Chapter 22: And here comes the DRAMA...

🎶And it feels like I am just to close to love you...🎶

Chapter 22

(SAPPHIRES POV)

I turned the corner, about to enter the ladies restroom/washroom when a felt two hands grab me and swiftly pin me to the wall. I stated into the piercing eyes of the man pinning me to the wall-The waiter.

"Oh look, your little boyfriend isn't around to save you now, huh? And anyway, he doesn't deserve a pretty face like yours..." the waiter told me before pushing his lips onto mine. As soon as he pulled away, I screamed at the top of my lungs. The waiter glared at me before pulling a piece of cloth from his apron thingie and tying it tightly around my mouth. he grinned, baring his teeth and shooting me an evil glare. I struggled against him, but he had pinned my hands behind my back and I was barely capable of moving. The man saw me struggling and grinned evilly again before I felt a sharp, stinging pain on my cheek. I had almost given up hope when I heard a familiar voice yelling,

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!" I looked up to see Niall, his face full of rage, storming toward the waiter. That was the last scene I saw before I blacked out.

(NIALLS POV)

"Did you hear that? It sounded like...Sapphire." Liam said, sounding petrified. I nodded, my heart racing. What if it was Sapphire? I ran back into the restaurant, on a beeline for the restrooms/washrooms. I heard a raspy voice and I soft whimper...I froze. I peered around the corner and saw Sapphire, her hands pinned behind her back and a gag around her mouth. The man was glaring at her, his eyes filled with...anger. He pulled his hand back to hit her.... Heh heh heh NOT HAPPENING. I stood, my brain not even thinking about what I was doing. It was just my heart leading me, and I was going to protect Sapphire, no matter what. I ran out from my hiding place and punched the dude straight in the gut before balling up my fist again and punching him straight on the side of the head. Sapphire was out cold, and I saw a bruise blossoming on her cheek...did the dude hit her? A raging fury washed over me, but I controlled it for Saph's sake. I rushed out, running straight to the door of the restaurant while ignoring the gasps of the restaurant guests. I needed to get Saph to a hospital, and fast.