JENLISA: Unexpected Night

By skyaeacus

Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a g... More

Chapter 1: Screwed
Chapter 2: Hell
Chapter 3: War
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: [TW]Sideline
Chapter 6: Crazy
Chapter 7: Unforgivable
Chapter 8: Touch
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Let's Play
Chapter 11: [M]Test
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Words
Chapter 14: Mon amie!
Chapter 15: Judgement
Chapter 16: Mine
Chapter 17: Beautiful
Chapter 18: [TW]Flashback
(Not an update)
Chapter 19: Hurt
Apology
Chapter 20: Confessed
Chapter 21: Responsibility
Chapter 22: Flowers
Chapter 23: Voices
Chapter 24: Official
Chapter 25: [M]Picnic
Chapter 26: Hoodie
Chapter 27: Afraid
Chapter 28: Grass Field
Chapter 29: Phone call
Chapter 30: Runaway
Chapter 31: Forget
Chapter 32: Stop
Chapter 33: News
Chapter 34: Visitor
Chapter 35: Burden
Chapter 36: Morning
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: Stay
Chapter 39: Ring
Chapter 40: Dream
Chapter 41: Tease
Chapter 42: Opposite[M]
Chapter 43: Make Sure[M]
Chapter 44: Scenario
Chapter 45: Unexpectedly
Chapter 46: Overwhelming
Chapter 47: Revealed
Chapter 48: Everything
Chapter 49: Water
Not An Update
Chapter 50: Kisses
Chapter 51: Again
Chapter 53: Flutters
BWISIT!
Chapter 54: First Love
Chapter 55: Over Again
Chapter 56: Bestfriend
Chapter 57: Party
Chapter 58: Say Yes
Chapter 59: Deep [M]
Chapter 60: Coffee
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Tequila
Chapter 63: Flashes
Chapter 64: Because[Epilogue]

Chapter 52: Enough

38.3K 1.3K 2.1K
By skyaeacus

Minutes before Lisa came..

Jennie Pov.

I was talking to my mom the whole day, and I found out that she took care of me for the past 4 years that I was sleeping. She was bailed by my fianceé, Lisa. And got out of jail in no time. She said, that a tall and beautiful handsome girl went to visit her. There she found out what happened to me, she was shocked and mad of herself when she found out about me. And I could see that she really did regret it, when I look at her eyes. He said Lisa was blaming herself of what happenef to me because of her illness, when my mother talked about her, I felt something..how can I explain it? I don't remember her at all, but I felt my heart getting crumpled painfully when mom talk about her. I feel sorry for her, I was curious what kind of person she is when my mom talk a lot about her.

Mom shows me a lot of pictures of her in my room, in every occasions. She was there, by the way she doesn't look bad at all. Actually she looks good? She looks very attractive, but I can't seem to imagine myself with a girl? I'm straight, and I like someone else.

And what shocks me the most is.. I was engaged with her? That means, she asked me to marry her and I said yes? What's got into me?

I don't remember a single thing about her, even I looked at her pictures. I don't feel attracted to her. She's a total stranger to me, but how am I gonna deal with it? The ring on my hand, was an evidence that I was engaged, and it wasn't just a prank. That my family would pull on me, like who would even buy this expensive ring for a joke? We aren't rich.

"Mom..should I really have to marry her?", I asked my mother while she was busy massaging my feet.

"Huh?", Mom paused with what she was doing and lifted her head as she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"My dear, I can't answer you. It's up to you. But I'm telling you, she was the best for you. Not because she was rich, but beause she was a good person. And she loves you so much.", Mom said, in a matter of fact tone. Wasn't that all good to be true? Can a person like that be real?

"If she was that perfect, Isn't she too much for me? I mean do I deserve her? What so special about me that she have to wait for me like that? 4 years is too long, how did she last that long?", I asked with a furrowed brow, because I really don't get why. I felt like I owe her a lot. Will that be the reason that I have to marry someone?

"Ask her that Jennie, you can ask her everything you want to know.", Mom said smiling at me, while she continued with the massages she was giving me.

"Where is she by the way?", I asked curiously.

"She's in Japan right now. She's a businesswoman, she had to go there for work. Why? Do you want to see her personally?", Mom stop again, and look at me with a wide smile. Looking excited with my question? Now this is really making me curious, why my mother and even my sisters was smiling like this everytime they talk about her.

