Chasing Love ✔️ (Wattpad Vers...

By angel48183

Corbin Porter has been searching for love, but every time he thinks he has found someone but strikes out. He... More

Stereotypes
Life's hard then there is our dads
Stood up
Party surprises
Confession
Horses
Well, I wasn't expecting that
The truth will set you free or not
The cat's out of the bag
Who do you like?
Proving it
Homecoming disaster
Humiliated
I'm sorry
Visiting the past
First date jitters
Corbin meet Rain
Things are getting interesting
Two friends, one heart
Officially in love
Not everything is as it seems
And the hits keep on coming
Its a house arrest halloween
Halloween Reveal
Weird doesn't even began to explain things
Well, I'm confused
I like you and you like me, what do you say?
What did we learn today?
Christmas: a time for hope and love
Surgery
Everybody hurts
Hello Roomie
Lesson learned, everyone has a Valentine's Day dance
Happy birthday Blake
Chasing Love
Mexico chaos
Our prom
An End And A Beginning
Time jump: four years later
Someone just like you

Guess who's having a party?

4.4K 201 99
By angel48183

Corbin's POV

All week I've been talking to someone through social media and not a clue to who they are. They won't tell me, and every time I think I'm close to finding who they are, they log off. Story of my life.

As I was getting ready for the first period, Brook came running up, "guess what?"

"You're brother has finally admitted that he's in love with me," I asked her.

She gave me a look, "what?  Ewww, no. My brother is a moody doof.  And what's with you and my brother anyway?"

"Well, he's hot, and I've had a crush on him for years," I grinned.

"That's disturbing, but no. I am having a party Saturday night," she said emphatically.

"Wait, do your dads know?  Because I'm sure Wade is the kind of guy that says sure invite random people over and trash my house," I said with a look.

She gave me a look, "no. Wade and Cole are going to visit my grandparents. So, that means a party at my house."

"Okay then what about Blake," I asked her, hoping she said he would be there.

"Doubt it. Blake doesn't do parties, and he usually takes off for the weekend."

"Where does he go," I inquired casually.

"Why do you care?"

"No reason." Only because he's freaking sex on legs, of course, Brook thinks I gave up my crush on her brother. Yeah, no. It's still there. Now if I could get him to admit his undying love for me, we would frolic off into the sunset like the two happy gay people we are. Then again, Blake isn't gay. Okay, so that's my one obstacle in my quest for love.

Brook snapped my fingers, "will you stop fantasizing about my brother declaring his undying love for you?"

"I thought I was pretty stealth about that?"

She arched an eyebrow, "you got a boner in my house from staring at him."

"Yeah, don't remind me. I had to take care of business after that," I said to Brook.

"Thanks for sharing," she groaned.

"Sharing is caring," I reminded her.

"Don't care. See you Saturday," she waved.

I shook my head as I got the rest of my stuff out and closed my locker.  As I walked to class, I met up with Jeff and Felix.

"Did you hear about the party," Jeff asked me.

"You know her dads are going to ground her the rest of her life, right," I asked them.

"Probably but it's Brook," Felix chuckled.

"Who knows maybe you can declare your undying love to Blakey poo," Jeff teased.

I rolled my eyes, "okay first, he's straight. Second, he won't even look at me. Oh, hey, Blake.  Invisible," I groaned.

"Maybe it's time to move on. Didn't you mentioned you were talking to someone through Instagram?" Jeff asked me.

"Briefly."

"Then why not see where that goes," Felix suggested.

"Because it's online. For all, I know it could be someone older woman named Bertha. Trust me, I already check the profile and there are no pictures whatsoever," I said emphatically.

"Maybe Bertha is hot," Jeff shrugged. I looked at him. Eww no. Even if she was, I'm freaking gay.

I went to class and let them cackle about whatever. That was so not helping me.

After school, I went home and walked in, setting my books down.

"Corbin?!  Is that you," Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"The one and only," I yelled back.

She came out and kissed me on the cheek.

"How was school?"

"School is school," I shrugged.

"Then I'm guessing this has something to do with a guy," she said with a look.

"Astute as always," I replied.  She giggled.

"Don't worry, hun. When you meet the right one, you'll know it," she said with a reassuring smile.

"Maybe. I'm going to do some homework. I'll be down in a while for dinner," I told Mom as I grabbed my books.

The minute I got to my room, I got to work only to get interrupted by my phone. I picked it up. New message. Hmm.

Hey.  How's it going? - angeleyes

Yawn.

Meh. School is boring. How about you? - corbthefab

Well, I've been thinking about this guy. - angeleyes

Is he hot? - corbthefab

Very but I don't think he knows that. - angeleyes

Have you talked to him? - corbthefab

I have. - angeleyes

Oh really. And? - corbthefab

He's amazing. - angeleyes

Sounds interesting. - corbthefab

It is. The only thing is, I'm not sure if he would feel the same way. - angeleyes

That depends. Who is the guy? - corbthefab

I sat there and waited. If I can't figure out my own love life, might as well figure out someone else.  Then my phone dinged.

I looked at the message.

You. - angeleyes

I sat there, stunned as I dropped my phone.  What in the hell?  I think things just took a turn.

                                *******
Blake's POV

I stared at my phone. I can't believe I said that.  Was it too forward?  Was it too much?  Did I scare him off?  Okay, play it cool Blake.

My phone dinged, and before I had a chance to answer, I heard Brook say, "what are you doing?"

I hurried and clicked off Instagram, then shoved my phone in my pocket.

"Nothing. Why?"

She looked at me, weird, "okay. Well, I'm having a party on Saturday."

"Does our dads know about the said party?"

"No, and we're not telling them. Plus, it's not like you'll be here," Brook said sarcastically.

I looked at her.

"Anyway, I'm just having a few friends over.  No big deal," she shrugged. That meant he was going to be here.

"Then I guess I can stick around," I shrugged.

"Huh?"  She looked at me, confused.

"So, things don't get out of hand. But if this blows up in our face, you're taking full responsibility," I warned Brook.  I hated parties, but I was only staying because he was going to be here.

Later on, I had dinner with my family. They talked, I listened. I was too busy thinking about other things. When I say other things, I meant Corbin.

"Blake, are you even listening," dad asked me.

"No, not really," I shrugged.

"What has gotten into you lately," my dad Cole asked me. I just looked at him. Maybe it's a fact I like someone, and I haven't told anyone.

"Nothing," I said, getting up and putting my plate in the sink. I went up to my room.

My dads looked at me, "Why was this so much easier when he was six," Wade asked.

"Because you give him brownies and he's fine. Babe, he's not six anymore," Cole chuckled.

While they finished eating, I sent a message. One came back. I chuckled. We went back and forth. If we didn't send memes, we sent gifs or just talked. It was nice to talk to Corbin finally. I didn't think he would if he knew it was me.

I mean, who would want a bad boy that's gay honestly? An oxymoron if you think about it.

Personally, no one knew, and at this point, I wanted to keep it that way. When the time was right, I would tell them. The time wasn't right. At least not for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
4.3K 119 36
Austin is a fragile boy. Or that's what he would like you to think. Running from his past is all he knows how to do. He thought he was safe. But the...
371K 11.3K 15
"Come to ask me out have you?" Bethany says, swinging her legs around to face him. "Well I'll kindly accept." She chuckles, throwing her hair behind...
43K 2.2K 11
[BXB] Blake Collins moves in next door and Luca Mendoza's world turns upside down. ☆☆☆ When popular football player Blake Collins moves in next door...