Chapter 21: Ms. Awesome Pants!

🎶here we go...come with me, there's a world out there that we should see🎶

Chapter 21

(NIALLS POV)

"Enjoy your breakfast." Our server said, placing the food in front of us.

"Thank you." we all chorused, but the waiter didnt pay attention. Instead he looked directly at Sapphire and winked, not a friendly wink, but an 'I think your hot' wink. Jealousy filled me-ok, I'm a jealous boyfriend. No teasing me. I decided to show this waiter she's mine. I leaned over, kissing Saph softly on the lips. The waiter looked surprised, but quickly understood that I had seen him and walked away.

"Jealous, eh Niall?" Saph asked, wiggling her eyebrows jokingly. I blushed and stared at my food.

"Umm, maybe." I confessed. She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"You know I wouldn't leave you." she told me.

"Awwwww!" everyone echoed, before Louis interrupted,

"Ew! Absolutely DISGUSTING." I shot him a glare, but he only replied with a huge smile.

"Only joking, Mista Leprechaun! We all know you and Ms. Awesome Pants here are perfect for each other!" he told me. Sapphire raised an eyebrow.

"Awesome pants?" She asked. Louis nodded excitedly.

"Yes. Your awesome, and my bestie. Therefore, your Ms Awesome Pants." we all laughed before digging into our food. Sapphire fit right in, and everyone loved her. Of course, no one could love her as much as I do, it's simply not possible. After breakfast we stood up and walked back to the apartment.

"I'm just going to the bathroom/restroom/washroom, be right outside." Saph told us as she walked to the restroom. I nodded and the boys and I exited. We waited outside for maybe 5 minutes when we heard a scream...

"Sapphire?"