"No? I was just curious, it doesn't mean anything. It's not like what you're thingking mom.", I said while shaking my head in defense. Because she seems having a different idea right now.

When suddenly I heard my sister Dahyun, and this familiar voice coming outside my room.

"Do we have a visitor?", I asked with a furrowed brow.

My mom, turned her head looking at the door of my room, and listening with all ears. And after she heard it her eyes went wide open, looking really surprised.

"It's Lisa. She's here? But she was in Japan, don't tell me she traveled back this urgent to see you? Oh my..", My mom said and smiled at me, pursing her lip tight getting all giddy, like a highschool girl.

My brow raised in disbelief seeing my mother's reaction, but aside from it. I held on my chest surprised. I was hearing my heart beating loud? this is a bit weird? And I don't know why I was feeling like this, what is going on with me? I just heard that she was here, and I became like this? What is she doing to me?

I heard their steps getting nearer, while my heart joined each steps, it's like all I could hear now was her steps and my heart beating loud in my chest.

Thump~
(step)

Thump~
(step)

Thump~
(step)

And right then I heard the sound of the door knob creaking, and the door slowly opened.

Revealing the sight of this tall girl, with a dark blonde straight hair, that falls smoothly at her wide shoulder, she has this dreamy eyes, that was staring straight at me. I didn't noticed that I froze staring at her, when I noticed her plump lips crept a smile. Her smile?It feels really familiar It kind of gave me a relief.

She was wearing this black cold shoulder top with a light gray striped blazer.

I gulped as I saw her well defined jaw, and her very long neck, then my eyes went down to her collar bone, wait?

I quickly avert my eyes off her, before it went down any further. I get it, she looks really fine. Aish, Jennie what are you thinking!?

"Jennie..", She called my name as she approached me. I glanced back on her again, but what I saw made my eyes wide in shock. She was crying?

Then what she did took me off guard, she lunges at me, seating at my bedside and pulled my body. Wrapping her arms around my shoulder. It was tight, and warm. And her smell was like a mixture of flowers and vanilla, she smells so good.

Oh my God, Jennie? I'm really getting weird now. Why am I liking everything about her? Then I saw my mom, smiling at me. I furrowed my brow when I glanced at my sisters and seeing them giggling while looking at us.

"I missed you so much.", Lisa mumbled at the back of ears, and her arms tighten around my shoulder. I could only bit my lip, and hold my breath in response. This is too close, are we really this close?

"We'll leave the two of you now.", My mom said that got me in panic. No? Why are they going to leave me with a stranger alone?

I eyed my mom, hoping she would get what it means, but she just smiled at me and stood up. Going to the door, and pushing my sisters to go outside.

Then here we are..

And why isn't she letting me go? She's been hugging me for a long time.

"Uhm..", I hummed to get her attention. She heard it and quickly pulled away from me. Ow, she's more beautiful upclose, even if she was crying.

---------------

Lisa Pov.

I was carried away, and forgot that I've been hugging her this long. I just missed her so much. Although I didn't felt her hug me back, and it makes me kind of afraid of the reason why. Is she mad at me? because I wasn't here when she woke up?

"You are Lisa?", Jennie asked looking straight to my eyes. That made me flinched.

"Didn't you recognized me? Did I changed that much? I only got my hair dyed that's all I did Jennie.", I answered and chuckled. While busy wiping my tears dry.

"I'm sorry, I can't remember you.", Jennie said. That got me frozen, as my eyes narrowed looking at her.

"You're kidding right? Jennie? ok you got me already, you can stop joking now.", I said as I chuckled again, I can't believe Jennie would pull a prank on me, after waking up from a long deep sleep.

"So they didn't told you? I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. But I can't really remember what happened to me.", Jennie said as she held my hand with both of her, and looked at me with these apologetic eyes.

Right then I jerked up on her bed. Pulling my hands off her. Then walked in haste going outside of her room.

When I got outside, everyone is in silent. My brows furrowed, and my heart started to beat fast feeling anxious at the moment. Mrs. Kim went towards me, and held my hands. And seems like they already know why I got out of Jennie's room.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. She has a post traumatic amnesia. She forgot what happened to her, the accident and reason why she got into it. My dear, I'm so sorry. But they say this amnesia only last for a few weeks. Please don't feel upset with her.", Mrs. Kim said, and I could only listen. It feels like I lost all my energy, and even my ability to talk.

