Chapter 14: Shes a Keeper

🎶Seems like para - para, paradise.....🎶

Chapter 14

(SAPPHIRES POV)

we walked up to the front door of His hotel room.

"But...what If they don't like me? What if they think I'm not good for you or..." I was cut off with a swift kiss on the lips.

"Shut up, Saph. Why wouldn't they like you? Your perfect." Niall whispered to me. I blushed. Oh my god...never in my life had I thought that Niall might actually like me back, let alone love me! But he did...and it was happening so fast. One trip to McDonalds...that's all it took. I smiled and hooked my arm with his, nuzzling my head into his neck. We were nearly the same height, me being 5'5 and him being 5'7. He smiled and hugged me, pressing a kiss on my temple.

"You have no clue how good this feels." he smiled at me,

"To finally be able to call you mine." I blushed, oh niall. He's such a charmer. Linking hands together, he pulled out his hotel room key and unlocked the door.

"IM BACK! AND I BROUGHT AN EXTREMELY FIT GIRL! SO GET SOME CLOTHES ON HAZ, GET OFF TWITCAM LIAM, PUT AWAY YOUR DAMN COLLECTION OF SUSPENDERS LOUIS, AND STOP LOOKING IN THE MIRROR ZAYN!" Niall yelled. I stiffed a laugh.

"Ohhhhh so Nialls girlfriends here!" Zayns voice said. I smiled...zayn was the boy with the quiff, if I remember correctly.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" A cheery voice said. The boy I remembered as Louis greeted.

"Hey I wanted to be first to meet her!" Zayn moaned as he ran into the room. "So did I!" a curly haired boy i believe is Harry moaned.

"Well so did I..." the one wearing plaid added. Im pretty sure that's Liam.

"Well, you'll all meet me at once. How bout that?" I said smiling.

"YAY! I love you!" Lou cheered.

"Hands of Lou. She's mine." Niall said, sliding his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. I smiled, shaking hands with all the boys.

"Nice to meet ya..." I said to Harry and then Louis, and was greeted with a smile from each...until I met zayn. He was studying me closely.

"Hi!" I said, trying not to shiver under his gaze...he was scaring me a little. He studied me a while longer, before shaking my hand. A smile Broke out On my face, and zayn smiled back. I went to meet Liam, and I heard zayn whisper to Niall,

"I like her, she's a keeper." I smiled inwardly, and I felt my heart flip when I heard that stunning Irish accent whisper back,

"I know."