Stop following me. (second sp...

By KrystalEndermalie

third story for this, what if humans got (y/n)? how will both sides react? More

Chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five .
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight.
chapter thirty nine.
chapter forty
chapter Forty one
chapter forty two
Chapter forty three.
End one
end two
end three
End four
End six

End five

308 4 3
By KrystalEndermalie

An: these next few are going to be weird and a bit hard for me. But they were requested so I'll do what I can. Some incest themes here.

(Y/n) smelled clean air when she woke up, she was in no pain whatsoever.
The female got up and looked around, it was dark so she could not see a thing.
She tried to call on her magic but nothing happened, her heart stopped.
Her magic was gone.
The female felt around the room, the walls had what felt like picture frames and other things on the walls.
She found the door and turned the knob, it was locked.
She was scared, she did not know where she was.
The silver haired female sniffed the air again, it smelled familiar.
Like sweets and herbs.

She heard the fluttering of wings and tapping of boots on the floor, the female hid as best as she could.
The door opened, "blóm?"
She recognized her insane brother's voice.
The male set something down and looked around, "systir?"
(Y/n) silently slipped out from the room as Egil was busy.
The young woman found the front door and ran out of it, the cool and salty air hit her nose.

She was standing in front of the ocean, on a large sheer cliff.
The female felt the cold air, she heard the waves crashing below and the call of seabirds.
(Y/n) was completely healed of injuries, she was completely energized.
The silver haired female ran as fast as she could around the countryside, looking for some other people to help her.
She had found a city, a port city.
The sign read, 'Akranes'.
"So I'm in Iceland.", she said to herself and walked into the city.

She was happy to in a crowded area, the small port city was quite adorable to her.
The female walked through the streets, she watched as people passed by.
She found that she still had some money on her and could probably buy a plane ticket back to Norway.
(Y/n) walked to the airport and stood in line to buy a ticket, she had enough money for a ticket and some food.
The silver haired female bought the ticket and waited for the time to board the plane, she went to buy a snack since she had gotten hungry.

The albino woman was about to get in line when a cold hand grabbed her by the shoulder, she could not cry out for help as the smell reached her nose.
"Silly systir, you could have gotten hurt."
The possessive and whining voice made a chill run through her body, Egil had found her.
"You could have gotten attacked or fell off of that cliff, Don't worry I have you.", the platinum haired man said as he gripped her arm, "I'll take you home and take care of you. You don't understand now but you will, I'll help you."

The Icelander threw her over his shoulder like he was in his viking days again, he warped back to the house and set the woman down.
The man sealed the door so she could not leave the house, "this is for your safety dearest litla systir."
The silver haired female went to strike her brother, the man caught her hand and held it in a crushing hold.
"I told you not to strike me. But I'll forgive you since you are not in your right mind.", Egil spoke in his serious voice.
Deep and dark, different than the higher pitched voice he usually used.
(Y/n) fought against him to break free from his hold, he only chuckled.

"Magnificent.", he said and sat right on her lap to pin her down, "if only more words were able to describe your perfect mix of beauty and cuteness."
The silver haired female glared as she fought against him, she felt her face flush from fighting him.
"Aah~", Egil cooed out, "sætur~"
(Y/n) felt her hands be bound together by ice as Egil pulled out a little bottle that was in his pocket, he tried to feed it to her.
she turned her head away and refused to open her mouth.

"This is going to help you.", the Icelander growled impatiently, "drink it."
(Y/n) refused and turned her head away, Egil grew more impatient.
The platinum haired male soon had enough and grabbed her face, he made her face him and pressed his mouth to hers.
He was forcing her to drink the potion.
The bitter oily burning feeling was back, the silver haired female now knew why she had it every time she ate their food.
She had been drugged.
Her body became weaker as the potion took affect, Egil got off of her and let her lay on his lap.
"That's good, let Stóri bróðir take care of you.", the Icelander chuckled in his deep voice.

The silver haired female felt her body heat up, she gripped onto her brother's trousers.
This felt different than the other times, she felt helpless.
Like she was unable to live without someone to depend on, to love her.
She felt a hunger deep in her body that had not been there before.
Egil petted her head, "I knew that the concentrated potion would undo everything they did. Now you can be my perfect little sister again. So pure and innocent."
The Icelander's voice was not dark, nor was it whiny.
It was pure care.
"I'll keep you pure and untainted. You'll be good for Stóri bróðir, right?", the Icelander asked and kissed her head.

