Chapter 28: Lovebirds, Packing and Hair Products

🎶You don't want to let go, and I don't want to let you know...🎶

Chapter 28

(NIALL POV)

"Oi! You two Better not be having s*x in there! You two are still children!!!" Louis' voice yelled at us through the door. Saph laughed, and so did I. Goodness Lou, your ridiculous.

"HEY! IM NOT JOKING. You two better not be doing 'it' when I come in!!!" Louis cried. I rolled my eyes and Saph stiffled a giggle.

"It's safe, Lou. We aren't having s*x, you weirdo." Saph said, and Louis' head popped around the corner.

"No? Ok good. We're leaving in 5 minutes, so ya better be done packing Ms. Sapphy-Wapphy And Mr. Whore-An." he winked and with that he was gone. Sapphire couldn't hold it in...she collapsed in fits of giggles.

"Whore-An?" she questioned, laughing. I shrugged,

"Louis is a special child." I explained, but I couldn't help but laugh along at the hilarious PG-13 nickname Louis had just given me. He's so weird. "Wait...did he say 5 minutes? OMG." Saph suddenly stopped laughing.

"I need to finish packing!" she cried, in a frenzy she grabbed everything within her reach and stuffed it in her bags. I helped her, throwing anything I touched into either her duffel bag, her suitcase or her backpack.

"Ok, 5 minutes is up Lovey-DOVEY lovey birdies!" Louis shouted, reappearing at Saph's door. The rest of the boys followed.

"WAIT just a second!" Saph cried, running toward the bathroom, but Zayn stopped her.

"No. Times up." he teased. She pouted, whispering something in his ear. His eyes widened and he instantly stepped aside to let her into her bathroom. "What did she tell you?" Liam asked Zayn as Saph emerged with a smaller bag.

"She needed to get her hair products." Zayn said understandingly. We all started laughing, even Zayn and Saph. Finally, we're ready to go.