Royals-The Final Chapter

By Abha3006

It was love at first Sight for Vikram Rathore when his eyes fell on timid Sonakshi. Not the one to get into s... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter- 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-8
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter- 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter-50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter-54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter-61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter-66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Family Tree
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter-73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter 91
Chapter-92
Chapter 93
Chapter-94
Chapter 95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Acknowledgements

Chapter-7

13.5K 934 33
By Abha3006

''Where are you so lost my queen?'' Ranvijay asked Ananya who sat unblinking staring at a point. She took a deep breath, ''Our kids are growing faster than we thought.''

Ranvijay frowned, ''What made you say that?''

''Vansh is digging too many details about Suryagarh and the reasons for current disturbances.'' Ranvijay made himself comfortable on the bed next to Ananya, he processed the information then smiled, ''Its actually good, Vansh has unique ways of dealing things. Who knows his ideas might work in our favor.''

Their conversation was broken by the knock on the door, ''Come in.'' A girl of about 11 stepped into the suite pushing the food trolley.

''Chitra, what are you doing here.'' Ranvijay asked Sitara's 11 year old daughter. He was very particular about education and made sure kids of the staff gets best of it.

Chitra smiled, she was exactly opposite of her tigress mother. She was a fawn, sweet and soft, ''I had off , so thought of doing some work.'' She replied making Ranvijay a cup of teas.

''Then you should be playing or studying. This is not your job.'' Ananya explained

''But I like to get tea for Hukum.'' She said sweetly pointing out to Ranvijay. He smiled and gave her a hug, a gesture very rare when it came to people outside the family but Chitra was different. He applauded the way she expressed all in her heart bravely. He sipped his tea, ''That's one of the best one I had till date.'' That made the girl smile wide. He patted her cheek, ''But this is not your job. You should be studying, and if you don't want to do that today you can play in palace or with other kids. Promise me, you will never do the kitchen work again.''

''But I like it, and will always make tea for you.''

''Fine you like it but do it once you are graduate. I will get you a chef job in my hotel.'' He offered , she refused, ''Not in hotel, here.'' He just smiled. She took her leave and  hopped out like a bird, leaving an adorable smile on Ananya and Ranvijay's  ''Stubborn like her mother!''

''But she is adorable, she is more Baljit than Sitara.'' Ananya added. He nodded, the couple marveled the tea made by the young girl and Ranvijay decided the career Chitra should be in.

Chitra made her way to the elevator and came face to face with Vansh, who was stepping out of it. She greeted him and he smiled back, ''What did your teacher say about your science project?'' he asked

''She praised it but had a doubt if I made it. All your fault, I had told you to make few mistakes.'' She replied with a shake of her head

He chuckled, ruffling her hair he made his way to his parents room. Chitra fixed her hair pouting at him.

***

''Dipu calm down, I will speak to Vansh.'' Veer tried to calm Dipika who had turned restless at Vansh's growing concern for her.

''He is a kid and if this has anything to do with Rolli or Vikram, I swear I am going to beat both of them.'' Dipika replied angrily. She knew all three of them very well and knew it was Vikram's work.

Veer pulled her down next to him, ''Dipu, they are growing and  we can not check them on everything. ''

''Veer, I don't want them to face what we did. I want to protect them from all. You don't know how rigorous Vansh has started training. The boy who hated all this had now chosen it. He never wanted to be like us, it was his dream to be a scientist and now he turning into a detective.''

Veer rubbed her back, ''What do you suggest then?''

''Find Netra and we end her chapter.'' Dipika said in a serious tone. Veer stared at his wife of years, she had never believed in killing or some kind of fight but with time she too had changed, he understood. She was not just wife but a mother and  a mother would do all to protect her kids. ''SO be it then, I also want this to end.'' Dipika just nodded accepting Veer's hug, her mind still lingering on all the possibilities about Netra's whereabouts.

***

Vikram frowned hearing the banging sound of vessels from the kitchen, he shook his head. His sister was definitely in a bad mood. She wasn't fond of cooking, in a way it was it was good as Rolli was a pathetic cook but at times she would drop a horror bomb on her family declaring her love for cooking. Vikram smiled, today she sounded upset. There were just 2 reasons for her to step in the kitchen area, either she was too happy or too mad. The way she was manhandling the utensils proved how pissed she was.

Another banging sound made Vikram cringe, he kept his book aside and decided to save the staff from her ire. He walked into the huge kitchen to find her venting her anger on half burned noodles. He frowned, Rolli and fast food together meant she was very upset. The cook gave him a helpless expression pointing towards a very annoyed looking Princess. Vikram pressed his lips and walked to her, he gently placed his palms softly on Rolli's shoulders halting her movements. ''What's wrong baby girl?''

She turned and stood facing him with a curled lip, ''No one loves me.'' Vikram wanted to roll his eyes , that was her favorite line whenever she wanted to be pampered. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and walked her out of the kitchen, relieving the worried staff, ''You know we all love you. Now, what's wrong?''

''I don't know but I feel terribly upset and feel like killing someone.'' She replied with an irritated expression on her face.

''Did someone hurt you?''

''And you think I would have left his or her body intact.''