(Y/n) nodded quietly, the potion felt like it was burning her too badly for her to speak.
"You'll feel strange for a while, but I'll be here to help you get through all those feelings.", Egil said and his face dusted pink before changing to one that looked a little aroused, "Just ask for me to relieve anything."
The silver haired female fought the potion enough to shake her head no, she did not want whatever her brother was planning.
The Icelander rubbed her stomach, "I won't do anything you won't want, for I am your slave. Your sweetheart on a chain."
She rolled onto her side and faced away from the male, she looked at the floor.
The woman felt like she was the one on the chain, she was captive in her obsessive older brother's home.
"Sister complex.", the female was able to hiss out with the little bit of control she had over herself.

The female's insult made Egil giggle, "cute litla systir."
The Icelander petted her head as she lay on his lap, her warmth was making him feel good.
He could not deny that he also swallowed a little of the love potion on accident, but he would fix anything that came from that.
The male pulled another vial from his coat pocket and drank it, a different type of love potion.
One meant for him specifically.
He put the glass away and kept petting his sister's head.
"I'll take care of you."

~

Egil kept her in that house for a long time, she lost track of how long she was there.
The Icelander left food for her when he was going on missions, he always came back on time.
The house was a large house, yet only had one bedroom for some reason.
(Y/n) began to get sad when Egil left her, she missed him and wanted him to come back.
She waited for him to come back, she had already eaten all the food and was starting to get hungry.

The Icelander warped in and sat down with a sigh, the female Scandinavian hugged onto him and sniffed him over.
She was making sure he was not with anyone, the Icelander laughed as she smelled him.
Egil petted her head, "It's okay. I'm sorry I took longer than expected. But some bitch was giving me trouble and not dying."
(y/n) hugged the male and hummed, he sighed and closed his eyes as his head lay on her chest.
"Your chest is really comfortable.", Egil commented and laid down, "can I rest here?"
"Go ahead.", the silver haired female replied and closed her eyes as well.
Her sentinel of the house kept her from sleep, she was just as tired.
Both of them drifted off into dreamless and restful sleep.

(Y/n) woke up to Egil still on her chest, only he had one of his hands up there too.
The silver haired female removed his hand from her chest.
The Icelander scrunched up his nose and nuzzled deeper into her chest.
"þér líður svo vel", Egil mumbled and nuzzled again.
He had his legs and arms around her in a stubborn grip.
He fell back asleep.
The silver haired female tried to get him off without success, his hands started to creep around again.
Egil cuddled closer, "ég vil vera með þér að eilífu"
He finally settled down again and let (y/n) get back to sleep.

A dull pain entered her mind as she woke again, she felt kissing and suckling on her neck.
A similar feeling was on her arms and shoulders, the kissing stopped with a small pop sound and started again on her cheeks.
(Y/n) knew Egil was giving her love bites again, she was sitting on his lap with her legs positioned around him.
He stopped kissing and looked at her, "sorry, I couldn't help myself. You are just so delicious."
"You sound like Bernard.", the silver haired woman said and tried to fix the straps that were moved from her shoulders.
Egil stopped her from fixing it, mostly by kissing her collarbone.

"Egil, I don't want this relationship. It's wrong.", (y/n) whined and pushed against him, "I'm begging you to stop."
"I see it's wearing off again.", the young man muttered and reached for the vials he kept hidden around the house, "I thought the care I gave you would change your mind after a while."
The clearer headed woman struggled and was able to slap the vial from his hand, it clattered to the floor.
Sir puffin flew in and picked the little glass of potion up before giving it back to Egil, "such a pity, you fight me even tough I want the best for you."

(Y/n) started crying as Egil force fed her the potion again, the bitter liquid washed down her throat like acid.
The man cuddled against her and hummed a small song that he sang to her as a child, the female stopped struggling and gasped for breath.
"Maybe we should have a family, we are already like a married couple.", the Icelander smiled, "we can adopt since you don't want to make children of our own. Or I can turn John or Sealand back into fetuses and make you have them."

