Drama Is All Over The Place

By Insanely_adorable98

I wrote this story awhile ago, but unfortunately it got deleted. Hopefully those who read it will remember th... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Author's Note
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Who is Ashley?
Chapter Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (part 1)
Chapter Ten (part 2)
Chapter Eleven
Author's Note
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Not a chapter or author's note.
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Author's Note
Not an update/Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Ages of Everyone
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Author's Note
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
ONE YEAR!!
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Seventy
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Author's Note
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Author's Note
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Eighty
Author's Note
Coming back???
Chapter Eighty-One
Where have I been?
What's going on? Updates?
A Come back??
Chapter Eighty-Two
Slow updates
What's Up?

Chapter Sixty-One

89 3 3
By Insanely_adorable98

Vanessa's Pov-
While Ash went to pack an overnight bag, Leigh pulled me aside to talk. "Tonight, let's have no mentions of her pregnancy, her parents or even D. Okay?" She said looking at me, "Okay, I know." "She's got a lot on her mind, so let's just avoid those subjects tonight." She explained looking over my shoulder to make sure Ash wasn't listening. I rolled my eyes and said, "Leigh, I know this already. I won't bring it up though." She nodded and we walked back into the living room when we heard footsteps. Ash had her bag in her hand and said, "Well I guess I'm ready." "I'll go start the car up then." Leigh said as she walked outside, Ash and I nodded. Ash looked down and sighed, "Are you alright?" I asked her, shrugging she said, "I'm fine. Hopefully tonight will help take my mind off of my..... situation." We stood there till we heard a honk, "Guess Leigh's ready to go." I said with a laugh, Ash gave a small smile and walked outside, while I followed behind making sure to lock her front door.

We climbed inside Leigh's car as she tapped her fingers against the steering wheel. "Sorry. We we're talking." I explained to her. She nodded then pulled out of the the driveway. I turned the radio on, and a Backstreet Boys song came on; it was *That's the way I like it.* I was about to change it when I heard Ash say, "Don't change it." I looked at Leigh who just kind of shrugged. So we let the song play. Soon enough out of habit the three of us were singing along to the song. 🎵That's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, That's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh...🎵 We couldn't help ourselves, everytime one of their songs comes on we have to sing along. The three of us started laughing, I took this opportunity to look back at Ash. I noticed she was smiling, Leigh noticed it too. This wasn't a fake smile, it was genuine. So far things seem to be going good, it's still early but hey, beggers can't be choosers.

Leigh pulled into her driveway and parked the car. Ash and I stepped out and waited for Leigh, who had to unlock her front door. Once we heard the click, she opened the door and let us inside. "Welcome to Casa De Wallace/Littrell!" She said with a laugh, "Ash you can put your stuff in my room. Ness has her stuff in there." Ash walked up stairs and I followed Leigh to the sliding glass door, which she opened. Soon Tyke and Little Leigh, (B-rok and Leigh's Chihuahuas), came running in barking like crazy. Ash soon joined us and said, "I thought Brian would take Tyke on tour?" "He wanted to, but I told him it would be hard for him to look after him." She explained as she walked into the kitchen, coming back out with 2 glasses of sparkling water and handing them to us. I stared at the glass in confusion and then realized Ash couldn't drink. Leigh told us to go have a seat in the living room, so we did. Soon she joined us with a giant bowl of Popcorn, and said, "I got Clueless for us to watch. I rented it yesterday." She walked over to the VCR and popped in the VHS tape, and pressed play. She was soon in the middle of Ash and I, with the bowl of Popcorn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 69 64
Raidyn is unhappy with her life, everything in it seems to be a struggle for her, from getting along with her alcoholic father, to her obsession with...
16K 782 61
The boys have been touring for a while and decided to finish college. So they come back home and start a new adventure like the old times. There's s...
Showmance By ~S~

Fanfiction

3.8K 104 38
Cecelia Halpert had moved Twice in her entire life. Once when she was 4 and Her, her parents and her little brother, Phillip moved to Austin, Texas s...
2K 477 28
(COMPLETED) Hi, my name is Annabeth Montgomery. I live in a small town where I'm constantly being watched and judged upon wherever I go. I'm not igno...