''Then tell me what's wrong?'' He insisted. She opened and closed her mouth, she couldn't tell him that absence of Dev was affecting him. If Vikram gets to know of her dating someone , he would definitely create a scene stating she was young. She shook her head, ''Let it be, I will soon be fine." Vikram watched as she ascended the majestic stairs to her room. They had shared childhood and he knew his sister was hiding something. He decided to give her time to confess her heart. If she refuses, he would  find it out anyways.

Vikram moved back to the hall hearing his phone, he smiled. His younger brother was definitely smarter than he thought, ''Yes Vansh!''

''I think you should watch your back.'' Vansh had a kind of worry in his voice

''And why do you say so.''

''Were you aware that you are the heir to Suryagarh after Chachi? And she cannot hand over the rights to anyone other than you.''

''Yes, I know I am but what's the point.''

''The point is brother, the small incidents in Jaigarh are just a distraction. They are looking for you. With you dead, they can easily claim legal rights on the ancestral property for being direct descendant of that family as Chachi cannot hand it over to any one as per law.''

There was a silence, after a minute Vikram added, ''And this why we have been asked to hide her royal back ground.''

''Yes, I have a gut feeling that someone is looking for you in London.''

''Let them, I am not easy.''

''Don't underestimate the danger bhai. I know you are capable but enemy is hidden, we will have to be careful.'' Vansh added.

Vikram couldn't help but smile, Vansh's brain had started working, '''What are you thinking Vansh?''

''Planning to join Chachu and Dad. I will have to dig out the insider who is helping the enemy.''

Vikram was alert now, ''Listen to me Vansh, you are too young to get involved in all this. I thing you have done enough, now go back to your studies.''

''Yes, and watch the worried faces. Live with a fear that some day one of us would get hurt. Well I can't and will not. Don't worry bhai, I will be safe.'' With that he disconnected

Vikram stood watching the blank screen, for a moment he felt guilty about involving Vansh in all this. He processed the information Vansh passed on to him. If he was hiding his Royal identity, his enemies have had concealed theirs for years. He needed something to find them, and best was pictures. He had his summer break coming up and was planning to visit home. He added one more to do list, and was a short trip to Suryagarh.

***

Dev finished the project his step father had asked him to work on. Though, he had a month in hand for the due date but he pushed himself to finish it off or he just wanted to stay away from Rolli's thoughts.

He couldn't understand, how she became an addiction. He rubbed his face, he knew the reason. Rolli was full of life while he felt no life in him being bought up for the sole reason of revenge. Since he was a boy his mind was being fed with the hatred towards the Royals of Jaigarh, he hated them too but somewhere in his mind he wanted peace. He wanted a life which had smiles

He always wonder what it would be like to bond with ones father, he did bond with his step father but his mother limited his interactions. He hated Rathores for snatching the right to grow and know how was his father and grandfather like. He was sure must have been  good people.

''Anna, please come quickly I need your help.'' Sona's voice made him jump. He ran out into the main lawn and found her her body curled over, he panicked, ''You okay?''

''Anna, this bird had fallen off the tree. Can you please put it back?'' Sona requested, holding a small bird in the cocoon of her palms. Dev smiled, he gently took the little chicken onto his large palm and placed it inside his jacket. He slowly climbed the tree and placed it back into the nest. He smiled as he watched the chirping of its siblings, this is what family meant and which he never had. His eyes went down to his sister who now looked happy. He came down and patted her cheek, ''Happy.''

''Yes, you are my hero.'' She said hugging him. It was just Sona's presence that kept him sane. She broke the hug sensing his disturbed state, ''Could you please let me know the reason of your worry?''

''Nothing!'' He replied trying to smile. She didn't buy it, Dev huffed, ''Sometimes I feel may be I don't deserve relationships, this why they were being taken away and this is why I couldn't make new ones.'''

''But you made a bond with me and an unbreakable one.'' She tried cheering him up

''You too couldn't trust me for long. '' He replied

''Anna, I had lost my mother and yours hated me. Just be in my shoes and tell me how to trust two people carrying same blood when one terrorizes you to the core.''

''Then why do you ...Now?'' He asked . His heart was desperate to know one good in him which could bring Rolli back.

''Because I know you are different. Give life a chance Anna, stop thinking about your revenge. Live the moments you have, even if they are few.'' Dev looked down in the eyes of his little sister. Sometimes she sounded more matured  than her age. He hugged her, ''I will try.''

''So now tell me who is the one?'' She asked hopping around him

''Who?''

''Anna, I am no kid. I have seen you smiling all to yourself and about a week ago you were dancing in towel opposite to the mirror.'' Dev stared at her for a minute , ''You are not suppose to snoop around your big brother.''

''I wasn't. I just happened to pass by your room.'' She said innocently. Dev cupped her face, ''Will you ever hate me?''

''No, I can never hate you.  Anna, I want to help you in your revenge.'' His eyes widen

''Sona, you will never say these words again. You are precious than revenge. I cannot sabotage what I have in present for What happened in past . Do you get me?'' She nodded. She pulled her to chest walking back inside. She was important and he had decided to make sure that his mother doesn't use her as a bait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this one. Updates will be slow till 12 th Nov as I am travelling to my native for diwali and won't be able to write for about week or 10 days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 10K 17
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
1.7M 71.4K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
381K 22.4K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
655K 31.8K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...