The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Thirty-Four.

20.6K 453 247
By Foreverattached

"Calum what are you doing?" I ask my eyes still closed. All I could hear was him shuffling through things.

"I'm looking for my jumper." I turn over so that I can look at him. "What jumper?" I ask playing dumb, I knew exactly what jumper he was talking about.

"The grey one." Calum raises his eyebrows at me before smiling.

"Oh you mean my jumper?" I grin and he rolls his eyes. "Yes that one."

"It should be in there somewhere." I shrug not being much help. I close my eyes still feeling a little groggy after Calum and I's two or three hour nap.

Calum lets out a small sigh before the shuffling begins again. It stops after a few minutes and I'm guessing that Calum has found his beloved jumper, well my jumper.

"Found it?" I ask reopening my eyes to find Calum with a very amused grin on his lips. Sure enough he's holding his jumper in one hand but in the other he has something entirely different.

My birth control.

"The second best thing to put in your mouth to prevent pregnancy." Calum says before winking at me.

"Oh my god." I groan. "Will you put that back from where you got it from?"

Calum nods before chucking the packet back in to my bag. He pulls his jumpet over his head before joining me back in bed.

"I still think it looks better on me."

"And I won't argue with you about that." Calum nods in agreement before moving to sit on top of me and then slyly positioning himself in between my legs when he lays down.

"This feels oddly familiar." Calum smirks.

"Oh shut up." I bring my hands up and tangle them in his hair, a smile finding it's way on to my lips at how soft and fluffy it is. "I swear you're a human puppy."

"Yeah...no I don't think so." Calum frowns making me smile.

"Soo I guess you turned out to be right."

"Right about what?" Calum asks looking insanely curious.  It was a very rare thing when I would happily admit that Calum was right about something.

"Don't you remember telling me that you were gonna found out what it was like to be in between my legs?"

"Oh of course I do, I also remember a certain someone saying In your dreams Hood." Calum smirks at me. "You were right on that though."

"Yeah lets not talk about your wet dreams again." I scrunch my nose at him.

"Should we talk about yours instead?"

"How about we just don't talk at all?" I ask him suggestively making him raise his eyebrows.

"Not gonna lie I'm feeling pretty scandalized right now." Calum jokes.

"No your not." I roll my eyes playfully.

"I thought you were too sore to do anything though?"

"There's other things besides sex that we can do Calum." I smirk and Calum gulps before licking his lips.

"Like what?" Calum asks like he didn't already know.

°●

"I can't believe it's our last night here." Ashton pouts. Everyone and I mean everyone was currently in the living room. We hadn't decided wether we wanted to watch a movie or go out to the beach.

"I know. It went really fast." Claudia says a small sigh escaping her lips.

"It was definitely...." Emma pauses looking for the right word. "Eventful."

"That's a good way to describe it." Aria lightly laughs, she seemed to be in a better mood and was even sitting next to Michael.

"Well... at least Emma and I aren't the only ones who didn't have sex." Ashton grins. You just had to say it. My eyes lock on Calum who surprisingly was sitting next to Blondie on the other side of the room, leaving me next to Claudia.

"Yeah." Calum awkwardly laughs, Cause that wasn't a dead give away.

"No way." Claudia's eyes widen. "How did I not notice this before?!"

"Notice what?" Michael asks looking very lost.

"That Calum and Genie had sex." Luke grins at Calum. "Do you want your high five now or later?" Luke asks looking way too proud for Calum.

"Do you want your high five in the face now or later?" Calum asks Luke who shrugs innocently. "It wasn't me who dropped you in it." Luke says then looks over at Claudia.

"Wait so you two did?" Michael asks directing the question at Calum who looks at me obviously unsure if he should answer. I shrug before smiling at him in reply, everyone was going to find out sooner or later.

"We did." Calum answers Michael.

"That's why you said five this morning." Aria says before smiling. The boys look at us in confusion before shaking it off.

"I caught that! But then I didn't think anything of it." Claudia groans looking annoyed.

"I thought you two seemed..." Ashton stops clearly not knowing what word to use. "I don't even know."

"It's probably their after sex glow." Claudia smirks at me making me shake my head. "It's so obvious now. I really don't understand how I missed it."

"You were probably too focused on your own after sex glow." I say before grinning at her.

"That's probably true." Claudia nods.

"You know that you guys who suck right?" Ashton says to the boys. "I'm the odd one out."

"How are you the odd one out?" Luke asks.

"Yeah you still ejaculated at some point." Michael adds.

"Woah. Big words huh Mikey?" Claudia laughs.

"I think we need a new conversation topic." Emma announces looking a little red.

°●

"Is this really necessary?" Claudia asks once again.

"Yes! Now get in your positions." Ashton yells. We didn't end up watching a movie instead we just talked about a whole lot of random topics which actually made really good conversation. Eventually we all agreed to go spend some time at the beach and that was when Ashton insisted that we needed to have a group picture.

"Is everyone ready?" Ashton asks and he gets a series of replies. Ashton rolls his eyes before setting the timer and then rushing to stand by Emma.

From left to right it went Michael, Aria,Claudia, Ashton, Emma, Myself, Calum and Luke.

"Say cheeseee." Michael grins happily making everyone laugh before we follow his lead and say cheese.

The camera clicked a couple of seconds later probably catching a perfect moment in this trip. If Sam could of made it then it would of been a perfect image of our little group- plus Emma of course who I now considered a part of the group.

After the picture was done we all made our way down to the beach. All of us finding a place to sit, mine happened to be in Calum's lap but I wasn't complaining because he was warm and extremely comfortable for a human. Must be another Calum thing.

