Smile With Your Eyes (Niall H...

By Ohmycarrotsitskevin

Niall hasn't seen his best friend in years...and never confessed his love for her to her. When he meets her a... More

Smile With Your Eyes (Niall Horan Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Remember When...?
Chapter 2: ONE. FLIPPING. DIRECTION!
Chapter 3: 1D-erful Wizards of Song
Chapter 5: Reunions :)
Chapter 6: She'd have it so much better with me
Chapter 7: It's Sapphire.
Chapter 8: Daydreaming, Nialler?
Chapter 9: I wish she felt the same...
Chapter 10: McDonalds.
Chapter 11: More Than This....
Chapter 12: Finally!
Chapter 12: Louis, ya shower of cunts!
Chapter 13: Nialler's Got a Girl!!!
Chapter 14: Shes a Keeper
Chapter 15: Quickfire!!!
Chapter 16: It's all Worth It :)
Chapter 17: We tend to blush a lot :p
Chapter 18: R.I.P. Poor Toast...XD
Chapter 19: BEST. FRIENDS. FOREVER!
Chapter 20: Utterly RidicuLOUIS!
Chapter 21: Ms. Awesome Pants!
Chapter 22: And here comes the DRAMA...
Chapter 23: Impatient
Chapter 24: Room 1D
Chapter 25: Hawaii or bust!
Chapter 26: Good Music Taste
Chapter 27: Cry Me A River
Chapter 28: Lovebirds, Packing and Hair Products
Chapter 29: LARRY STYLINSON SURVIVES!!
Chapter 30: Snogging on the Beach
Chapter 31: I Just Wanted Some Towels
Chapter 32: Cry Me A River...
Chapter 33: 'Hello, you've reached Niall Horannn!'
Chapter 34: Forced
Chapter 35: THE END

Chapter 4: Cheesy Line Day, or something.

7.4K 141 22
By Ohmycarrotsitskevin

🎶Don't stop believing...Hold on to that feeling...🎶

Chapter 4

(NIALLS POV)

"Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave." Harry said as we exited our car. I rolled my eyes at the line. We had finally left the hotel, 15 minutes late because Zayn had to fix his hair. Again.

"It's on like donkey kong." Liam joked. What, was this cheesy line day or something? I took my seat at the signing table, and we immediately started the signing. After this signing would be the concert, of course.

(SAPPHIRES POV) we finally arrived, and Courtney sprung out of the car.

"Let's go!" She cried, gripping my wrist and dragging me along, much to Will's amusement. I smiled, and let myself get dragged along.

"Why is everyone matching?" I asked, spotting a variety of striped shirts, red pants, plaid, polos, varsity jackets, blazers and even a few cat costumes.

"It's the boy's signature clothing." She explained, literally jumping with excitement. Will grabbed my hand as we walked toward the crowd of Fangirling teenagers, making me slightly guilty. He still loves me...how do I tell him I dont feel the same?

"IM GONNA GO MEET THE BOYS!" Courtney cried, and I quickly took the excuse to take my hand from his.

"I'll go too." I decided. Will didn't notice anything, only smiling and kissing my cheek.

"Ok babe." he smiled at me, making the guilt sink in further. I couldn't last like this to much longer...but I out it out of my mind as I followed Courtney toward the signing table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 5 23
You catch Niall's eye at a concert, and during a meet and greet he makes the move. Despite your shyness, you fit in well with the boys, along with yo...
51.5K 969 24
"How do you know when you have feelings for your best friend?" The one and only question that has been bothering these two inseparable friends. They...
153K 1.2K 54
Lucy was separated from her best friend, Niall, when they were seven. For her it was a very bitter experience but she vowed to find him again. Howeve...
36K 1.5K 52
She was blind about life and love. He was in love with her since he first saw her in the club. What will happen when she's stuck with him on tour? or...