Chapter 1: Remember When...?

🎶I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night....🎶

Chapter 1

(NIALLS POV)

~FLASHBACK~

"Im totally gonna beat you, Saph!" I cried after my best friend, Sapphire, who currently had the ball.

"No way, Horan!" she cried back, her ponytail bobbing up and down as she kicked it further toward my goal. Soon, she set her eyes on my goal and set up for the kick. Luckily, it was an easy save since she was kicking from such a long distance away. She kicked the ball and I was about to save it...when I got distracted by her eyes. Brilliant, bright blue almost like mine. But hers...hers are so much more beautiful. I know why her parents named her Sapphire...her eyes are so much like gems.

"F*CK!" I shouted as the ball hit me in the head, snapping me out of my daydreams.

"I win! Ha, you got beaten by a girl at football, Niall." Sapphire taunted. I glared, but she only laughed. Her beautiful, musical laugh. I snapped myself out of it. I can't be falling for my best friend...no. She's only beautiful, amazing, perfect...okay, do maybe I do fancy her.

~END OF FLASHBACK~ I sat straight up in bed. Another dream about her. Another memory. Why was I suddenly thinking about her again? I mean...it had been 4 years since I'd seen her. She'd moved to America...and id had no best friend to beat me at football. Until of course, now. I'm in One Direction now. I've traveled to a bunch of countries, but every time we go to America I end up thinking of her. That's what's happening now.

"COME ON NIALL GET YOUR IRISH A$$ OUT OF BED we have a signing in San Diegoooo!" Louis screeched. I moaned, nearly falling out of bed. Another signing. Yayyyy. As much as I loved our fans, I hate getting up early. Louis pulled me out of bed, so i flung on my signature polo and the rest of my clothes. 15 minutes later, Lou and i were all out the door, off to meet the rest of the lads (who stayed in a different hotel room).