The Bad Boy Alpha Mate

By Kim_reed219

"You're mine sweetheart." He growled and pulled me into his chest. "Um sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not... More

The Bad Boy Alpha Mate
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (continued)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (last chapter)
Question and answer?
Answers!
Extra Chapter?
Extra Chapter!!!
Omg!!!
New Cover!!!
Im going to rewrite this
Extra Chapter #2
You guys are amazing
I know you want it!!!!
REWRITE!!!!
Important announcement

Chapter 22

95.4K 2.8K 600
By Kim_reed219

Damon's POV

The second I walked into mine and Becky's room I panicked when I saw her balled up on the floor crying.

"Baby. What happened? Are you okay? Why are you-" I froze as the smell hit me. "Is that?"

She nodded and cried louder. When she finally stopped crying she lifted her head towards Me.

"It was Mason." She whispered.

I instantly got angry. He came into my house on my territory! Who does he think he is?

'Tyler. Get all if the warriors and search the perimeter. If you see anyone that is not from our pack or a neighboring pack rip them to shreds.' I growled through the mind link.

'Yes alpha.' Normally he would try talking to me about this but he knew I was beyond furious.

"Damon?" Becky whimpered whipping her eyes with her tank top.

"Yes darling." I whispered and kissed her forehead lightly.

"I'm so scared." She said looking into my eyes. Her eyes held pain and fear and it hurt my heart seeing her this way.

"I know." I said pulling her towards me and wrapping my arms around her tightly as she cried. "I'll keep you safe. Don't worry."

As I held her she kept crying as she slowly drifted into a deep sleep in my arms. When I knew she was asleep I picked her up off of the floor and laid her in the bed and pulled the blanket over her fragile body. I quickly took off my shirt and jeans leaving me in my boxers. I climbed into bed next to her, pulling her close to my chest. I held her tightly as I slowly drifted towards sleep. Just before I fell asleep someone mind linked me.

'Alpha Damon. I think you're gonna want to see this.' Amber said.

'What is it Amber?' I muttered.

'You have a visitor.' She answered and I quickly got out of bed and put on some sweat pants.

I quickly kissed Becky's head and ran down the stairs to Amber.

"She's in there." Amber whispered pointing to the living room.

"Wait she?" I asked raising an eyebrow. She nodded and went upstairs to her room.

I slowly walked towards the door and looked in. A young girl with brown curls sat on the couch watching the fire in the fireplace.

I stepped into the room and the floor boards creeped making the girl look at me. She immediately stood to her feet.

She looked so familiar with her brown curls and green eyes. That round face covered in freckles. My eyes trailed over her face until I saw it. The scar on her forehead. It was her. But how?

"Damon." She whispered and I jumped over the couch and tackled her in a huge hug. Tears started running down my face as I hugged her tighter hoping this wasn't a dream I was having.

"Lacy. How? Y-you died." I cried as I pulled away slightly to look at my little sister.

"It's a long story. I'm just tired and I can tell you are too." She smiled through her tears. I whipped them off her cheeks and kissed her forehead before pulling her into another hug.

"I don't even care how. I'm just happy you're here and not dead." I said as she hugged me tighter. "Come on. You can stay in my room with me and Becky until we have a room for you."

She pulled away with a bright smile on her face.

"You have a girlfriend?" She laughed.

"Yeah. So?" I chuckled.

"You haven't had sex with have you?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"How do you even know what sex is Lacy?" I laughed and she smiled.

"That's part of the long story." She laughed slightly. "Anyway about your girlfriend."

"Yes she's my mate." I laughed and she squealed.

"You found her! I'm so happy for you." She giggled before yawning.

"Come on. Let's get you to bed. Well go see mom and dad in the morning. They won't believe it." I smiled as we walked side by side up to my room.

Connor's POV

"What do you mean you have someone else?" I said as the guards grabbed my arms tightly.

"He's already in the pack. He knows how to get her out of there and to me as quickly as possible." Mason shrugged and waved his hand telling the guards to take us away.

"Who?" I growled.

"Why the beta of course." He laughed.

And with that the guards pulled us out of the room and down a long hallway before knocking us both out.

When I woke up I was in a dark room. I looked around and saw Leon on the other side of the room. His head was bleeding slightly as he laid there.

"Leon." I whispered trying to get him to wake up. "Leon!" I yelled. He bolted up and looked around.

"What?" He growled. "How are we gonna get out of here."

"I don't know man. Are you sure we're even gonna make it past today?" He sighed and leaned up against the wall.

"Do you think I'll ever-" I started to say until Leon held his hand up.

"Do you smell that?" He whispered.

I shook my head and he stood to his feet and walked over to the door.

"It smells amazing." He said looking out the door.

Leon's POV

I looked out the bars of the door. The smell of peppermint and chocolate came from on of theses cells. Suddenly a girl appeared at the cell door across from us.

'Mate.' My wolf Augustus purred.

She was beautiful. Her eyes were a piercing grey with hints of blue. Her hair was straight and black but messy. Her face was slightly covered in dirt and she looked as if she hadn't eaten in weeks which made me and my wolf angry.

She smiled slightly as tears filled her eyes.

"Hi." She whispered and her voice was like an angel's.

"Hi." I smiled and held onto the bars.

"I'm Abigale." She said as her tears slipped from her eyes. I wanted to just wipe them from her face and hug her tightly.

"Leon." I said.

"Nice to meet you Leon." She laughed slightly ending in her coughing.

She was about to say something else when a door opened and a few men walked into the small hallway walking towards us. Her eyes went wide and she started shaking her head. She looked at me in total fear. The men opened her cell door and pulled her out. She was screaming and kicking as the carried her out of the room. Her eyes darted to mine making my heart hurt.

"Leon!" She screamed. "Wait! Please. Can I say goodbye? Please!"

The men looked at each other and shrugged. "You have five minutes."

They put her down and she ran over to me.

"Can one of you unlock the door? Please." She said crying.

One of them nodded and unlocked my door and she ran into my arms and hugged me tightly sending violent shocks through my system.

"I know I don't know you but I love you. I want you to know that. I know there won't be an us in the future but there's an us right now in this moment. And I am so grateful for this moment." She whispered as we pulled away.

I leaned in and kissed her passionately. The tears streaming down both our faces.

"I'll miss you." I whispered.

"Promise me something." She whispered.

"Anything."

"Don't forget about me. But also. I want you to move on. To find love again." She smiled slightly before the men came into the room and picked her up.

"Times up." One said.

"Promise me Leon." She said as they closed the door and started down the hallway.

The tears streamed down my face quicker as I watched them drag my mate away from me.

"Promise me!" She yelled looking straight at me.

"I promise!" I yelled as they turned the corner with Abigale.

Well here is another chapter. I might do a double update but I'm not sure yet.

It's getting closer to the end. Lots of people will die and there will be a lot of tears and action coming soon. So get ready.

I'll see you guys soon.

Love ya beauties!

-Kim💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.5K 19
When Ezra saw her, he couldn't believe it. She couldn't be his mate. He already had one. There was some mistake. This was just some sick joke. It had...
394K 12K 51
UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me and I don't think I can make it home! Pl...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
116K 5.5K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...