"What time are we leaving tomorrow?" Luke asks a big yawn escaping his mouth.

"I reckon we get up a ten and leave at eleven." Ashton says and we all agree with him. At least it wasn't that early.

"Sounds perfect." Luke tiredly smiles laying back on the sand.

It's silent for quite awhile as everyone soaks up the last night. It really had been an eventful trip. I didn't expect half the things that happened to actually happen, Like Aria and Michael for instance I never in a million years saw that coming.

As for Calum and I. I wasn't really surprised that we did become 'intimate' with each other but I really did not see myself becoming so attached to him.

At times I had to remind myself that he wasn't actually my boyfriend. He was my fake boyfriend. 

Nothing more, nothing less.

"Uh I have something to say." Ashton clears his throat getting everyone's attention. "I just wanted to say that this has probably been one of my best birthdays yet and it's because of you lot. So thank you all and I love you." Ashton smiles his dimples popping.

"We love you too Ash." Michael grins.

"Hell yeah we do!" Luke says sitting up.

"To the moon and back." Calum says sounding sappy making Ashton laugh.

"What they said." Aria smiles. "But seriously Ashton you're welcome."

"I don't think I can top what's already been said but love you too Ash." I say with a big smile.

"Eh you're alright." Claudia jokes making everyone laugh.

About an hour later everybody had gone to bed except for Calum and I, We were still cuddled up on the beach.

"When do you wanna go to bed?" I ask looking up at him.

"Soon." Calum nods lacing his fingers with mine. "Genie can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I let out a small sigh before looking out at the ocean, this was a pretty perfect moment.

"What do you think love means?" Calum asks completely taking me by surprise.

"Love as in Michael loves pizza or love as in Allie and Noah?" I ask and a tiny chuckles leaves Calum's lips.

"I don't know who the hell Allie and Noah are but I'm gonna go with them."

"What do you mean you don't know?" I ask looking at him disbelief. Calum just shrugs in response before smiling. "I'm totally notebooking you when we get home."

"You're what?" Calum frowns and shake my head. "Don't worry it's nothing bad."

"Okay then...So am I gonna get an answer?"

"Yeah." I reply before having to think about what I'm gonna say. It was such a hard question considering how broad it was. "So wait..do you mean what do I think it means to be in love with someone?" I ask.

"Yeah." Calum mumbles.

"Oh well... this is gonna sound really cheesy but the only way I can describe it is when your soul finds recognition in another."

"Wanna elaborate?" Calum lightly smiles.

"I don't know it's like finding the person who can make your heart ache in a good way." I shrug. It was such a hard question.

"What about you Hood? What do you think?" I ask breaking from his hold and turning to look at him.

"When you find a girl who can deal with your smelly socks." Calum grins.

"What?!"

"My dad told me that when I find the girl that can put with my smelly socks then she's the one." Calum laughs then shakes his head. "I think what he meant though was that when you  can find the person who can love not only your good parts but also all your bad parts then that's true love." Calum explains and I can't help but smile.

"I see where you get your cuteness from." I tell him and he lets out a small groan. "Don't call my dad cute, that's just weird."

"It is not." I laugh.

"So if I said to you I see where you get your sexiness from you wouldn't care?" Calum asks and I instantly scrunch up my face. My mother was and never could be sexy.

"Exactly." Calum laughs before falling back to the sand.

"Alright point made." I say laying down beside him.

We lay there in silence for a few seconds. My eyes were locked on the stars, it was such a perfectly dark blue sky tonight and because it was so clear all the stars were on full display.

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do." Calum sings quietly making my heart melt.

"Have you ever thought about doing something with your singing talent?" I ask.

"Not really."

"Well maybe you should." I say looking ovet at him, I swear he was glowing in this Damn moonlight. Did or could this boy ever look bad?

"Yeah maybe I'll start a band with the boys." Calum chuckles slightly. I roll my eyes at him before sitting up a little and resting my hand on his chest.

"Hmm." My eyes flicker to his lips which looked very kissable right now before I meet his glistening brown eyes again.

"If you're gonna kiss me Genie then just do it." Calum smirks. I smile at him before pressing my lips to his.

The kiss is sweet and innocent but that changes as soon as Calum's tongue meets mine. Calum's hands move to my waist and he pulls me on top of him so that I was properly straddling him.

Not your boyfriend continously floats around in my mind before I push the thought away and focus soley on Calum's lips.

My body felt like it had fire surging through my veins and it was practically begging me to go further. That heat only intensifies as Calum's hand slip under my shirt.

"Genie." Calum mumbles against my lips before breaking the kiss.

"What?" I ask softly looking down at Calum who actually looks really flushed.

"Sex on the beach." Calum smirks his hands still running over my skin.

"You wish Hood." I grin shaking my head at him.

"Hmm well how about a blow job?"

"You're unbelievable." I state.

"Am not. You're the one showed me how good you are at them earlier today."

"You're still unbelievable." I say before hoping up from Calum and standing up. "Lets go get some sleep Hood."

Calum lets out a sigh before standing up. "You're such a meanie." Calum says before tangling one of his hands with mine as we start walking back to the house.

"Sure I am."

A/N: Congrats to the boys for winning a TCA today! There acceptance video....damn I swear they're trying to kill us :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
193K 2.1K 79
Olivia is a seventeen year old girl. Her life is a complete train wreck, she then meets the new boy, Daniel Seavey, who changes her life forever. But...
22.1K 887 40
All I did was email the homework WARNING: Content may be triggering, read with caution. © Copyright 2015 Love4Dance
61.2K 1.7K 47
"Why don't you talk to anyone?" "Why don't you?" Bailey moves schools constantly. She's always been too shy to talk to anybody, but this all changes...