I just went in silent. As my head lowered, I just felt Mrs. Kim reaching the back of my head and pulling me resting my head on her shoulder. While gently tapping my back.

I just started whimpering, crying silently pursing my lip tight. I don't want Jennie to hear me crying, and feel sorry for me but it was damn painful.

Then I felt Dahyun, and the other two joined their mother hugging me. And this just brought me more in tears, and I couldn't help but smile, Jennie's family was like my second home. I wouldn't able to last this long, without them. When I feel like giving up, they are the one that keeps me company, and made me feel I wasn't alone.

"I'm ok, it's fine. What matter is she's awake. Right? And that's enough for me.", I said as I parted myself from the hug. And giving everyone a smile.

"Aigoo, I know Jennie would still like you even if she can't remember you."Mrs. Kim said while she wiped my tears for me like a real mother.

"Do you think so?, You know what?, I can just court her." I said as thought of it.

"I've been wanting to do that for a very long time. I was too fast asking her to be my girlfriend back then. Because my parents wants me to marry my bestfriend. And I don't want to, so I asked Jennie to be my girlfriend, and then asked her to marry me after a day. Everything was in a rush. I never experience courting a girl, maybe this is a chance for me to do so. What do you guys think?", I asked looking at each of them, waiting for a backup.

"Oppa? That. was. a. good. idea!", Dahyun exclaimed, which got everyone in panic. Nayeon immediately covered her mouth.

"Shhss..yah don't shout her plan, oh my God this kid.", Nayeon said hissing and giving her sister a glare. While Dahyun shyly zipped her mouth. I just shakes my head and smile at them. It wasn't a bad idea, although I still feel a bit sad that she totally forgot about me.

"Well then it's a plan I guess. I'll court her until she remembers me.", I said and heaving one last sigh.

------------

Lisa went back to Jennie's room after minutes of trying to compose herself back. But this time Lisa went back holding a towel and some change of clothes. That caught Jennie's attention, and made the girl panicked.

"W-what, what is that for?", Jennie asked as she stuttered.

"This is your clothes, you're going to change your clothes.", Lisa said as she shows Jennie her clothes.

"Yes, exactly? Why are you holding my clothes? And a towel?", Jennie asked with a furrowed brow pointing on the towel on Lisa's hand.

"I'm going to give you a bath before you go to sleep.", Lisa said grinning wide.

"What!? wait- wait, that's not gonna happen.", Jennie said putting her hand in front of her in defense.

"But you need to clean yourself, and as of now. You don't have any strength to do that?", Lisa said. Shrugging and pouting.

"I have my sisters to do that. And I can just ask mom to help me clean myself.", Jennie said as matter of fact tone. But the door suddenly opened.

"Sorry sis, but we have homework to finish. And mom went out to buy some stuffs. So we asked oppa to get you a bath since no one is available. Don't worry she's doing that for almost 4 years.", Nayeon said. Then quickly closed the door and not waiting for her unnie to response, but Jennie heard her giggle together with the two outside before the door shut close.

Jennie's jaw dropped, as the words Nayeon said finally sink into her. She quickly covered her body with her arm crossed in defense.

"You were giving me baths for 4 years? Y-you seen m-me-"

"Naked?", Lisa continued.

"Oh my God, how could you!?", Jennie almost shouted in shocked.

But Lisa lifted her hand, and wiggled her ring finger. To remind Jennie about their status.

Jennie gasped, and her mouth was left agape. Realizing what the girl was pointing out. But her eyes gotten bigger when she suddenly thought of something. Something that couples do. And what came inside her head was the idea of her and Lisa doing adult stuffs. Jennie quickly covered her mouth, and scrunches her face and shakes her head trying to remove those thoughts.

But this made Lisa worried, thinking that the girl was feeling pain. So she quickly dashed towards the girl, tossing the clothes on Jennie's bed. And seating beside Jennie in panic.

"Hey, hey what happened? What do feel? Is your head aching?", Lisa asked worriedly as she cupped Jennie's face with both her hands. And slowly lifted the girl's head to turn and face her.

Jennie frozed at the touch, and felt her heart beating fast again. When their eyes met. Her throat suddenly got dry, making it hard for her to utter a word and their current proximity and the intense stare of the girl in front of her wasn't helping her at all.

