Street Dreams

By belizeandolll

Book 2... Go read Ghetto Fabulous before reading this ! More

Boss Bitch
Pain
I miss my love
Back to Business
Guess Whos Bizzack
Dollls
Say what now ?
Bust it Down
The get back
No Issues
Halloween
DrIp dRiP DRIP !
Family Tings
Last Memory
Why Gloria
FEASTIVTIES
Thanksgiving¿
Thanksgiving PT II
Black Friday
NO D***k
Hustle Music
Smutty
Livin Right
ICE ME OUT
AREA CODES
Plane
Workin Me
SPACE
CLOUT CHASIN'
#FREESAINT
Come again?
CAUTION
A No No
DUMMY
Deep End
Splash Warning
Sorrry
MERRY CRIPMASSSSS
Crippppmas #2
NEWYEARS
SAVAGE
DEMONS AND ANGELS
THE REAPER
trauma.
traumatized.
Winter wars
one
Lovessssss
GROWN
The prequel
RAW

Want you back

21.4K 829 174
By belizeandolll

GLORIA BREWSTER

"Ernie no disrespect but your not helping G what's so ever." I overheard Saint say causing me to roll my eyes as I got closer to where they were sitting. Entering the dining room there was Saint, Troy and Ernie. Clearing my throat everyone turned their heads to look at me.

"Please Ms.Gloria not right now we're trying to help G." Saint pleaded and I just laugh and turned my attention to Ernie. "Ernie thanks for all you have done but your fired." I said.

"Ma I don't think that's a good idea." Troy said causing me to look at him. "Boy shut up I know what I'm doing. It's been a year and my baby still behind bars while these leech collecting checks? i don't think so. So Ernie please find your way out. I'm sure Saint will send you your last and final check." I said waiting for him to get up and leave.

"Mr-mrs.Brewtser?" Ernie said looking at Saint causing me to roll my eyes. "Um sorry Ernie but I think she's right thanks for all your help. Troy show him out." Saint said catching me off guard. I didn't expect her to get on board right away.

"Wow look at you." I said and she just sucked her teeth. "Gloria I don't have time who is this new lawyer and how soon can we meet with him or her." She asked.

Just as I was about to say something Troy came walking in. "Joey!" I shouted. "Now what have you knuckles head gotten yourself into?" Joey said looking between me and Troy.

"Uhuh it ain't me this time Troy." Said shrugging his shoulders. "Joey, Saint  , Saint Joey." I said while sitting down at the table.

"So what's going on that I had to be flown all the way from Dominican Republic? I left you guys with Ernie what's the matter." He asked placing his brief case on the table and taking a seat.

"Go head tell him Ms.Saint." I said while while looking at Saint. "We don't have all day girl." I said annoyed as she wiped the palms of her hand on her thighs.

"Okay can you tell me everything from the beginning." Joey asked her and she nodded her head.

"Okay Milli, Gionni's ex-" Saint started but Joey stopped her.

"Yes I know who Milli is. Just start when Gionni was arrested." He told her while taking a note pad and pen out.

"Okay well we were at Troy's gender reveal the officers said we were arrested for kidnapping and the murder of the girls parents." Saint rambled on.

"Wait stop? That's all the officer said?" Joey asked and she slowly nodded her head. "So they never read neither one of you your Miranda rights?" He asked and she shook her head no.

"WOW WERE ALL FUCKING DUMB." Troy shouted.

"Calm Down Troy them not reading his Miranda rights doesn't automatically mean he's released it's just one step closer." Joey said.

"Okay so what now?" Saint asked. "As soon as I leave I'm going to ask for an immediate court date. Once they give us the date I'll work my magic and have G home in no time." Joey explained to her.

"You sound just like Ernie." She said rolling her eyes and he laughed. "You see there's a difference between me and Ernie. He allowed the money to clout his judgment. These my people right here, G isn't going down with out a fight. Gloria walk me out please." He said closing his briefcase and standing up.

"Troy pleasure seeing you again." Joey said giving Troy a handshake as I followed Joey to the door.

"Okay Gloria I'm going to get your boy out don't worry. And lighten up on that girl. It's clear she loves him and doesn't mean him no harm." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Bye Joey." I told him closing the door. I didn't need him telling me who was good for my son. I like saint but it just seems like she comes with a whole bunch a baggage I don't need my son involved in. Flipping my hair I walked back into the dinning area where Troy and Saint were still sitting down at.

"You can calm down. Joey means businesses." I told Saint. "Yea you know how many charges I was actually guilty for and he got them all dropped?" Troy shouted causing me to look at him like he was dumb.

"Boy shit up don't you have kids to take care of." I said and he just got quiet. "Saint how about you call Seven up and go to the spa or something to take your mind off of this situation?" I suggested and she looked at me weird causing me to suck my teeth.

" Just understand as a single mom I just want the best for my son? i have my doubts when it comes to you two but if you make him happy then hey. Plus you gave me my precious grand baby." I told her and she just looked at me confused.

"Wow ma that was probably the nicest shit you ever said!" Troy said causing me to flick him off. Looking to the left I noticed Saint was still sitting there looking stupid. "Girl get before I change my mind and I'll pick the kids up for school." I said before walking out the dining room to take a quick shower.

_________________________________
Gloria POV....
thoughts ?
Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.3K 23
*NOTE: This is the second book of "Rules and Roses". Be sure to read the first book first! *sorry for any mistakes
322K 6.3K 32
Read to find out...
818 5 26
Read 2 find out !! Make sure y'all read the second book as well "SINCERE"
22.7K 494 58
Read to find out❤️ VERY FIRST BOOK VOTE AND COMMENT