Makin Moves

由 yngtxc

(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tom... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Seven

229 10 0
由 yngtxc

Around midnight everybody left. Kai slept mostly through everything.

I put all the food away and cleaned up the living room. Tommy was saying goodnight to the kids. I finished putting everything up and I went to say goodnight to my babies.

I went to the kids room and they was all sleep.

"Goodnight y'all". I whispered into the room.

I went to Kai room and Tommy was changing her.

"You such a good Daddy". I smiled at him.

"I try, I try". He chuckled.

He kissed her forehead and then took my hand and lead me to our room.

"How you feel bout the new addition babe?". He asked.

"It's just so crazy like, one minute I wasn't pregnant and then bam here she is like I just love her so much". I cooed.

"You know your eyes light up when you talk about her". He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I just love her so much". I shrugged.

He kissed my forehead.

"Ay I'on know if you peeped but Asia was looking a lil suspect today". He spoke from his closet.

"I seen her. But I honestly don't know. After that whole ordeal I just don't know where our friendship lies". I rolled my eyes.

"What ordeal?". He came out the closet with his basketball shorts on.

Damn! I didn't tell him about the shit Asia did.

"Uhm-don't worry about it". I tried to steer him away from the conversation.

I know Tommy seems like a nice guy and all. But if you come at him or his family disrespectful, all hell will break loose.

"Why won't chu just tell me? It ain't like I'mma beat the girl up or some shit". He sat next to me.

"I know. But chu a lil scary when you mad so we just gon leave it alone". I grabbed his hand.

"Neecey, just tell me what happened". He took his hand back.

"Fine. When you was locked up, she tried to set me up on a blind date. She told me to meet her somewhere and I went and a guy was there. I left and confronted her. She said that chu was a loser and that I should leave you because you would be selfish if you expected me to wait. So I cut her off. Then she came back and apologized and then you got out and I don't know. I just don't wanna be friends but I wanna be cordial and Mani invited her today". I explained.

I looked at him. I could see the anger on his face.

"What are you thinking?". I asked.

He just stayed silent.

"Can you talk to me please?". I leaned forward so I could see his face.

He was thinking. His eyes move back and forth when he's thinking.

"I didn't stay when I found the guy there. He told me what was going on and I immediately left". I answered the question I knew he was thinking about.

He was still quiet.

I just sat there. Trying to think about what he was thinking.

"I ain't mad". Was all he said.

"Then what is you thinking?". I asked.

"I just wanna know what would make Asia say that. Like, how can she that when she was the main one that claimed to be happy for you when we first got together. You know she even came to see me when I was in there". He revealed.

"She came to see you? In jail? Why you didn't tell me?". I frowned.

"It ain't cross my mind till you tol me bout dis. She was telling me how yall was doing. And you had just came to see me the day befo so I already knew what was going on wit chall. It just felt nice that she cared, but now you know it just makes me question ha motives". He explained.

"I'mma go see her". I stood up.

"Nah, just see her tomorrow. You just had Kai and I'on won't chu out here tryna fight and shit". He pulled me onto his lap.

"You betta be lucky I luh you". I kissed his lips.

I stood up and he got on his side of the bed. I laid down on his chest.

"We can just dress Kai up tomorrow and I'll take pictures of her myself". I told him.

"Bet. Its whatever you want baby girl". He kissed my forehead.

Y'all he is to good to me.

*

I woke up the next morning and Tommy was gone. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I put on a grey track suit and my black nike slides.

I checked the kids room and they was still sleep. I went into Kai room and this man was sleeping in the rocking chair with Kai on his chest.

I picked her up and changed her. I fed her a bottle and then burped her. I laid her back in her crib and woke Tommy up.

"Go back to sleep Daddy, I'mma go somewhere wit Armani". I kissed his cheek.

"Alright. Don't fight nobody". He stood up and went to our room.

I grabbed my car keys and got in my car. Asia just might catch it today.

*

I pulled up to Mani and Cisco house and used my key to get in.

"Hello?!". I yelled.

"We in the kitchen". Mani called back.

I walked in and they was drinking coffee.

