Chapter 4: Cheesy Line Day, or something.

🎶Don't stop believing...Hold on to that feeling...🎶

Chapter 4

(NIALLS POV)

"Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave." Harry said as we exited our car. I rolled my eyes at the line. We had finally left the hotel, 15 minutes late because Zayn had to fix his hair. Again.

"It's on like donkey kong." Liam joked. What, was this cheesy line day or something? I took my seat at the signing table, and we immediately started the signing. After this signing would be the concert, of course.

(SAPPHIRES POV) we finally arrived, and Courtney sprung out of the car.

"Let's go!" She cried, gripping my wrist and dragging me along, much to Will's amusement. I smiled, and let myself get dragged along.

"Why is everyone matching?" I asked, spotting a variety of striped shirts, red pants, plaid, polos, varsity jackets, blazers and even a few cat costumes.

"It's the boy's signature clothing." She explained, literally jumping with excitement. Will grabbed my hand as we walked toward the crowd of Fangirling teenagers, making me slightly guilty. He still loves me...how do I tell him I dont feel the same?

"IM GONNA GO MEET THE BOYS!" Courtney cried, and I quickly took the excuse to take my hand from his.

"I'll go too." I decided. Will didn't notice anything, only smiling and kissing my cheek.

"Ok babe." he smiled at me, making the guilt sink in further. I couldn't last like this to much longer...but I out it out of my mind as I followed Courtney toward the signing table.