a lonely prince and a free Pr...

By koolwithaKay

Meg is a wild, free and unfettered. She is only 3 years younger than Izana! What will happen when Meg finds o... More

My Princess?
Engaged?
The Run Away
Back home we go
Home and punishment
I'll Give you My Heart if You'll Give Me Yours?
My past
An Anniversary
New Day
Good bye? And Hello!
Another Anniversary
Sick!
YOU FOOL! How could you!?
Whats up!?
Lost & Mended
The plan for Christmas
The Meeting
The Guests
Good news.
The Christmas Celebration
Be Mine?
I Need Her
The Coronation
I Got No Name
Will I know?
The Wedding

Trust Can be Mended?

904 20 6
By koolwithaKay

It's been about three weeks since Izana Yelled at me. Zen is still staying at Izana's Castle, I have been avoiding Izana lately cause I'm still a little bit shaken up.

" Zen I need to speak with you."

" What is it, Lord Brother."

" It's Megan, She has been distant from me."

"And you need me why?"

" Because you know about girls and what they think."

" I see so you need my help."

" Fine Yes Zen I need your help. Are you happy? I have admitted it?"

" Well yes I am happy, but truth be told I'm kinda glad you did. So you want to know why she is avoiding you right?"

" Yes, it is."

" Alright well, I believe that some of the trouble is what happend last week."

" Some of the trouble? what is the rest?"

" I don't know for sure. maybe you should take her out for a walk, talk to her! after all, you haven't been spending a lot of time with her. maybe she feels like you have been Avoiding her."

" Fine, then I'll talk to her. thank you Zen."

" Good luck Brother."

{ With that I walk away from my younger brother. I own Zen one now after he helped me.}

"Oh and Brother! you own me now."

" Yes, Zen I suppose I do."

I'm walking down the path to now where impartial. When I hear a voice I know all to well call out to me.

" Megan!!"

" Lord Izana what can I do for you?"

" Lord! since when did Lord come into this! You have never called me that before."

why did I call him Lord? could it because I'm still nerves around him?

"I-I'm sorry my lord was there something that you needed?"

" Megan, I was wondering if you would go for a walk with me?"

" Your highness I thank you for your offer but I'm rather busy today," I say with a small smile on my face. why am I acting like this? what is wrong with me? 

" Good day your highness."

" wait where are you going?"

" Like I said I have things to do! Please excuse me."

" Wait! Meg, PLEASE I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU! please, I just want us to be friends again! please, at least walk with me. You may leave whenever you want."

" Very well then."

Izana puts his arm out for me to take. I gently put my hand on his arm and we start to walk. we walk in silence for a while, tell he speaks up.

" I'm sorry."

" For what?"

" Everything that has happend to us. First I yell at you. then I betrayed your trust. and now I don't even know what has happend to us."

" Izana, please don't, I did truly forgive you. It's just I have been a little stressed lately. I didn't mean to be distant. Please forgive me."

" Why are you apologizing! It wasn't your fault!"

" Well, I guess cause that is who I am."

" I know Megan, you are a remarkable woman."

" thank you Izana."

" Megan, I know that I said I'm sorry already but I want you to know that I really am sorry for everything that I did."

" I know Izana, I did forgive you it's just that I guess it was a bit of shock to see that side of you."

" Well, I have a feeling that there is a lot about me you have yet to see."

" Lord Brother!"

"Zen, is something wrong?"

" We just received a message saying we are needed in Bethangard."

" What is wrong there Zen?"

" Seems that they have been overrun with bandits. they have requested both of us to come as fast as we can."

" Very well. we will leave before sunset."

" As you wish."

{With that Zen rushes off to get the horses and pack. I look at Megan as she stands there in slight shock.}

" Are you alright?"

"Huh, Oh ya I'm fine. I just can't believe you're leaving again." 

" I shouldn't be gone more than a week." { I smile at her and gently reach out to take her hand.}

"Well then, have a good trip. I'll see you when you return."

" I'll see you soon Megan." 

 With that Izana walks away. I look at his back as he slowly disappears into the castle. 

{ As The weeks go on I send letters to Megan, just to tell her what is happening. we have been delayed by three weeks already. as I read the short letter from Megan she still acts like she wishes not to talk to me. I sigh as I grab a pen and start writing in reply.}

Dear Megan,

I hope you are well this day. Zen and I do not know when we will return. The Trouble here is worse than we thought. we could end up staying for a least another month.  Zen is getting homesick as I must admit so am I. I hope that no trouble has been caused at the castle. I would like it very much if you would take over a little bit of the paperwork while I'm here. but if you wish not to then that is fine. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely Izana.

{ I seal the letter and am about to give it to the messenger when I hear shouts. what on earth could that be? I walk outside the tent and feel something hit me on the head. that's the last this I remember.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 591 22
Basically a Reader x Megumin. Stuck in a world where things work differently. A world where people don't dress normally. A world... Where everyone wa...
129K 3.9K 28
A prince can never rule a kindom without a princess by his side. Especialy, if that prince is a lazy one. ♡Doma x Reader♡
17.3K 523 12
"it has been a while. boleoti of the north greets the princess of the empire," he takes her outstretched hand and gently brushes his lips against it...
2.4K 66 12
Y/n L/n, a mysterious girl that doesn't know anything about her parents or her past, Izana Wisteria, a prince that never has time for anything except...