When It Comes To You |j.k

By new_obsession

a cliché love story where one 'not-so-ordinary' girl changes the life of a misunderstood kingka. More

note:
Prologue: Mirror
1: 第一印象
2: 假天使
3: 隱形
4: 朋友
5: 實驗
6: 信任
7: 翹課
8: 她
9: 誤會
10: 事實
11: 臉紅
12: 真心
13: 靠近
14: 陪伴
15: 絆腳石
16: 他的,她的
17: 感情
18: 反醒
19: 爭
20: 坦白
21: 草地
22: 監獄
23: 離
24: 距離
25: 沒用的歉意
26: 新家
27: 半
28: 回家
29: 不是你
30: 完美的人生
31: 刀
32: 痛
33: 尋求妳
34: 愛菈
35: 酒。淚。愛。
36: 吻
37: 起
38: 早餐
39: 沈默
40: 凌晨
41: 包裹
42: 晚餐
43: 玫瑰的刺
44: 紐約
45: 友情
46: 電話
47: 鑰匙
48: 家人
49: 道歉
50: 稀有
51: 塞車
52: 盤子
53: 變動
54: 廁所
55: 求婚
56: 家
57: 岳母
58: 黑洋裝
59: 報仇
60: 鏟子
with an overflowing cup of love.
61: 他的夜晚
62: 新人生
63: 紅洋裝
64: 浴室
65: 橋
66: 防曬油
67: 公園
68: 車程
69: 恩愛
70: 海帶頭髮
71: 遠距
72: 茶壺
73: 轉型
74: 玧其
75: 紅蕾絲
76: 擁抱
77: 風衣
78: 婚禮
79: 飛機
80: 飯店
81: 鐵鍊橋
82: 失眠
84: 三個禮拜
85: 坦白
86: 成長
87: 花椰菜
88: 薄煎餅
89: 加二
90: 釋放

83: 加一

433 33 7
By new_obsession

"Come on, get up Mrs.Jeon," An arm slithers between the mattress and my stomach. The familiar scent fills my nose as Jungkook lays himself flat on top of me. I feel a hand crawl up my torso and grab onto my breast. What a creep. I roll my eyes and reach my own hand backwards to push his head away from my neck.

"Don't be an asshole," I successfully push him off of me and reach for the blanket, now so secured around it that Jungkook can no longer get to me. The nausea returns to me and I shut my eyes tight, trying to ride through the feeling. My head feels like a dumbbell and my stomach seems to have flipped itself inside out.

"It's twelve o'clock now, Aera. We need to go do something!" He stands up on the bed and jumps a little, making the mattress go up and down from underneath me. Jesus christ. It's taking a lot in me not to take my discomfort out on him.

"We're in Bhutan! We should go out and enjoy the trees! Play in river and become one with nature! Best place on Earth and you're wasting your time on this bed," He drops down right on top of me and I groan out in pain. Jungkook digs his face in my pile of hair.

"Come on," He pats my butt.

"Jungkook, I would but I don't feel good right now."

The energy seemed to have drained from his body immediately at the sound of that, "Really?"

"Really, I think my period's coming soon. Maybe even this afternoon. My body doesn't feel right."

He sits up from me and finally frees me from all of his weight, "Oh."

Jungkook sounds so heartbroken. I force myself to turn to the other side so I can face him. I look up at him and frown, "I'm sorry. I just need some rest."

He smiles a little, "I'll rest with you then." His hands grab onto the hem of his shirt, preparing to take it off.

"No, don't ruin your day. We're leaving soon and I want you to have fun before we go back."

"What about you?" He leans over and brushes my hair out of the way so he can put his hand on my forehead. Jungkook checks my temperature but that's not the issue.

"Mm," I look at the ceiling in thought, "How about you go look around at the market and buy something for me? And look for some nice stands that you can take me to when I feel better tomorrow."

"That'll do. I'll be back before dinner, okay?" He steps off of the bed and grabs his jacket hanging from the hook of the bathroom door.

"And if you need anything just call room service."

"I will," I smile softly as I watched Jungkook walk around the house to grab his essentials. He finally finds his way to the exit eventually. He opens the door, but not before looking at me one last time.

"Are you sure I can leave you here and go have fun all by myself?"

"We're both having fun, I love sleeping," I shrugged. He seemed dissatisfied with my answer but accepted it with a nod and closed the door behind him.

Silence takes over the hotel room and I shift to lay on my back. I drag both my hand over my face with a loud sigh. The blanket is suffocating me. I kick it away to get some air. My body hasn't been feeling right these days.