The platinum haired Icelander played with the top she had on until her bra was visible, "it would be a shame to not use that motherly instinct you have."
The male rubbed her belly, "I certainly would love to see you beautifully round with a child."
"You need serious help.", (y/n) coughed, "I don't want to be forced to carry a child because of your sick whim."
"Hush... I could just make them back into small children, who think you are their mother.", Egil hummed as his sister started twitching from him running his cold hands over sensitive places on her sides.
"Já, that will work beautifully.", the Icelander said as he kissed the female's skin, "that will be perfect for us,"

~

Egil had left her alone for a few days, she was under the influence of the potion and craving attention.
So much so that she would rub her cheek on his pillow to simulate his kisses.
The man finally came back home and baby proofed the place, even hiding the potions in spots where children could not find them.
He left a few more days and brought home a pair of toddlers, John and Sealand.
John still had heterochromatic eyes, Egil could claim that he was the father with that.
Both little boys held onto the man they saw (y/n) and got excited, "Mama!"

The male put the little boys on the floor and the young children ran to the female, the potion she was recently fed made her body twinge when the boys called her mama.
She opened her arms and let the boys run in, their adorable little faces made her mother instinct scream to take care of them.
Egil knew that once she accepted to be a mother, she was his.
Nobody else's, just Stóri bróðir.
The female cuddled the boys, "are you hungry? Thirsty?"

The boys grinned up at her and their bellies grumbled, "I'll take that as a yes."
The female placed them at the sink and made them wash their tiny hands before sitting them at the table, she went to the kitchen to cook dinner and Egil washed his hands too.
"Pabbi, why do you wear an eyepatch?", John asked in his adorable little voice.
"I was fighting a bad guy and lost it.", Egil answered, "but Pabbi is okay, because I am strong."
The Icelander flexed his biceps and the toddlers giggled.
The woman walked out with the soft meals and gave the boys their food, the tiny hands reached into the food and smooshed the meal into their hungry little mouths.

(Y/n) sighed and cleaned the boys up when they were done, "silly boys."
The two grinned and went to play, the female cleaned up and washed the dishes.
Egil walked up behind her and licked her cheek.
The silver haired female looked at the Icelander, he gave a devilish smile.
"You had some sauce on your cheek.", the platinum haired man grinned.
The woman looked back to what she was doing and felt a hug from behind, "don't ignore me while I love you."

Egil sighed and squeezed her tighter, "fine, I'll have to punish you."
The man squeezed her tighter and gripped her breasts, the woman gasped and struggled.
Much to the male's delight, "so good~"
"Pabbi!"
the Icelander let go when the children ran in, the boys held up some berries.
"We found these, are they good to eat?"
Egil kneeled down, "you just ate silly boys."
"We have room for dessert!", both rang out and held up the berries.
The platinum haired man smiled, "Já, they are okay to eat."
(Y/n) took a berry from one of the boys and popped it into her mouth.

The little boys had berry juice on them and needed to be cleaned, (y/n) washed the little boys and rocked them to sleep.
She smiled as she put them on the beds that Egil got for them.
The male watched as she tucked both in and kissed their heads.
"You make a good mother."

(Y/n) was quiet.
"What did I say about ignoring me?", Egil asked and sir puffin flew in with another vial of the potion.
"I hate you."
"You need to realize..", Egil sighed, "that I am taking care of you. And you are not leaving me."
"You are not a good person.", she answered, "you won't let me be happy."
"You will be happy.", he replied and forced her to look at him, "when you accept that you are mine."
Egil made her fall into a type of paralysis as he fed her the potion, he wiped his mouth afterwards.

"Because Stóri bróðir will do anything to make sure you are safe. Even kill our brothers and all competition."

Translations

þér líður svo vel: you feel so good.

ég vil vera með þér að eilífu: I want to be with you forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 493 32
This is my first story and I'm really excited. I've had this idea for SO long. This is a countryhumans story featuring Y/N. Although for the majority...
90.5K 956 130
please read before commenting! This is just a place to post my imagines. There are definitely a crap tone of grammatical and spelling errors, please...
805K 16.2K 82
Well, for starters; I DO NOT OWN HETALIA OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS AND I DO NOT OWN YOU EITHER. This scenarios book could've been just another typi...
676K 22.9K 39
{COMPLETED} While at the beach over summer vacation, you run into a bunch of cute boys. There's one problem though, they all think it's love at first...