A Darker Shade of Light

By belajamison

She brings a whole new meaning to this small world we live in. Naiomi a gangster at heart whos life are more... More

Heads Up
Hello
I'm Late
Interesting
This Moment
That Same Night
We've Been Discovered
I Dont Know What I Did
It Was You
A Long Way To The Top
Party Till You Drop
The Day Off part.1
Sowwy
A Day off Part 2
Im Trying To Be Nice.
I Know
Who's In Control
Blocked Number
Victory For Now
Say Yess
Who was it pt.1
Who was it Part.2
So It Was You.
Jimin v. Yoongi The fight for Dom.
IM OUT DIS BIHHH
Gun Violence
I CANT STAND YOU
Memphis
Beale Street
ITS NICE YA KNOW
At The Family Reunion
Sorry Love
Artist
It Will Kill Me Too
Shawn and Quay
It Will Kill Me Too pt.2
Nasty Fucks and Wake and Bakes
He's Gay?
I Fuckin Love You
Forever Rain
Nai Nai Land
Q&A Questions
Lo and Behold
No
Where Am I
I Gotta get Outta Here
I Want....
Come With Me
Changes
I Bet The Neighbors Know My Name
Im Sowwy
Yuni
YELLING
Parents
Hold Me
Hiding It
Its out there Now
I Want You
Come Back Home
Hey There
Hello
Nick and Naila.
X Rated
Jimin
Im So Sorry
???
Home
Husband and Husband pt.1
Im making Yet Another Banger
Husband & Husband pt.2
Husband and Wife
New Book

To Naiomi!

55 3 3
By belajamison

RM pov

The Award ceremony was splendid meeting people that I've looked up to for so long and meeting all the incredible artist. Naiomi was just in the moment of it all. She won every award she was nominated for and she was completely over joyed.

She wore a gorgeous radiant smile on her face and walked gracefully as she greeted herself to the other artists but you can tell she almost lost her shit when Beyonce came in for a hug. The got into an engaging conversation and then Rihanna followed.

I just stood back with the rest of the boys. They were talking to John Legend who had came to see the boys again since the AMAs.

It seemed to be going great for Naiomi.

And I couldn't be any prouder.
--------

So enough Naiomi returned back to the boys with an ecstatic smile on her face.

"Riri invited us to an after party. Are you guys up for it I mean I know you guys are probably tired and such." Naiomi in for the group.

"I wanna go wear the food is." Jin says with no hesitstion.

"Well, I'm tired imma sit this one out." Suga says with his hands in his pocket.

"Theres liquooouuuurrr." Naiomi lured.

"YOU HAD ME AT LIQ-" Jimin screams.

" Yeag but I'm still..." Suga started.

"Whiskey." Naiomi say before he can finish his sentence which makes Suga eyes pop.

"Irish Bomb???"

"All the Irsish Bombs you want." Naiomi tested some more.

"Well umm......I guess...you know this is an important event...and...uh..*cough*.....it be rude to not you know like decline an invitation........"

" Great so we are all going cool." And with that Naiomi strutted to the car with a trail flowing behind her in victory.

"What are we going to do with her." RM asks while watching her strut off.

"NO....What are YOU going to do OP with her." J-Hope reiterated

"Yeah. Dont add us in that." V backed up.

The Seven went together

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The party was ginormous. Music blaring people dancing and drinking. It was the biggest thing the boys ever seen.

Some random chick walks up to Hosoek dancing. Swaying her hips as she grabs onto his tie and pulls him into the crowd of dancing people.

J-Hope was feeling it and began to go towards the crowd with the people.

A waiter passed by the rest of the group with glasses of champagne. Before anyone could get a glass Jimin released the young man from the tray insisting he could take care of it.

"Jimin share." Yoongie says with an affirmative voice.

"Da hell? No I found this fair and square. Its mine and mine only." And with that Jimin stopped over to an empty seat like a child and indulged in his platter of champagne.

"Namjoon's in charge for being responsible!" Tae and Jungkook yelled as they made there way into the dance floor. Jungkook releasing the twerking bunny that has been in hiding inside of him for to long.

"Dont worry I do plan on drinking. At least not a lot. I dont trust people."Naiomi says holding on to her mans are for comfort.