"Lemme tell yall something. This bitch Asia has been doing some underhanded shit and I'm not for it. Mani I know y'all buddy buddy right nah, but I'on give no fucks. Tell me why, yesterday I peeped that she was giving me the side eye. Then I tell Tommy that she told me I need to move on while he was locked up. Little do I fucking know, this bitch done visited him in jail telling him we doing good a day after I came to see him. There's some tea for y'all asses". I walked toward the coffee maker and poured me some coffee.

"Wait? Why he ain't tell you before when this happened?". Cisco frowned.

"He said because it slipped his mind and he said he ain't think nothing of it". I shrugged.

"Wow. Well let's do what we do best and pop up. Bae wash the mugs please and thank you". Mani grabbed her car keys.

"I can't go!?". Cisco called after us.

"No it's a girl thing!". I chuckled back.

We hopped in her car and she threw the car in reverse.

"So you on board with this?". I looked to her.

"Shit she may be my friend but chu my BEST friend. Best fran trumps everybody else". She winked.

"Awww I luh you Mani". I giggled.

We pulled up to Asia apartment complex and got out.

We went upstairs and Mani knocked.

"Remember we ain't come to fight. I got kids at home". I reminded her.

"Well shit I ain't got kids so I can fight". Armani shrugged.

A few minutes later Asia opened the door.

"Hey y'all. I ain't know y'all was stopping by". She smiled.

"Neither did we. Can we come in?". Armani cut right to the chase.

"Uhm-actually I got company over but y'all can come back later". She tried to dismiss us.

"Nah this will only take a minute". I pushed past her and seen Marcus in the kitchen in his boxers cooking.

"Ain't this bout a bitch. Marcus! Yo girl  know you in here cooking for Asia wit no clothes on?!". I put my hand on my hip.

"Oh shit! Neecey what chall doing here?!". Marcus tried to cover himself.

"I could ask you the same damn thing. Ain't chu and ole girl married?". Armani asked reffering to his fiance.

"Bout to be". He looked ashamed.

"Asia, you know this man bout to be married right?". I turned to her.

"I ain't make no commitments to nobody". She shrugged.

"You trifling hoe! And to think I thought chu was the sweetest girl on Earth. Bitch you's a homewrecker". I shook my head.

"Neecey you have no room to talk about morals and shit. You was dating a drug dealer and he was a gang leader besides that". She snapped back.

"Ok bitch and! At least I ain't fucking a soon to be married man!". I looked her up and down.

"Asia what is you thinking?! You think he gon leave what's a ha name for you? Bitch is you smoking dick?". Armani questioned her making me bust out laughing at the last part.

"Wow. Y'all really sitting here judging me acting like y'all niggas wasn't just in gangs selling drugs and shit a minute ago. Bitch just last year they was slinging weed and coke!". Asia tried to defend herself.

"Ok but what they do now? They own a barbershop!". I rolled my eyes.

"PERIODT". Armani chuckled.

"You know what we getting off track. We really came to see why the fuck you visited Tommy in the pin when you was telling Neecey to drop him like I know you wasn't tryna get at Tommy?". Armani frowned.

"No. I was tryna be a good friend but obviously he got her smoking dick cause I wouldn't have waited for no nigga for no amount of years". She shook her head.

"I'mma just leave". Marcus came back fully dressed.

"No no Marcus. Stay. But just know if you get locked up or you get hurt, this hoe gon be on the next thang smoking. Listen here trick, the difference between you and me is that ain't no brick walls and police officers gon stop my love. That's why he made me wifey. But chu? You round here fucking another woman man. And that's why you ain't got yo engagement ring. So keep my name and my fiancee's name out cha mouth. And don't come round my house since I'm smoking dick". I spat.

Then I turned to Marcus.

"I hope and pray that whoever you so call want to marry don't find out bout this. If you don't want her call the engagement off. If you love her then cut this shit off and go back to her. Cause if this continues, you gon lose her". I instructed him.

I turned around and walked out the apartment and headed back to the car.

I'm so over Asia.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
227K 8.7K 30
Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spiral back into a life of drugs, women, an...
1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...