"Too-too..too close..", Jennie clenched her eyes close, while she mumbled the words. Lisa saw the uneasiness of the girl. And even if she wanted to kiss the girl so bad, she retreated back both her hands and stood up quickly.

She could feel herself getting hot, by each seconds passed staring at the girl. But she can't just force the girl on something she doesn't want to happen. So by all means, she have control herself.

"I'm sorry. You probably feel awkward with me. And I do get why, and I'm really sorry.", Lisa said, looking at Jennie, but the girl kept her head low.

But Lisa didn't know that the girl's face was as red as tomatoes, flustered at the moment. That's why the latter wasn't looking at her.

"Jennie.", Lisa called her, but the girl remained silent.

"Ok I get it, I won't be the one to give you a bath. I'll just ask any of your sisters do that.", Lisa said, as her shoulder fell in frustration.

Lisa pursed her lip tight not getting any response from the girl. So she went down on her knees, and leveled herself with the girl. So she can see the girl's face while talking with her.

"Jen-", Lisa was going to call her again when Jennie's head quickly turned to the opposite side, so Lisa would not see her face.

"Are you mad at me? Did I went overboard? I'm sorry. I didn't know you would hate the idea of me getting you a bath.", Lisa said, looking at Jennie's side.

But Jennie didn't answer again. But not because she's mad. But because she thought she was feeling weird things for the girl. She felt her face getting unusually hot, and she didn't know why she get all these feelings that she never had felt to anyone before. And as well as that kind of proximity, it was new to her that's what she remember.

"Look-," Lisa paused and sighed feeling a bit sad for making the girl upset.

"Ok, I will remind myself that eveything wasn't the same as before. I just wanted to take care of you.", Lisa said before she stood up, she waited for Jennie to answer, but Jennie remained not looking back at her.

"I will just go out, and ask your sisters to help you.", Lisa said before she turned around and walked going towards the door.

"Wait-"

Lisa stopped and quickly turned around to look at Jennie.

"I'm not mad..", Jennie said it in a low tone, almost a whisper. But Lisa clearly heard it.

"Hmm, that's- that's good t-to know.", Lisa said as she stuttered, and grinning like a fool. Before she stepped back and bumping herself on the door.

"Aw~", Lisa winced, but regained her posture immediately. Smiling at Jennie for the last time before going out of the room.

---------

Jennie Pov.

"Uhrr..why did I said that?", I huffed covering my face with both hands in shame. I felt so embarassed, what if she think I didn't want to make her upset so cleared things before she left?

Hmm..

I guess that's my reason, but I don't want her to straightly think like that. I still don't remember who she is, and I can't just let her do everything she wants to me.

I quickly covered my body with my arms, as I felt myself shiver thinking that I was naked in front of her. Aish, she's too much.

Then my door opened again, but this time Dahyun went inside, and she was pouting.

"Unnie~", Dahyun said whining as she slumped her butt on my bedside.

"Waeyo? Why are you sulking?", I asked trying not to laugh, looking at my sister's sulking face.

"Why didn't you let oppa give you a bath?", Dahyun asked still pouting.

"Why would I let her give me a bath? That means she's going to see me naked. And that's a big NO.", I said while shaking my head.

"She's just going to help you clean yourself. It's not like she's gonna do something to you and beside you're both girls right?, not unless? you consider her as your fianceé now.", Dahyun said bluntly. That took me off guard, my eyes went bigger in shocked hearing that from my youngest sister? Really? I still can't believe that Dahyun wasn't that little anymore. She's a lady now.

"What are you pointing out missy?", I asked while raising my brow, and waiting for her answer.

"I think you know what I mean unnie~, I know you still don't remember who she is. But tell me honestly, aren't you even attracted to her even just a bit?", Dahyun asked and showing me with her hand how much is that bit.

I heave a deep sigh. Trying to compose my answer, by thinking about it myself. Am I? Well beside that she's exceptionaly looking good. I find myself at ease whenever she talk. Her voice was so comforting, she looked and stared at me, with those dreamy eyes like she really adores me, oh my I just sounded so full of myself. But I honestly like what I see in her eyes, it made me feel like I was really special.

