Famous In Football ▹ Jesse Li...

By kimone_jackson

[FIRST EVER JESSE LINGARD FAN FICTION ON WATTPAD] Highest Ranking: #217 in Fan Fiction. Sophia Ferguson is l... More

▹ Disclaimer & Cast.
▹ [01] Prologue.
▹ [02] Last Day.
▹ [03] Homecoming.
▹ [04] Old Flames & Peaches.
▹ [05] Memories Feat Heartbreak.
▹ [06] New Friends = Invitations.
▹ [07] Awkward Meetings.
▹ [08] Truth or Dare.
▹ [09] Sexual Desires.
▹ [10] Aftermath.
▹ [11] Leaked, Mobbed, Saved.
▹ [12] A Calm Before The Storm.
▹ [13] Reality Check.
▹ [14] Feelings & First Dates.
▹ [15] From Lovers To Just Friends.
▹ [16] Exposed and Disclosed.
▹ Instagram.
▹ [17] Wildside.
▹ [18] The Rekindle.
▹ [19] Goodbye My Lover...
▹ [20] Jealous Boyfriends.
▹ [21] Oh Dear Brother!
▹ [22] Too Much To Ask.
▹ [23] The Ultimate Showdown.
▹ [24] Alice In Wonderland.
▹ [25] One Dance.
▹ [26] I Spy.... Dele's A Cheat!
▹ [27] Women On The Verge.
▹ [28] Revenge Kiss & Temptations.
▹ [29] Face To Face.
▹ [30] Daddies Little Princess.
▹ [31] Kiss & Make Up.
▹ [32] Missing You More.
▹ [33] Truth, Date, Phonecall.
▹ [34] Tragedy.
▹ [35] The Perfect Boyfriend.
▹ [36] Dele's New Girlfriend.
▹ [37] The Return.
▹ [38] Alice Strikes Back!
▹ [40] I Need You.
🙄😢❤️
▹ [41] Talk Show Confessions.
▹ [42] DM's & Visits.
▹ [43] It's Coming Home Kiss.
▹ [44] Closer To Him.
▹ [45] Protective "Brother."
▹ [IG.. Post Semi Finals] - Bonus Chapter.
▹ [46] The Ex Games.
▹ [47] Exes & Soulmates.
Dubai
▹ [48] Special Rewards.
▹ [49] Psychopaths + Future Talks.
▹ [50] Social Media Drama.
▹ [51] Work Calls.
▹ [52] The Big 2-4.
▹ [53] Heartbreaks + "Go Too Person"
▹ [54] Crazy Ex Girlfriends.
▹ [55] Fixed.
▹ [56] Shopping & Injuries.
▹ [57] Hollywood Comeback.
▹ [58] The Ex Games - Part 2.
▹ [59] Secret Hideouts - Trust (1)
▹ [60] Secret Hideouts - The Whole Truth (2)
▹ [61] Secret Hideouts - Simply Social Media (3)
▹ [62] Emotions.
▹ [63] ReUNITED!
▹ [64] Marriage.
▹ [65] What Just Happened?
▹ [66] Panic Mode.
▹ [67] Road To Recovery.
▹ [68] Recollection.
▹ [69] Game Day.
▹ [70] Deja-Vu.
▹ [71] Di-vorced.
▹ [72] WWE Run Ins.
▹ [73] Late Night Helper.
▹ [74] Homecoming Dance.
▹ [75] Old Habits.
▹ [76] Dele.
▹ [77] Daddy's Advice.
▹ [78] Happy Place.
▹ [79] The Next Step.
RASHYYYY!!
▹ [80] Proposals & Careers.
▹ [81] Growth.
▹ [82] The End Of Something Special.
▹ [83] Welcome Back, Baby!
▹ [84] You & Me Got A Whole Lot Of History.
▹ [85] Regrets.
▹ [86] Game Changer.
▹ [87] Who's The Daddy?
▹ [88] Break It To Them Gently.
▹ [89] Parentals.
Thank You.
⚡️ REMAKE ⚡️
Midnight Memories - Formula 1

▹ [39] Sophia Who?

1.9K 68 8
By kimone_jackson

Jesse's POV.

I pulled up at the front gate of Marcus' house. I pressed the hooter of my car and Marcus immediately opened the gate. I waited for the gate to open fully before driving in. I parked outside Marcus' driveway and jumped out of my car.

Marcus opened the front door of his house and walked outside while I locked my car. "Bean." I greeted him.

"What happened? I thought you was supposed to spend the day with Sophia." Marcus said as we did our handshake.

I've known Sophia ever since I joined the academy. She's always been a selfless and carefree person. She has one of the most beautiful souls and is one of those people who would put other people's needs before her own. She's very protective over the people she cares about and she would do anything for them. I know all this because I've loved her since the day I met her.

But recently, something has changed in Sophia. Ever since Thomas passed away, she hasn't been the same. She's changed. And not in the good way. In a bad way.

"I don't know man. Something's changed. Sophia's different now." I said.

"Let's go inside." Said Marcus. The look on his face said it all. He was shocked. We walked inside his house and immediately went into his lounge. "I understand what you mean. I've seen it too and I don't like it." Said Marcus.

My eyes widened at Marcus' choice of words. Marcus and Sophia have been like brother and sister since they met. He's always been so protective over her that even when she's wrong, he would still side with her. He has her back through everything so hearing him say that he didn't like something that she was doing, was a real shocker.

