Chapter 29: LARRY STYLINSON SURVIVES!!

🎶Shawty like a melody in my head that i can't out🎶

Chapter 29

(SAPPHIRES POV)

"Flight 204 flying to Hawaii, boarding immediately." the monotone voice echoed over the loudspeaker in the San Diego Airport.

"That's us!" Liam announced. Fangirls were all around us, screaming for autographs from the boys. They screamed at me, too, even though they didn't even know who I am. Niall hadnt had a chance to announce having a girlfriend, but he said he was going to in Hawaii.

"Hey, guys? Are you coming?" Liam asked crossly. The crowd was getting bigger, and the boy's bodyguards were having a hard time holding off the fans. Niall gripped my hand and pushed through the crowd...paparazzi snapped some pictures but neither of us cared...we were going official within the week anyhow. We boarded the plane, Niall still gripping my hand tightly in his. The flight was uneventful, mostly consisting of Zayn snoring loudly, Louis elbowing Liam to shut Zayn up, Liam whisper-yelling at Louis to go do something productive, and Niall falling asleep on my shoulder. When the plane landing late that evening, everyone was too drowsy to even notice the lack of fans. The airport was almost empty, our flight had been the last one of the day. I sighed and followed the boys as the loaded into a rental car. Paul drove us to this little beach with various houses along the sand. We checked in at a little cabin which was positioned right on the dirt trail that led to the beach. I couldn't help but be unsettled by the Hawaiian man staring me down as Paul checked us all in.

"We rented out all the cottages. There's only 3 though so you'll have to share." Paul told us. Within minutes we had decided who was staying where.

"Louis and Harry, cottage 1." Lou and Harry whooped at Paul's words.

"Larry Stylinson survives!!!" They chorused, making us roll our eyes.

"Zayn and Liam, cottage 2." Zayn and Liam high-fived.

"And lastly, Niall and Sapphire in Cottage 3."