Drama Is All Over The Place

By Insanely_adorable98

I wrote this story awhile ago, but unfortunately it got deleted. Hopefully those who read it will remember th... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Author's Note
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Who is Ashley?
Chapter Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (part 1)
Chapter Ten (part 2)
Chapter Eleven
Author's Note
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Not a chapter or author's note.
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Author's Note
Not an update/Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Ages of Everyone
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Author's Note
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
ONE YEAR!!
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Seventy
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Author's Note
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Author's Note
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Eighty
Author's Note
Coming back???
Chapter Eighty-One
Where have I been?
What's going on? Updates?
A Come back??
Chapter Eighty-Two
Slow updates
What's Up?

Chapter Fifty-Seven

109 3 0
By Insanely_adorable98

Leighanne's Pov-
Nessa and I were on our way over to Ashley's house. She has been refusing to hang out with us, and we're worried about her. I know why she's avoiding us, it's about her being pregnant. "She's just beside herself." Nessa said, as she drove down the street after picking me up, "I know. Poor girl doesn't know what to do." "Can you blame her though? I mean getting pregnant at 19? Not something she saw happening." We sighed and then I said, "Why do you think she told us?" "We are her friends. Her only girl friends." " She must trust us, even after she made us swear we don't tell Kevin and Brian." Nessa explained. We kept driving, until we came up on Ashley's street. "Do you think she'll want to see us." Nessa asked, shrugging I said, "I doubt it. But she's been avoiding us. And she stopped answering our calls too." Taking a deep breath, I looked out the window, seeing the houses as the car drove past them. Soon we were approaching Ash's house.

Parking her car, Nessa and I stepped out. Taking a quick breath, we walked up to Ash's front porch, and knocked on the door. We heard the click of the lock, and the door swung open. "What are you two doing here?" Ash asked, a hint of annoyance in her voice. "We're worried about you. You're avoiding us and our phone calls." I explained to her. She opened her mouth to speak, "I'm fine." she spat, then said, "Come on in. I guess." Nessa and I stepped inside and Ash slammed the door. Nessa and I stared at Ash, until I finally spoke up, asking, "Ashley, what's going on with you? What's wrong with you?" She began taking deep breaths and said, "Nothing is wrong with me." Nessa rolled her eyes and, "Cut the crap, Ashley." she told her, I sighed and then Ashley, started to get annoyed and then said, "You wanna know what's wrong?" Nessa and I nodded. "I'M FUCKING PREGNANT!! THAT'S WHAT IS WRONG!! I'M 19 YEARS OLD AND PREGNANT!! I CAN'T EVEN TELL MY FUCKING PARENTS, CAUSE I GOTTA WAIT TILL HOWIE'S BACK IN TOWN!!" she screamed, with tears now running down her face. Nessa and walked over to her, and wrapped her in a hug. "Ashley, it's gonna be okay. Look I don't think you should have to wait for Howie to get back to tell your parents." I explained, she wipped her eyes, and said, "But, I told him I would wait." "You don't have to wait. Tell your parents your pregnant." Nessa told her, I nodded agreeing. "I'll think about it." She finally said with a sigh.

For the next few hours we stayed with Ashley. Telling her everything will be okay. Nessa and I both agreed that she should tell her parents about the pregnancy, regardless if Howie is here or not. "She should be allowed to tell her parents." I said to Nessa as we walked out of Ashley's house. It was late and Nessa had work in the morning so we told Ashley goodnight and said we will call tomorrow to check on her. "I agree. And Howie can tell his own parents." She said back. Sighing I said, "Exactly. Does Kevin know that she told you she's pregnant?" She shook her head and said, "Nope. Does Brian?" I shook my head no too. "Hopefully Howie tells them. Because when he and Ash accidentally slept together, Kev said D was a downer." "Yeah, Brian told me that too. He said Aj kept bothering Howie about what happened. And kept doing it till he finally had no choice but to tell him." We both nodded and sat in silence, till I switched on the radio. Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation, played inside the car. We just listened to the music as it filled the silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 0 11
Personally, I never saw myself as an optimistic person. I never really had any friends, I didn't share feelings for people, I never really had any so...
2.3M 54.7K 55
This was one of the first stories I wrote, read at your own risk :') "Oh don't act so innocent. I know you did this" I snap at him. "Yea so? You got...
34.8K 1.1K 34
Six best friends living together in one house, just having fun together, while trying to survive their last year of school. But two can't confess th...
358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...