Smile With Your Eyes (Niall H...

By Ohmycarrotsitskevin

Niall hasn't seen his best friend in years...and never confessed his love for her to her. When he meets her a... More

Smile With Your Eyes (Niall Horan Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Remember When...?
Chapter 2: ONE. FLIPPING. DIRECTION!
Chapter 4: Cheesy Line Day, or something.
Chapter 5: Reunions :)
Chapter 6: She'd have it so much better with me
Chapter 7: It's Sapphire.
Chapter 8: Daydreaming, Nialler?
Chapter 9: I wish she felt the same...
Chapter 10: McDonalds.
Chapter 11: More Than This....
Chapter 12: Finally!
Chapter 12: Louis, ya shower of cunts!
Chapter 13: Nialler's Got a Girl!!!
Chapter 14: Shes a Keeper
Chapter 15: Quickfire!!!
Chapter 16: It's all Worth It :)
Chapter 17: We tend to blush a lot :p
Chapter 18: R.I.P. Poor Toast...XD
Chapter 19: BEST. FRIENDS. FOREVER!
Chapter 20: Utterly RidicuLOUIS!
Chapter 21: Ms. Awesome Pants!
Chapter 22: And here comes the DRAMA...
Chapter 23: Impatient
Chapter 24: Room 1D
Chapter 25: Hawaii or bust!
Chapter 26: Good Music Taste
Chapter 27: Cry Me A River
Chapter 28: Lovebirds, Packing and Hair Products
Chapter 29: LARRY STYLINSON SURVIVES!!
Chapter 30: Snogging on the Beach
Chapter 31: I Just Wanted Some Towels
Chapter 32: Cry Me A River...
Chapter 33: 'Hello, you've reached Niall Horannn!'
Chapter 34: Forced
Chapter 35: THE END

Chapter 3: 1D-erful Wizards of Song

7.5K 145 18
By Ohmycarrotsitskevin

🎶Stop and stare....you think your moving but you go no where...🎶

Chapter 3

(SAPPHIRES POV)

"C'mon C'mon c'mon!" Courtney yelled, pulling me into the car.

"Your driving. I'm to excited to drive." she announced. I sighed, but agreed. My phone rang...I quickly checked the screen-my boyfriend Will.

"hi Will." I said, picking up the phone.

"Hi babe. Where are you going?" I turned my head, to see Will walking toward me, holding his phone and smiling at me. I half-smiled, getting out of the car as Courtney stalked One Direction's twitter.

"Hey!" I cried, putting my phone in my pocket and wrapping my arms around him, hugging him. He tilted up my chin, kissing me softly. Sure, he's a good kisser...but I just don't get butterflies or see fireworks anymore. There isn't any feeling in the relationship...at least on my part. Will didn't seem to notice my expression of tiredness, finally pulling away and looking at me with so much love...I could barely take it. I was going to break up with him, since I didn't feel anything toward him anymore, but he would be so heartbroken. I smiled weakly, unable to bring myself to do it.

"I'm...I'm going to a concert. Wanna tag along?" I asked. He nodded.

"Anything to be with my girl." he said, making me wince a little.

"Ok." I said, and we climbed into the car with Courtney.

"WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARDS, THE 1D-ERFUL WIZARDS OF SONG!" Courtney sang, making me roll her eyes and Will laugh.

"Let's just go. I wanna see my boys." Courtney pushed, so I started the car and drove off toward the signing and concert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 23.4K 45
~|How can you break something that's already broken?|~ "You've already taken eveything from me, what more could you possibly want?!" "You. I fuck...
36K 1.5K 52
She was blind about life and love. He was in love with her since he first saw her in the club. What will happen when she's stuck with him on tour? or...
124K 2.8K 22
Niall and Zayn fell inlove. It was a simple thing but it was also something Zayn could never admit to the world. His denial caused him to hurt the pe...
127K 1.6K 56
Not all girls are fond of attention, not Olivia Summers, a young girl from Ireland. She always hated the spotlight, attention and always felt uncomfo...