"I don't know? Isn't it common for girls to appreciate someone else's beauty? Because I think she's really beautiful.", I said looking at my sisters eyes.

"Well you have a point, I find oppa so good looking too. But is that all you felt when you see her for the first time? but it wasn't the first time but since you forgot then it's the first time. Waahh nevermind just tell me unnie is that all?", Dahyun asked moving closer to me and eyeing me intently.

"Yah? what do you want me to say?", I exclaimed backing my head away from her with furrowed brow.

"Don't look at me like that dahyun-ah?!", I said as she kept eyeing me, and giving me this creepy smile.

"Fine, I'm gonna tell you. But don't tell it to her.", I said and signaled my sister to get her ears in front of me.

And whispered her my answer.

--------------

Lisa Pov.

I went out and asked Dahyun to help her unnie, instead of me. Because Jennie seems really awkward with me.

So I sat at their living room, and waited for Mrs. Kim to arrive. Before I go home to my apartment. Though I wanted to stay with Jennie, I can't. Why because she doesn't remember me. I'm a total stranger to her, and strangers wasn't supposed to stay in someone else's house and spent the night with her.

God I miss her. I wanted to hug her all day. And kiss her, and hug her and kiss her again I just miss her so much..this is really frustrating. I can't even give her a bath like I usually do. It's not like I'm gonna do something to her. I smirked, who am I fooling? it's different now that she's awake. But still I won't do anything to her. I can control myself.

"Aish.." I groaned as I slumped my back on the sofa. Looking up at the ceiling.

"Uhrrr..Jennie..aish..", I scratches my head getting really frustrated.

Her eyes when she looked at me..

Her cute nose and chubby cheeks..

Her lips when she talked..

Her wavy black hair...

Her neck..

Her perfectly shaped collarbone..

"Oh God..This is so hard..I can't stop thinking of her.", I clenched my eyes close, and trying hard not to think of her. Covering my already closed eyes.

But I failed, because she's all that I could think of.

"haist.."

-----------

Mrs. Kim already arrived but Lisa stayed waiting for Dahyun to finish helping her sister so Lisa can bid her goodbye at the latter before she goes home.

After an hour. Dahyun went out of Jennie's room.

"We're done, unnie is already at her bed.", Dahyun said smiling as she closed the door.

"You can go see her now oppa, she's waiting.", Dahyun said still smiling wide.

"She's waiting?", Lisa asked confusedly.

"Are you sure?", Lisa asked with furrowed brow. And walked towards the girl.

"I'm sure oppa, unnie said that she wanted to talk to you now.", Dahyun nod and still smiling.

"Why are you smiling that? It's creeping me out Dahyun-ah?", Lisa said and pushed Dahyun's forehead.

"You aren't pranking your oppa are you?", Mrs. Kim asked. But Dahyun immediately shakes her head.

"Just go~", Dahyun said and pushed Lisa at the back. Going towards Jennie's room.

"Hey, you sure she was waiting for me? Maybe you just misheard her or something? You see I am not ready for another heartbreak.", Lisa mumbled as she stopped in front of Jennie's room.

"I said. I'm sure.", Dahyun said and opened her unnie's room and pushed Lisa inside. And slammed the door close again.

Leaving Lisa in shocked. As she finally got inside Jennie's room again.

Lisa kept her back facing Jennie and mentally palming her face in embarassment.

"Lisa."

Jennie called her name out, for the first time. That Lisa never imagined will be her weakness. She wanted to cry just by hearing it, but she just held her breath. Pursing her lip tight and shaking her head in disbelief.

"Yeh?", Lisa after heaving a deep sigh finally turned her body facing Jennie.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's your long awaited update. Let's all enjoy our Jenlisa comeback. Kahit sa ff lang. Ayeah ayeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 513 10
My stutter makes it easy to become the center of attention for all the wrong reasons, so I try hard to stay out of the spotlight. But when Jennie Kim...
281K 10.3K 23
She hated her. She absolutely whole-heartedly without any trace of a doubt hated her fucking guts. She was childish, immature, juvenile, had a ridicu...
260K 7.8K 23
Will Lisa find herself in an unexpected situation of falling in love with the person she thought she was supposed to loathe? ** This is actually my f...
23.7K 792 42
Lisa and Jennie meet on a dating app and, after a succession of misunderstandings, they hate each other. Quite a lot. Although they would love to nev...