Chapter 31: I Just Wanted Some Towels

🎶Collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart...🎶

Chapter 31

(SAPPHIRES POV)

I woke up at exactly 6:30, rubbing the sleep dust out of my eyes. I went to take a shower, but realized there weren't any towels. Grumbling to myself, I left a short note for Niall in case he woke up and I began to walk to the little cabin on the dirt trail.

"Hi, um, can I have some towels please?" I asked the Hawaiian guy at the front desk.

"Sure, love..." he said, turning around. He was handsome, with chiseled features sort-of but not really like Zayn's. He smiled, displaying perfect white teeth. I knew immediately he was a player. Crap.

"But you have to do one thing first." he said, his eyes raking me up and down. I groaned inwardly. Ohhhh sh*t.

"You have to kiss me." the dude told me smugly. I frowned.

"Umm, no. I'll just do without towels..." I decided, since I could always just ask Niall to get some for me later. The guy looked at me, his expression determined.

"Yeah right. Your a girl, you need towels don't you?" he said. I shook my head.

"No, I don't. I'm not just going to do that to my boyfriend. He, unlike you, has a heart and wouldn't ever make people do that. So f*ck off." I told him harshly. I stood there, hands on hips. He strode over almost casually. I didn't suspect anything until I felt him get even closer, and soon he was kissing me. I tried to back out, but his arms were wrapped around my waist and pushing against my back, preventing me from movement.

"Saph?" a soft, Irish accented voice asked. The guy let me go, and I spun around to see Niall standing there, looking hurt. My eyes widened, and I was about to speak when he said quietly, "I never thought you'd do that. Ever." I was about to agree when the guy next to me sneered,

"Well I guess she liked it...she kissed back!" I saw Nialls eyes well up with tears as he ran from the room. The guy stared at me, looking pleased with himself. I glared him before kicking him straight in the you-know-where.

"WHAT A LOUD OF BULL! I didn't even kiss you back, you horrible excuse for a person! And now the most loving boy in the galaxy thinks I cheated." I yelled, before storming out of the little cabin. I fled all the way down the dirt path, up to Cottage 1. I knocked, shaking as tears flowed freely down my cheeks.

"Hello...oh my god Sapphire! Are you okay?" Harry asked, seeing me crying my eyes out.

"Can...can I come in?" I asked softly.