I guess, Beans has seen what I've seen.

"Me neither." I agreed. "But if she continues like this then..." I said and trailed off. The words were right at the tip of my tongue but it just couldn't come out.

"Then??" Marcus asked.

I took a deep breath before looking up at Marcus. "Then I don't want to date her anymore."

⚽️⚽️⚽️

Sophia's POV.

I sat in the lounge while I anxiously awaited my guest. Ever since Jesse left earlier this morning, I couldn't get him off my mind. He was angry and disappointed in me for the way I reacted to all Alice's schemes and that bothered me.

Jesse is my boyfriend and I love him dearly. But for some reason I think this feud with Alice is going to do damage to our relationship. That's why I gotta put a stop to this war before it gets out of control. The thought of losing Jesse is unbearable.

I can't lose yet another person I love.

"Miss Sophia." Said Andre, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turned around to look at him. "Yes, Andre?" I asked.

"Your guest is here." He said.

Just then the sound of heels on the matte finish tiles filled the room. I was surprised that she'd showed up. I honestly thought she wouldn't. But then again, she's Alice. She's got the balls to do anything.

"To what do I owe the honor?" Asked Alice as she walked into the living room.

I smiled at her when I saw how uneasy she was feeling. I could tell that the memories in my house, taunted her. "This feud needs to end now." I said with a straight face.

"Why?" Alice asked. "We were just getting started." She chuckled.

"Alice! This isn't going to help anyone. This feud is going to ruin our reputations and not to mention our publicity. The press will be all over us and will literally eat up our careers."

"And why do you care about all that?" Asked Alice. "You're the great Sophia Ferguson. You don't have a reputation to ruin. You get what you want whenever you want." Alice said, taking a few steps closer to me.

"You're right. I get everything I want..." I said and looked right into the cold eyes of my ex best friend, "...but you don't!" I added. "I know how hard you worked just to get into the Hollywood industry. I know all the sacrifices you've made just to get to where you are and I'm telling you now Alice, I don't want you to lose everything because of me." I said.

Tears started to fill my eyes. Despite everything Alice has done to me, I do feel a little sorry for her. She had a really hard time getting into Hollywood, whereas I got in because of my name. I guess it was a little unfair.

"I don't believe you." Alice said causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "I don't believe that. You're just saying that because you want me to give up. You're scared that I'm going to win." Alice said.

She made it seem like this was some kind of competition and the winner gets.. well who knows what.

"And honestly I wouldn't mind throwing away my career if it means taking you down." She smirked. Her voice was sounding like a real bitch.

"Dele was right. There's no way to get through to you." I said, referring to my call with Dele earlier. Before I could call Alice to invite her over, I called Dele to see if it was a good idea to confront her and he said no. He said that there's no way to get through to her and he was right.

"Dele." Alice chuckled. "You've got him stuck so far up your ass, it's not even funny." Alice laughed.

"What did you say?" I asked with widened eyes.

"Oh honey, it's not just him, but Danny, Jesse, Marcus, even that new guy err.., errr what's his name??" She asked and held her chin as she was thinking. "Trent, is it? That poor cutie pie, he doesn't know what he's getting into." Alice scoffed.

I clenched my fists as tight as I could. Alice definitely crossed the line when she picked on my boyfriend and my friends. I was trying to be nice but since she wants to play dirty, I will play dirty too.

"Please, you're just jealous." I chuckled. "You're jealous that I have friends and a boyfriend who actually loves me." I smirked

"Seriously? You think I'm jealous of your boyfriend and friends? Girl, get a life." Alice laughed.

"Yes you are. And you're jealous that we all have someone we love in our lives. Madi loves Rash. Danny loves Annie. Dele loves Katrina Vega - God knows why. And Jesse loves me. But you Alice? No one loves you. And that's how it will always be." I said with a straight face.

Tears started to fill her eyes but I wasn't buying any of it. There was no way that hurt her. There was a brief moment of silence. Alice was speechless. She kept looking down at the floor for some reason.

"What happened Alice?" I asked and smiled at her. "Cat caught your tongue?" I asked and there was still no answer. "You see Alice. I can ruin you within seconds so if you do not get out of my house and stop harassing me and my friends then I will end you and your career." I said, straight into her face.

Alice immediately picked up her bag from the couch and left. I sighed in relief. I finally got rid of that pain in the ass. I fell flat on the couch and grabbed my phone from the table to call Jesse.

"I can't believe you said those things." Said a voice from behind me.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Oh no! 😪 Jesse wants to break up with Sophia 😳
And who do you think overheard the conversation between Alice and Sophia? 🤔
Let me know! 🤗

Thanks for reading ☺️
Please vote and comment
🙏🏼💜 x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 1.9K 46
-It all starts with Fallon Ferguson a young, strong willed, talented and ambitious player, who strives to get back at her enemies. When her two child...
5.1M 166K 128
Lynn Mercury is your daring, feminist idealist who only wants to get into the Portland Thorns. So when the chance arises to ditch her home city for...
151K 1.6K 30
In which a social media influencer who has her walls built high meets an English football player who is willing to do anything to knock them down. "H...
126K 1.8K 45
Kylie Kane is Harry Kane's younger sister and has been invited to go to the Russia for the FIFA World Cup as a fitness coach. But as she sits in the...