"Babes it's your night I want you to have as much fun as you want today. I'm so proud of you." Namjoon says before he kisses his girlfriend sweetly.

"Hey......where Jin?"

They turned the corner to see Jin had found the buffet layed out with all kind of foods and him piling a plate.

They both laugh before someone touches their shoulder.

"I'm glad that all of you guys came." Rihanna yelled trying to be heard over the music.

"Yeah. This party is great." Naiomi responded.

"Well there is a  lot of things here. You can get a swimsuit from my clothing line that we have here and join the pool or head upstairs to the arcade. We have all the drinks you could ever think of too. Have fun!!"

Rihanna left us to go talk to another group.

Namjoon and Naiomi decided to check out the upstairs.

The place was extremely beautiful. Bright lights arcade games and an open roof showing stars.

As time went on the played and partied and just a bit tipsy while enjoying each others company.

But suddenly things turn to shit.

They were chilling in the hot tub when a certain somebody decided to hop in.

It was the interviewer that was trying Naiomis patience at the red carpet.

"Oh. You guys again." The interviewer said with a smile on her face.

She was light skin with curly tracks flowing from her head. She had on a skimpy bikini. She had a decent shape and had unnecessary jewelry still on.

"I never got your name." Naiomi said with an unpersuasive smile.

"Keisha."

"Ohh" Naiomi said as if she was interested. She turned over to face Namjoon who was just chillen listening to the music because he didnt want to be sucked in this tension." Babe imma go get us some more drinks and see if Tae and Kookie wanna join."

"Okay babe. You sure you dont want me to go do that though?"

"No it's fine." And with that she hopped out the hot tub.

Once the Keisha felt she had the all clear she began to scoot a little closer to the dazed boy.

" So how long have the two of you been dating?" Keisha asked.

"About half a year now." Namjoon answered with a smile.

"Wow. I know with how much time you get guys be together you guys must have it nice." Keisha implied.

"What??"

"In bad that is...." Keisha elaborated.

"Oh no. We haven't reached that level yet." He said with an uncomfortable chuckle."Our relationship is fine without it honestly. I couldn't ask for much more."

"But dont toy get bored." She said moving herself into him. She began rubbing his abs."I mean...isnt it boring."

"I advise you to get off of me. I dont want you and as soon as my girl gets here you are going to have a really big problem." He said posting his hands in the air trying not to look suspicious. He didnt want to cause a scene by pushing her off but he wanted to make it known it wasnt what he wanted.

"But dont you want to have just a lil bit of fu....." she was cut off by a flying platter hitting her in the head.

"I know you fucking lyin. Who told you that you could be up on my man like that especially when you were insulting him!" Naiomi yelled from the other side of the pool.

Keisha hopped up looking furious in the face."Bitch you  lame anyway you cant even give yo man some. You really just a sorry ass bitch who cant make real music!"

"Bitch you wanna fucking try me."

Naiomi stormed over to wear she was on her way picked up some random object and threw it at her. Kiesha then tried to grab for Naiomi's hair but Naiomi dont fight like no lil bitch. Instead Naiomi gave the girl a mean left hook before knocking her clean out.

"I hate having to fight girls" Naiomi whined as she stepped over the girl laying clean out on the poolside.

Namjoon just laughed as he made room for his queen in the tub. Tae and Jungkook came afterwards also stepping over the female laid out cross the floor.

"You must've did that?" Jungkook asked pointing to the lady nonchalantly.

"Yeah poor thing." Naiomi says taking a sip of a margarita.

"I thought you should've did it at the red carpet earlier today because I know I wouldve." Tae says as if he would actually do it.

"To Naiomi!" Namjoon say lifting his glass.

"TO NAIOMI!!!"

*clank* *clank* *clank* *clank*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 12.8K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...
226K 5K 61
bts ambw for my melanin stans <3 please enjoy this series of different stories that i have jotted down and published for the black stans who are eit...
47.6K 662 24
This one's for my melanin girlies, There are a lot more to come, but I'm starting off slow. Enjoy❤️
29.6K 1.1K 20
A model meets a baseball player who shows her the colors that the world has to offer. "You are my red." A Jeon Jungkook AU