Ever since Jungkook brought up pregnancy a few days ago, I can't brush it off. Sure, my period is late at times, but other times it's even early. Jungkook's noticed these differences too. I scold him saying he is a pervert because he thinks my breasts are softer now, but I can feel the difference when I shower. I pee more often and I burp a whole lot now too. And it seems to happen no matter what I eat or drink. I feel like I'm in a different body. I hate it.

I jump off the bed and scurry to my phone. I've been afraid to search up all the other symptoms, but I need to know now. It's hard to do it with Jungkook around, but I've finally bought myself some time alone. I crouch to the floor and sit myself down against the bed as I type on the search engine.

I scroll through and pause at the list of early pregnancy symptoms. Breast changes. Bloating. Frequent urination.
This is me.

I drop the phone to the carpeted floor and hug my knees close to my chest, burying my face in between as I let out a sob.

It's the worst case scenario, and it's happened.

What do I do? How do I tell this to Jungkook? He's not ready to be a father, and he didn't ask to be one. I reach for my phone and gulp, quickly deleting my search history with shaking fingers. He can't find out yet.

My eyes trial to my stomach. I don't believe this. I touch my stomach and furrow my eyebrows. Some couples try for months and years, and they don't get pregnant. Why is it always the ones that don't plan to? We did everything right...right?

Is this my fault? I told Jungkook I wouldn't take birth control in fear of its effect on my mental health, he accepted that. And we always use protection. But I know that even then, the chances are still there.

My mental health is already in shambles. I should've just taken the birth control. Everything's just broken shards of glass. I must've looked so pathetic trying to pick up the pieces. I've got a fucking baby in my stomach. Now what?

I push myself up from the bed and walk towards the window, where I look out at the people walking around. Jungkook should be far gone by now. I need to get a pregnancy test. I need to know for sure.

I hurriedly change into somewhat acceptable clothes and grab my tote bag. And within minutes, I find myself sitting in the back of a taxi.

"Where to?" He spoke in English, upon seeing my foreign appearance.

"Capital Pharmacy."

——Jungkook's

"Honey, look what I got you," I quickly shoved myself into the hotel room and closed the door behind me. I make my way to the bedroom with a small box in my hand.

"What?"

I tense when I finally walk past the wall blocking the bed and see Aera sat up against the headboard. Something doesn't look right. I place the small box on the edge of the bed.

"You've been crying."

I don't see any tears but her voice sounded off and her entire face is puffed. Aera's eyes are red and drained. I've seen it too many times.

She immediately averted her gaze from me, looking out the window with a swallow so loud I could hear it.

"What is it?" I take off my jacket and crawl up the bed next to her. My question triggered a tear to fall from her eye like a switch. She quickly wiped it away with her palm as if she already had it coming.

"Is it the period?" I take her shoulders into my hand and draw my face closer to hers, hoping I could meet her gaze.

"Or do you miss Lana?" She leans to my chest by my gentle pull. I feel her nod against the fabric of shirt. I should have expected this. Lana is her only family left, and she's so young. It'd be only right for Aera to feel unsettled with this distance. Next time we go on a trip I should suggest bringing Lana.

I know after marrying me, Aera will have to be caught up in my family affairs, mostly just my mother though. And it should be the same for me. I know it's also my responsibility now to take care of Lana. Be the big brother she never had. I'll take her to places and let her experience things. And when Lana gets older and runs into boy problems, I'll be there too. Is it weird that I'm excited for that?

I'm going to quit this job and do something else, something that lets me accompany Aera and Lana more. Everything's falling into place. This will be good.

"We'll be back soon," I assured Aera, rubbing up and down her shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be," I kiss her crown, "I get it. We'll go see Lana first thing when we get back, alright?"

I stretch to grab the box from the other end of the bed and hand it to her.

"Look," I took off the lid, desperately hoping that this could somehow make her feel better, "I got you a ring."

It was a wooden ring handcarved by the sweetest old lady. She was sitting all alone by her stand under a big umbrella. I couldn't not go to her.

We just got married, I don't know what better thing I could buy her.

"It's so pretty," She sniffed. I smile widely, and slipped it on her ring finger. Aera looked at it for a few seconds in silence.

I can't wait. Things are looking good for once in our lives, there's really a future for us. And with all these rings, I know this time I won't ever lose her again.

But I thought wrong when I assumed she would hug me happily. Aera turned her back on me with her face in her hands. I wait for a few seconds and silence finally broke when she started crying. The sob slowly escaped her lips like a small whimper until it filled the room. I sit back, eyebrows furrowed, and I've never been more confused than ever.

What did I just do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
954K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
288K 11.6K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...