I wrapped my arms around his neck, we slowly inched closer to each other until we could feel the others breath on out face. I closed my eyes and Scar did the same and very slowly our lips touched-

The front door opened and I jumped away from Scar, at that moment my father walked into the living room and looked between us suspiciously.

"What the hell is going on in here? And why is that boy here?" My father growled in fury, I looked at Scar a little panicked trying to come up with an excuse.

"Alice's car broke down again and I saw it when I was driving by, I fixed up her car and she invited me back here for dinner to say thanks sir." Scar lied smoothly smiling politely at my dad. My dad eyes us again but grumbled okay and stalked off towards the kitchen. I looked back at Scar and smiled in thanks.

"That was close, i'm sorry he was so rude." I whispered, trying to now think about the fact my father nearly caught me and Scar about to kiss.

"No problem babe, but don't think were not gonna talk about what we were about to do later." Scar said seriously whispering back at me. I blushed profoundly and looked down at the ground playing with my fingers like a little girl.

"So your staying for dinner then?" My fathers voice cut through the silence like a knife scaring the living day lights out of me. Again.

"Yes sir. If that's okay?" Scar asked politely.

"Yeah I guess, seeing as you helped my daughter out and all." My father grumbled back rudely.

"Alice can I talk to you for a sec?" Before I could reply my father grabbed my hand and dragged me into the kitchen.

"What the hell did I tell you about going near that boy? After dinner he's leaving and your not gonna talk to him ever again!" My dad's voice rang with a hidden warning, if I went near Scar again after today my dad will rip him apart. Oh boy. I could'nt help but feel a pang in my heart at hearing my dads words, I won't listen to him of course. But it still hurt to hear someone tell me I'm not aloud to see Scar anymore.

"I'm home everyone." My mothers voice drifted from the doorway and stopped in the living room.

"Hello?" My mothers voice was filled with question marks and I shot out of the kitchen to fill her in.

"Mom this is Scar and he's staying for dinner because he helped me when my car broke down and he's a friend of mine." I explained, my mom looked at me and winked.

"Your friend huh? So lovely to meet you Scar!" My mother said the first part cheekily and the second part kindly, she obviously thought something more was going on between us which is sort of true. I think.

When dinner was finally ready we all sat around the table in the dinning room and dug in. Dad was glaring at Scar through the entire meal of course and my mom sat chatting away not noticing a thing.

After dinner my dad was the first to jump in saying it was time for Scar to go, leaving me disappointed. I walked Scar to his bike and waited patiently for him to put his helmet on and get on his bike, when he was done he pecked me on the cheek.

"Tomorrow i'm driving you to school and if any of those little shits bothers you, there ass is mine. And were talking about our near kiss." With that he drove off into the night, leaving me stunned. I stared after him then ran into the house, past my dad and straight up the stairs into my pitch black bedroom.

I lent against the door in the dark and smiled brightly thinking of Scar and the fact I could still feel the tingle on my head where he was going to kiss me. When I went to turn on my light I heard a voice speak from behind me.

"Hello little red."

I don't think i'm alone.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry I haven't uploads in a while but i've been busy with college and things like that. I'll get the next chapter up as quick as I can!

comment, vote and fan!

Peace, love and cookies,

Littlepeoplerulexxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...