Chapter 30: Snogging on the Beach

🎶I was enchanted to meet youuu....🎶

Chapter 30

(NIALLS POV)

"Niall and Sapphire get a cottage together? Whatever happened to Niam?" Liam fake cried into Zayns shoulder. And I thought he was the responsible one! I rolled my eyes, happy to have a private place with Saph, even if it was only for a little while. Paul sent us off to our cottages, to spend the rest of the short night before all of us lads had to go to an interview. Saph was probably going to stay here, which kindof made me feel bad. I invited her to stay with me here and then travel back to London with us, and she ended up spending half the time alone. I picked up my suitcase, leaving the rest of my bags and saph's bags on a luggage cart for our bodyguards to bring to our cottages for us. still holding her hand, I pulled Sapphire off toward our cottage. I looked over at her to see wonder and excitement flickering through her eyes...the view of the ocean and the beach was positively breathtaking, just like her. I smiled before leaning over to peck her cheek, but she turned her head so I ended up kissing her on the lips. I smiled, and soon the kiss turned into full-out snogging.

"HEY! Love doves! At least get to your cottage before snogging each others faces off!" Harry shouted from across the beach, making us laugh. Harry was the only single one in the band now, he probably felt bad. I picked up my suitcase and Sapphires duffel bag, carrying it for her into the cottage. She pecked my cheek, smiling.

"Thank you, Mr. Gentleman!" she said, giggling. I smiled and set her bag on the floor. There were two bedrooms, although I kind of wished there was only one. That way I'd have an excuse to cuddle with Saph. I sighed and began to move her bag to the other bedroom when she stopped me.

"Would it be okay, umm...if I stayed with you? In this room?" she asked hesitantly. My heart leaped...seriously? I grinned, replying instantly,

"Of course love." with that, we fell back onto the bed together, not even bothering to change into pajamas as we fell asleep.