Chapter 12: Finally!

🎶they fill the open air, and leave teardrops everywhere...🎶

Chapter 12

(NIALLS POV)

Her eyes widened at my words, making my heart race a bit faster. What if she didn't like me back...I mean, it would make since. Why would she like someone like me, I'm just...Niall. She's perfect. I quickly stuttered out,

"It's fine if you don't like me back, I just..." she shook her head, making me trail off.

"I don't like you, Ny." my heart dropped to the floor. I bowed my head, trying hard not to let out a tear. I knew it, I knew it I knew it...

"I love you." my head jerked up. What?

"Wha...what?" I asked, shocked. She smiled.

"I love you, Niall. I was just...just to scared of rejection." she confessed. Rejection? Who could reject someone as amazing as her? She blushed, and I realized I might've said that out loud.

"Heh...sorry." I apologized.

"It's all fine." she assured me.

"Hey, can I try something?" I asked. I had been aching to do it for years, I needed to do it. Badly.

"Um, ok." she said, puzzled. I leaned over and quickly pressed my lips to hers. A jolt of electricity shot through me. I smiled, feeling her kiss back...this was perfect. She's perfect. I pulled away, grinning from ear to ear.

"F*cking finally!" She exclaimed, and I laughed. She makes swearing so hot.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." I smiled. She smiled back and pressed her lips to mine again...oh my god. I can't believe it, someone pinch me. I had a boost of confidence and I leaned over to whisper in her head.

"Saph...be mine?" I felt her tense. I knew she'd only just broken up with Will, but I needed her. I couldn't see her with anyone else, it might just break me.

"Yes. Yes, I'll be your girl." She said, swiftly kissing my cheek. I grinned, feeling over the moon happy. My girl...that sounded so perfect. Saph's mine...and I'm hers. Hands down, this is the best trip to McDonalds ever. And I haven't even eaten anything!